Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1070571 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
EsoEso:

Score may go up morethan previous draw, or remain same at best.

Same thoughts here if they are keeping the same number of invites
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kbrule:

My IETLS is 8
I'm almost 29
I have a bsc.
But my Crs is 430 something
...How far with your Master's degree?? Almost done or yet to start?? Probably you should think of TEF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
EconFinance:
I don't even mind it being other provinces

Was advised to avoid Ontario
...What is the reason for avoiding Ontario?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Opemipo2107:
Good morning wonderful people. I have a question which is bothering me a little. I’m planning to start the EE process next month but I read somewhere on this thread about canceling of CRS scores and other changes. My question is would EE still be worth it next year ? I know nobody here is IRCC but at least just an insight before I put all my energy and funds. Thanks.
.EE isn't going any time soon..The criteria for selection might change and more strict but EE is going no where
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Goodnigga:
Fine results, for FSW, CLB 5 in french is too low, for both FSW & OINP program , however for Québec pnp, SINP or NB province it can work
..What is your CRS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Andrenalin:

I will need your advice on mine. I am 36yrs I am married with 10years experience as mechanical engineering tech. I have OND, HND, BSC AND MASTERS degree in engineering and I have sent all to WES.

I am preparing to write IELT by Feb 11. What is your advice as per best route to follow ? And how can I increase my chance ... thanks
. Why wait till February?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Goodnigga:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp Simulate your scores with that link, put at least 8777(LRSW) and calculate your CRS scores. Let me know what you get. Use Masters as your highest qualification
..8777 isni good enough now ooo...If you want to max out...you should target 8.5,8,7.5,7.5 ooo.... Anything Lower means you lose points

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
nymphomaniac:
Draw tomorrow?

CRS drops to 488?

Fingers crossed.

Compliments of the season y’all.

Peace.
. Amen ooo... Any point below 489 will ensure that points drop below 480 before March
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Opemipo2107: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Zeewirld:
.EE isn't going any time soon..The criteria for selection might change and more strict but EE is going no where

Okay thanks. Time to look for a second degree or certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Favouriteguy: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2022
I WISH EVERYONE EXPECTING DRAW SUCCESS.

While you arrive, something important to note is exchange rates. Currently I know you have already seen how things are in Nigeria when it cones to value of Naira to other foreign currencies. As you may be tempted to put some good money in your 9ja account showing millions, don't also forget its value loss.

Very true every migrating individual has family or/and friends in Nigeria to send money, it is imparative to know that there are APPS you can use to send instant cash at good rates instead of doing western union or piling money in you Nigeria account incase need arises from home. One of the App is Lemonade.

Lemonade currently trades C$1 to #540 as @ 21/12/22 00:00 GMT. Save you cash in C$ (CAD) transfer to Lemonade anytime you need it and get it to the desired friend, family or project in 9ja.

Use my link and earn C$30 (#16,200)

https://referral.lemonade.finance/invite/w795

Attached is a screenshot of the rate as at today using C$30 for example

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by starrez: 12:29am On Dec 21, 2022
Kingkendrick109:

Please can I call you so you can guide me on this, I really don't want to make any mistake, I have really put in a lot on this journey..... I sent you a message...

I don’t have access to or even know the email I used on nairaland. It’s quite clear from my explanation though. Send the email to this email address - canadang@vfshelpline.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kbrule: 7:22am On Dec 21, 2022
Zeewirld:
...How far with your Master's degree?? Almost done or yet to start?? Probably you should think of TEF
. I don't currently have a masters
I'd like to do Masters abroad.
Nigerian Master's may extend to 2-3 years.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2022
Kbrule:
. I don't currently have a master
I'd like to do Masters abroad.
Nigerian Master's may extend to 2-3 years.

Masters will improve your score, In 18 months with no carry-overs you can register for NOUN masters and it will be evaluated, depending on seriously and how well you can cope with the course load. They do not strike and it is faster than conventional universities

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deyplay: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2022
Opemipo2107:

Okay thanks. Time to look for a second degree or certificate
write two or more certificates that you can get in 3 months or thereabouts. and find a pnp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Andrenalin: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Zeewirld:
. Why wait till February?

I think for proper preparation…

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Favouriteguy:
I WISH EVERYONE EXPECTING DRAW SUCCESS.

While you arrive, something important to note is exchange rates. Currently I know you have already seen how things are in Nigeria when it cones to value of Naira to other foreign currencies. As you may be tempted to put some good money in your 9ja account showing millions, don't also forget its value loss.

