Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1050209 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Favourphilic: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hi Debbie
Just seeing your post after a long time.
What stage are you now, post AOR or post PPR?

Debbieeeeeee:
Draw 504.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by suzzyrims: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
tannystacey:

https://www.nairaland.com/6296018/guide-through-ciin-certificate-express

That thread should help you. But i think its a professional qualification. I simply searched for CIIN on nairaland.

Thanks for your response. Someone asked the same question on the shared thread but it was not answered. I'm skeptical about selecting professional qualification because Wes stated that Eca report will not include professional qualifications,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by suzzyrims: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
tannystacey:

What is CIIN?? If you need answers, then ask questions that are clear. There are many certifications in the world.

Thanks. CIIN is certificate of insurance like ACCA/ CIMA/BCS and co
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by D9065ele: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
patokenneth:
Hello everyone... I know someone mentioned it before, but I have not been able to login to my IRCC account after doing this 2-factor authentication. It just says "site cannot be reached" or the familiar "you are not logged in" message. Please, can anyone help with suggestions?

Try different browsers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Favourphilic:
Hi Debbie
Just seeing your post after a long time.
What stage are you now, post AOR or post PPR?
Hiiii thanks for checking kiss I don’t have an ITA just yet, IELTS expired and I didn’t retake until very recently. Hopefully by the last quarter of the year I get ITA and unfortunately my noc & pnp doesn’t jig at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Hiiii thanks for checking kiss I don’t have an ITA just yet, IELTS expired and I didn’t retake until very recently. Hopefully by the last quarter of the year I get ITA and unfortunately my noc & pnp doesn’t jig at all.
You're active on the US give birth thread. Are you doing french?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Iamblessed85: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
LandingistForum:
sure, you can always update your (eligible) profile before ITA

Okay many thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luchiee: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
It doesn’t really matter whether you upload any document ( either statement or certificate) I.e your own upload is not that important… just have your school send your transcript and statement/certificate directly to WES.. and that’s what WES will work with.. I didn’t upload any document and my evaluation was done ..

Berryman63:
Hi guys pls I'm about evaluating my Msc with WES. I misplaced my Msc certificate and all its copies(soft and hard) due to a robbery incident. I still have the statement of result issued to me earlier by the school so can I upload that to WES? I'm actually going to request a replacement certificate from my school but they might take forever to issue another. So while at it can I upload the statement of result?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Luchiee: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
congrats!!! Pls how did you go through Ontario PNP?? I thought someone can’t apply directly ?? Can you guide me please
Breezy90:
ITA is here.. I had to go through Ontario PNP as the scores were not coming down.. God is so good... started this journey 2019 hopefully I get my PPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:53am On Sep 28, 2023
aestake:

You're active on the US give birth thread. Are you doing French?
Yes, I am active. No French just yet although I lost some points already but I have sibling points to buffer a little bit. Last year and a better part of this year made me put this one aside to focus on the reason I was active in the other group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 2:11am On Sep 28, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Yes, I am active. No French just yet although I lost some points already but I have sibling points to buffer a little bit. Last year and a better part of this year made me put this one aside to focus on the reason I was active in the other group.
okay. we will see.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Favourphilic: 4:35am On Sep 28, 2023
If you are on general group on telegram asked to be added to the OINP group. If you can get a gift deed. You can submit even a day after getting the gift deed.

Dglory:
Hi all
I need guidance on Ontario pnp.
I don’t have the fund at all. I heard gift deed work, how is the process like?
And for normal bank statements, they asked for 90days, they gave me 45 days to apply. Are they requiring to have those funds 90days before which I don’t?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Favourphilic: 4:39am On Sep 28, 2023
Ohh, okay. Wishing you best.
It was OINP that came to our rescue because even federal didn't add pharmacists to CBD healthcare draw.

Debbieeeeeee:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tohmee07: 6:39am On Sep 28, 2023
pwityjj:

Thanks. I’m not resident in Nigeria, It is a foreign bank. I wasn't expecting to receive ITA, I was just chilling in the pool it just happened too fast.

Alberta invited me to apply for PNP, and approved when I applied and I got ITA all within 3 weeks.
That’s why I was not bothered about building account.

Please what is your Noc code and do you have siblings that resides in Alberta? Please I’ll await your response and I also send you a mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tohmee07: 6:39am On Sep 28, 2023
pwityjj:

Thanks. I’m not resident in Nigeria, It is a foreign bank. I wasn't expecting to receive ITA, I was just chilling in the pool it just happened too fast.

Alberta invited me to apply for PNP, and approved when I applied and I got ITA all within 3 weeks.
That’s why I was not bothered about building account.

