Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044359 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by teamb: 3:48am On Sep 21, 2023
Remicynt:
So i heard from a littlebird that Nairaland has been calling my name its 11.22pm here in Saskatoon @ -23⁰.
Its been great in Canada. Landed here in the month of September. I am not a Pnp candidate befre people get confused about why I landed in Sk, m a full blooded EE candidate but I guess I love Saskatchewan so much even with the harsh weather beht we mooove!!! It's just where God wants me and my family to be
So concerning this issue by @green..... ( dint get the name) u can try to proceed with ur application spouse unaccompanied nd add ur spouse as soon as u get ur ppr... dat is d way to go.
Dat is what I have done what some others that I av assisted has done and it has worked.
So choose ur options wisely.

See ya when d little bird gives another info.

-23 for Saskatoon in Nov 10 CAP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Vafrica: 4:36am On Sep 21, 2023
Please I need advise
My application was canceled because the marriage document was not verified.

We had our wedding in China but China does not issue wedding certificates. We are currently in China, but we got a Nigerian court certificate which we did not use because our travel history does not show travel back home.

Our application that was canceled has the church wedding certificate, affidavit from Parents, and pictures of church wedding in China. But now that it is canceled, I am thinking of reapplying either as a common-law, or opening a webform for the canceled application to send the Nigerian wedding certificate.

Please anyone with experience or advise that can help?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 6:00am On Sep 21, 2023
Congrats, I can imagine the Joy in this scarce ITA Period
kiari:
At long last…
ITA RECEIVED 🎉💃🏽
It’s been a long time coming 😭

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ugojames(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2023
Dgirlmunah:
Hi guys!
Please I’m trying to register and pay for my celpip Test but I’m finding it difficult to pay.. is there anyone that has a solution to this ?? Pls help a sister.
Hi, were you able to get a response to your problem ? If yes, please how were you able to solve it as I am currently facing the same issues now. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ugojames(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2023
nelronaldo:

Hi, please I sent a PM. I would appreciate if I can get materials to prepare for CELPIP. Thank you

Hello can you please information with me if you were able to get the CELPIP materials ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kiari: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2023
Qwertyuser:
Congrats, I can imagine the Joy in this scarce ITA Period
Thank you. 😊 It’s not easy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kiari: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2023
Profgordons:
Congratulations!
Thanks Bro 😎
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2023
Vafrica:
Please I need advise
My application was canceled because the marriage document was not verified.

We had our wedding in China but China does not issue wedding certificates. We are currently in China, but we got a Nigerian court certificate which we did not use because our travel history does not show travel back home.

Our application that was canceled has the church wedding certificate, affidavit from Parents, and pictures of church wedding in China. But now that it is canceled, I am thinking of reapplying either as a common-law, or opening a webform for the canceled application to send the Nigerian wedding certificate.

Please anyone with experience or advise that can help?

See below from the checklist on page 1 post 5 on marriage certificates:

Marriage certificate

Purpose
To validate marital status claims

Document requirements
*The marriage must be valid under the law of the country where it took place and under Canadian law.
*If the applicant married outside Canada, a copy of a legal certificate issued by the country, the territory or the region where the marriage took place must be provided
-As you rightly said a Nigerian certificate would not have worked for a marriage not done in Nigeria.
-You did not include a LEGAL Chinese document (I'm assuming the church wedding certificate which you included is not the legal marriage document for China.......I may be wrong)....hence the cancellation by IRCC.

My advise would be to get a lawyer in China to explain the Chinese law on this to you. Online resources seem to suggest that China does issue wedding certificates after you have both got certificates on marriageability (it seems to be a bureaucratic process too and may be worse for foreigners, sorry!) Chinese church wedding certificate may not cut it... I'm not sure you'd be considered married from a Chinese legal perspective. Check with a lawyer to be 100% sure.

You could try common-law, if it appears you are not married from a Chinese legal standpoint - in which case you'd need to write a clear and concise LOE attaching documents that buttress this and say this is why you are going the common-law route.

Hope you get another ITA soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elevated2020:
Has any Nurse used WES for credentials evaluation before?

If yes, at what point did you apply for NMCN verification for WES?