Very true every migrating individual has family or/and friends in Nigeria to send money, it is imparative to know that there are APPS you can use to send instant cash at good rates instead of doing western union or piling money in you Nigeria account incase need arises from home. One of the App is Lemonade.

Lemonade currently trades C$1 to #540 as @ 21/12/22 00:00 GMT. Save you cash in C$ (CAD) transfer to Lemonade anytime you need it and get it to the desired friend, family or project in 9ja.

Use my link and earn C$30 (#16,200)

https://referral.lemonade.finance/invite/w795

Attached is a screenshot of the rate as at today using C$30 for example
you for just tell people that there is something in for you as well. Lol. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Opemipo2107: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
deyplay:
write two or more certificates that you can get in 3 months or thereabouts. and find a pnp

Gratitude. I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
angrySeems like no EE draw today sigh.

I AM TIRED
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
nymphomaniac:
angrySeems like no EE draw today sigh.

I AM TIRED
They know what they are doing. This makes the score go close to 500 again. It's just to still hope for the best..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 2:53am On Dec 22, 2022
EsoEso:

They know what they are doing. This makes the score go close to 500 again. It's just to still hope for the best..
I still believe there will be one more draw this year but scores will definitely be closer to 500. Express entry is now much more competitive than it was a few years go. I met a lady who came got ITA with 431 in 2018. With the number of international students enrolling into colleges and universities in Canada I'd suggest that anyone interested in applying should do so as quickly as possible because once these students graduate and work for one year they'll enter the pool with higher scores due to canadian education and canadian work experience

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TWoods(m): 5:48am On Dec 22, 2022
tshtsh:

I still believe there will be one more draw this year but scores will definitely be closer to 500. Express entry is now much more competitive than it was a few years go. I met a lady who came got ITA with 431 in 2018. With the number of international students enrolling into colleges and universities in Canada I'd suggest that anyone interested in applying should do so as quickly as possible because once these students graduate and work for one year they'll enter the pool with higher scores due to canadian education and canadian work experience

If I were under 25 years, this is absolutely the fastest route to Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by vectoh(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Does online course certification works for this?
deyplay:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
TWoods:

That is having a master's degree and 3 years of relevant work experience in Nigeria. Omo...shey you dey wi..me?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deyplay: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
vectoh:
Does online course certification works for this?
Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Teetom04(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hello guys,
I was sent an ADR for UK Police Certificate. I had to submit because my IELTS was going to expire. I’m kinda confused on the territory of issue to pick as an international student in the UK. It has about 6 options to select from.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
TWoods:

It has its pros and cons though. Intl students go through pain often time starting with lower salaries. Successful Express entry candidates usually have some work experience and a permanent stay visa which makes it difficult to employers to underpay them the way they do to international students requiring one year work experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by miizkaphee: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hi, please I have a question

On my EE profile, I added Freelance in my work history and I cannot prove I did this work.

Should I remove it from my work history in my profile even though I have received NOI?

At what point do I remove it? I have not accepted the NOI

Will it affect my chances?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by RealVictor: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
RealVictor:
Good Afternoon house,
Please I really need help here, pls how do i prove my cousin relationship for my SINP application. I already have the birth certificates for me and my cousin but our parents dont have birth certificates. pls anyone who had been in similar situation or knws how to go about it please help. I would really appreciate it.
thanks

Any help guys. ��
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EconFinance: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
tshtsh:

It has its pros and cons though. Intl students go through pain often time starting with lower salaries. Successful Express entry candidates usually have some work experience and a permanent stay visa which makes it difficult to employers to underpay them the way they do to international students requiring one year work experience

This is a different perspective

Indeed there are pros and cons to every route
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Vafrica: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hello please I need advise concerning getting extra points from Sibling in Canada.

My sibling who has been in Canada for over 7years just got his PR

But he just got his PR this month. Can I use his status as sibling to get extra CRS score?

My score is 480.
My IELTS is (L8, R9, W7, S8) and that of my wife is (L8, R6.5, W7, S8)

I am trying several ways to increase my score including applying for jobs… Any advise would be appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
RealVictor:

Any help guys. ��
can't you get birth certificate from local government for your parents?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Felixkaro: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Go get Attestation of birth from NPC for both parents. That has been working fine for Nigerians so far.
RealVictor:

Any help guys. ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (637) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.