Please what is your noc code and do you have siblings that resides in Alberta? Please I’ll await your response and I also send you a mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tohmee07: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2023
pwityjj:

Please what is your noc code and do you have siblings reside in Alberta? I’ ll await your response. Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Breezy90(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Luchiee:
congrats!!! Pls how did you go through Ontario PNP?? I thought someone can’t apply directly ?? Can you guide me please
I got the notification of interest. It was sent out to healthcare professionals and tech professionals and I had to pay 1500 cad with my documents to process the nomination.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OfficialMrJay: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Please do you have the link or anyone that can help get the certificate m ready to pay

Omotcs:
Good evening everyone,
Please I got my Masters degree from a university in Benin Republic but it was during covid and I didn't travel to Benin Republic, I did my program virtually from Nigeria. The issue is that part of the document I'm being asked to submit for my FSW application is police report for my time studying in Benin Republic. But I didn't travel there because my program was virtual due to covid.
I plan on explaining this in the letter I will be sending alongside my application. Has anyone experienced this? And please I would like your suggestions and input. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Monaboo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good day everyone.

I am new to this thread.

I have been hearing of Canada Migration for years now but I have not really paid attention to the pathways. This is probably becos of the so much information on the series of pathways that gets me confused and made me loose interest because I couldn't understand it.

But I have decided to study it to really understand it.

But before I do that I want to ask this question.

Is it possible for a Teacher in Nigeria with a B.Sc in a teaching subject and PGDE to get PR or Visa to move to Canada?

Are Teachers or is school teaching in demand in Canada?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tannystacey: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
Monaboo:
Good day everyone.

I am new to this thread.

I have been hearing of Canada Migration for years now but I have not really paid attention to the pathways. This is probably becos of the so much information on the series of pathways that gets me confused and made me loose interest because I couldn't understand it.

But I have decided to study it to really understand it.

But before I do that I want to ask this question.

Is it possible for a Teacher in Nigeria with a B.Sc in a teaching subject and PGDE get PR or Visa to move to Canada?

Are Teachers in demand in Canada?

Thank you.

Any skilled person can move to Canada provided they meet the required criteria. Now go back to page 1 of this thread and rrad carefully. Age is a factor. Higher degrees. Your English language test. Or maybe french if age is not on your side.

Immigration is a course on its own. You have to understand it and do your own research as no one can provide all the answers for you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
OfficialMrJay:
Please do you have the link or anyone that can help get the certificate m ready to pay

Benin republic does not issue police certificate to non citizens, I also did my bachelors in Benin Republic. In my application I just wrote a letter of explanation and uploaded it where they asked to upload the Benin police certificate. I also added this screenshot, the quoted sentence and this IRCC website link to my LOE https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/benin.html

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Favourphilic:

Ohh, okay. Wishing you best.
It was OINP that came to our rescue because even federal didn't add pharmacists to CBD healthcare draw.

Thank you so much. I’m very happy for you! I wish you all the best and I hope to also share my testimony too one of these days. It’s been a long time coming.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bigboy75: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hi guys, can anyone please enlighten me on how Canada verifies work experience for express entry? Is through tax documents, offer letter, bank statement, payslip or what?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bigboy75:
Hi guys, can anyone please enlighten me on how Canada verifies work experience for express entry? Is through tax documents, bank statement, payslip or what?
No one can tell
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ok ooooo. Mine has lasted for 5 weeks now.

May06:

@Brownmannie, Have you tried using the webform? I also submitted mine to Accra about 3 weeks ago and havent heard back. I tried reaching out to VFS Lagos because the tracker isnt really helpful. VFS Lagos told me it was at the embassy and there was nothing they could do.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrKong: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
I just got an invitation to apply from EE category based draw. After 3 years in the pool, 2 IELTS and expired passport. I’ve lost so much hope that I’ve even forgotten how the process works. I have to go read up on them again now.

Now the journey begins!

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Favourphilic: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
I like the ending statement. "now the journey begins"

May you receive favour in the steps remaining

MrKong:
I just got an invitation to apply from EE category based draw. After 3 years in the pool, 2 IELTS and expired passport. I’ve lost so much hope that I’ve even forgotten how the process works. I have to go read up on them again now.

Now the journey begins!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
MrKong:

Now the journey begins!

It's the beginning of a sweet story...and we're here for it! PPR dance in advance!!

The moral of the story.... be in the pool, you never know when time and chance (aka a miracle) happens.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

.... I hope to also share my testimony too one of these days. It’s been a long time coming.

Chin up sis. All dis initial wahala....na so we go fit enjoy the coming ITA and PPR wella! So many stories here of perseverance and endurance ending in joy!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kiari: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2023
MrKong:

Now the journey begins!
I know this feeling, it’s so surreal
congratulations 🎉

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 12:23am On Sep 29, 2023
MrKong:

Now the journey begins!
Congratulations! The main thingy na to dey inside the pool esp when pnp or targeted NOC dey ur front.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by vickyehi: 12:26am On Sep 29, 2023
How long is it taking Accra to return passports these days? Passport was transmitted from vfs to Accra sept 18.

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: olabanji88(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.