For Nurses - run away from WES is the word on the street. See here https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/400#121165091

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D9065ele:
Hello,

I just received a form IMM0535 (Medical surveillance undertaking) with no further instructions.

Also, on the same form, a wrong address was stated. How can i get this rectified?

This may help:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/surveillance-notifications/completing-0535-form-cases-requiring-medical-surveillance-provincial-territorial-public-health-authorities.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/medical-surveillance.html

gustav25:
Good Morning all. I have A question that is perturbing me greatly. I am trying to create an express entry profile but it keeps saying i am ineligible even after filling all required of me. I finished my study this year after one year in New Brunswick and trying to use the NB student stream which allows for only one year of studies before one can qualify to be in the pool for Pr. Now i didn't Do a WES evaluation and want to know if it is absolutely necessary i do this because a pal said it might be what is hindering my application and i have only 3 months left before i can utilize the stream. I have my Ielts general results et all i needed to provide.

Is Wes evaluation pivotal in an express entry Profile ? It may be

Page 1 post 2 make sure you're scoring above 67.

You don't need an ECA for your Canadian degree BUT if that Canadian degree is not a Masters or higher and you don't have an ECA for your other (non-Canadian) degrees, then your eligibility and CRS points may still be low despite getting additional scores for Canadian education. If it were me, I'd get ECA for my non-Canadian degrees if my Canadian degree is not a Masters.

MoyoGreen:
Hello Good morning,

I hope you are well

I am preparing to relocate to Canada and about to apply to WES for my ECA, however I am confused regarding my name arrangement. The arrangement on my passport is slightly different from the arrangement on my university certificate. For the purpose of applying for my ECA which name arrangement should I use ? The one on my passport or on my Bsc certificate ?

Thank you for your time in advance and I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

This may help: https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/504#124467419

Also see page 1 FAQ 12 and 32
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dglory(f): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hi all,

I need your assistance on how to get provincial nominee for Nova Scotia with no job offer.

I am a nurse and I just secured the Nova Scotia practicing license, my express entry score is 383. In the pool.

Please assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Arrowhead12: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hello everyone. Please is it possible for one to hold the POF for Express Entry on Wise (formerly known as TransferWise), rather than in a domiciliary account in Nigeria? I am asking because I plan on holding the required funds in the USD equivalent. Some of the USD I have are from personal savings and the remainder will be received as a gift from a sibling abroad.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Arrowhead12:
Hello everyone. Please is it possible for one to hold the POF for Express Entry on Wise (formerly known as TransferWise), rather than in a domiciliary account in Nigeria? I am asking because I plan on holding the required funds in the USD equivalent. Some of the USD I have are from personal savings and the remainder will be received as a gift from a sibling abroad.
Wise is definitely not a bank and as such the funds will not be regarded as POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
I just sent an email.
AnonymousMe:

No I haven’t.. how can I reach you ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Leapp: 3:41am On Sep 22, 2023
Hello pls kindly help.

Pls what do I do if i can not remember my past USA visa refusal date and reason . Its being many years now and i can not remember the refusal details I need this information for Canadas student visa.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Vafrica: 5:21am On Sep 22, 2023
GraciousWords:

You could try common-law, if it appears you are not married from a Chinese legal standpoint - in which case you'd need to write a clear and concise LOE attaching documents that buttress this and say this is why you are going the common-law route.

Thank you so much for the thoughtful explanation. The route of common-law seems to be the most appropriate in this context. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TwinHeart: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2023
Arrowhead12:

The largest part of my POF was in Risevest and Shyft which are not exactly banks. What is important is being able to get a Banker’s letter showing your holdings and stating the fact that you’re not indebted to them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2023
Leapp:
Hello pls kindly help.

Pls what do I do if i can not remember my past USA visa refusal date and reason . Its being many years now and i can not remember the refusal details I need this information for Canadas student visa.

Thank you.
just state you have has a refusal in the past and can’t remember the reason. No big deal
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Leapp: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2023
ednut1:
just state you have has a refusal in the past and can’t remember the reason. No big deal

Thank you very much . The form.is asking to select date and reason.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Teeores(m): 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Good day
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
TwinHeart:

The largest part of my POF was in Risevest and Shyft which are not exactly banks. What is important is being able to get a Banker’s letter showing your holdings and stating the fact that you’re not indebted to them.
Both apps you’ve mentioned are invest apps. Wise on the other hand is a money transfer app. I know someone who used money from wise as POF for student visa and got a rejection just last month, reason was that the money may not be available for the actual use.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by deharbay: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2023
I have a question regarding employment history In express entry application.
Is it okay to have gaps in employment?
Also I had a previous spousal application that has taken over a year now but I want to go into the pool. I want to exclude one of the jobs I filled in the spousal application for my PR application. Won’t that cause any problem for my PR application? Though I’m planning to withdraw the spousal application later.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ganie(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
I have my IELTS result as L-8.5,R-8.5,S-7.0,W6.5 and I have done my WES evaluation.
I have Bsc, 4yrs work experience and I have a direct sibling in Manitoba.
Please what are my chances,like can I go for express entry?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
ganie:
I have my IELTS result as L-8.5,R-8.5,S-7.0,W6.5 and I have done my WES evaluation.

You have a chance. Page one of this thread will guide you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
deharbay:
I have a question regarding employment history In express entry application.
Is it okay to have gaps in employment?
Also I had a previous spousal application that has taken over a year now but I want to go into the pool. I want to exclude one of the jobs I filled in the spousal application for my PR application. Won’t that cause any problem for my PR application? Though I’m planning to withdraw the spousal application later.

Page 1 FAQ 17 and 41 answers your questions on employment history and leaving details out. Study page 1 in detail if you want to go the EE route.

Have you ordered GCMS notes to find out the possible cause of delay? Page 1 post 6 has the process.

If you have the money, it may be quicker and cheaper (vs EE) to consider Mandamus for your spousal application https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/248#114861262
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Funky123(f): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
ganie:

You have a chance, why not remark your speaking and writing. Maybe your writing can move to 7
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ganie(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Funky123:

You have a chance, why not remark your speaking and writing. Maybe your writing can move to 7
Thanks for the response, I have been thinking of it but I felt this result is enough. If I remark and get to say 7 for writing,will it make a significant difference?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hamza05(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2023
ganie:

Thanks for the response, I have been thinking of it but I felt this result is enough. If I remark and get to say 7 for writing,will it make a significant difference?
Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
ganie:

No point is “enough” with express entry. One point can make a whole difference. Max out what you can max out as you still have points to pick up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Funky123(f): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
ganie:

Yes, a very great one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Samoginni(m): 5:03am On Sep 25, 2023
mikeayus:

I would like to order cima. Can you help me with that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2023
ganie:

very significant. I had to rewrite ielts because I had 6.5 in speaking. After I rewrote, I got 7 and that 0.5 increased my crs score by over 40 points

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kimooooo: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Good day, please I need clarity and suggestions.

After my IELTS exam (S - 8, L - 8.5, R - 8, W - 7) and other necessary requirements I was able to gather a CRS score of 475 points. I have both my bachelor's and masters degree in Geophysics.

I am yet to put in for an application, I don't know the province where my points and experience can fit in.

Initially I was following the Saskatchewan udpate but I am still yet to take any action.

Please I need advice and suggestions 🙏
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Piuscharity(f): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Hi all, I need clarification, below is my Job description, I am a bit confused on what NOC to choose: 21222: information system specialist or 21223: Database analyst & data admin.

Job title: Master Data Process Specialist
Job description:
Responsible for management of product lifecycle: data gathering, data validation, BOM creation, initial request submission, workflow tracking, issue resolution, and rationalization.
• Recommend, align, and implement process improvements.
• Primary point of contact for cross-functional project teams on product -related processes.
• Cross-functional communication; solidify partnership with the Data Management team and align issue resolution, priorities, and ways of working.
• Communicate formal process changes, improvements, and ways of working to the greater Activity Management team and cross-functional resources.
• Achieve success against performance KPIs.
• Develop fluency in process and project systems (PPM, AMS, Workflow, etc.)
. Use of various software to input track and analyze data , E.g., SAP, Excel, Power BI, Veritas (Oracle Agile PLM), Orchestration Layer, Sales force, etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (629) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.