Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044474 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Brownmannie:
Please how can I request for my passport that is already at IRCC Acrra to be returned back to me?

It's 6 weeks since passport submission at VFS Abuja and no update on it yet.

Upon return, I want to courier it via DHL to Kenya IRCC for faster processing. I need to be in Canada before on or before 25th October.
Maybe go to Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
aestake:

It comes down to who you are. A friend got EOI from Ontario today. Medical doctor on 398.
I know pnp exists. How about those with nocs that don’t make pnp? French is the only option for them. E.g lawyers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
aestake:

Na so...only few people go see am tok.
3000 no few o cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

3000 no few o cry
It's few for Nigerians.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

I know pnp exists. How about those with nocs that don’t make pnp? French is the only option for them. E.g lawyers
Yep! What I was saying was it is not always who has the highest CRS. Sometimes low CRS with the needed NOC is better. I was urging my pal to retake the IELTS (because Writing was 6.5) and I wasn't sure Ontario would look for nurses and Drs (they always go for Tech folks).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tomorrow is my swearing-in ceremony!

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
I am asking those who know the process not a guess like yours.

quote author=Profgordons post=126050573]Maybe go to Ghana[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
aestake:

Yep! What I was saying was it is not always who has the highest CRS. Sometimes low CRS with the needed NOC is better. I was urging my pal to retake the IELTS (because Writing was 6.5) and I wasn't sure Ontario would look for nurses and Drs (they always go for Tech folks).
I think the healthcare professionals, IT guys and financial occupations too are quite fortunate with pnps, I’ll be lazy to retake if I know I stand a pnp chance grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
aestake:
Huge congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Berryman63:
Hi guys pls I'm about evaluating my Msc with WES. I misplaced my Msc certificate and all its copies(soft and hard) due to a robbery incident. I still have the statement of result issued to me earlier by the school so can I upload that to WES? I'm actually going to request a replacement certificate from my school but they might take forever to issue another. So while at it can I upload the statement of result?
I believe the statement of result should be fine because it was my statement of result I evaluated. As at the time I evaluated my msc with WES, my certificate was not ready, I only had statement of result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
pwityjj:
Hello house

My bank has refused to give bank letter as requested for POF.
Can I attach one month bank statement and payslips as pof?

I received inflows for other months that I don’t want to include in the pof.

Has anyone applied with one month statement and scaled through?
ha! What bank? And why are they refusing? The letter is compulsory I believe. I also included bank statement of the past 6 months. One month bank statement is not sufficient
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jenykech: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
aestake:
Awn congratulations! as a Canadian citizen?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by LandingistForum: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Iamblessed85:
Guys please is ACCA F1-F3 accepted as 2 or more certificates? I have been reading conflicting info about this. If i obtain exemption with my ACA and collect the diploma cert, would it still count as an equivalent or canadian diploma? Thanks
WES don't evaluate exemption without exam.
ACA would exempt you from applied knowledge and skills.
If you need to add a second certificate, you'll have to forfeit your exemption and sit the applied knowledge level exam (f1-f3). This can be evaluated by WES to give you a second certificate.

Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tannystacey: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
pwityjj:
Hello house

My bank has refused to give bank letter as requested for POF.
Can I attach one month bank statement and payslips as pof?

I received inflows for other months that I don’t want to include in the pof.

Has anyone applied with one month statement and scaled through?
Which bank is that?

With the rate at which pple are relocating,
There is no Nigerian bank that should not be able to issue proof of bank statement. Pls go to another branch. Insist. Or find someone that knows someone. And pls make sure its at least 6 months or you get a letter from them. Dont let anyone sabotage an opportunity you have been pursuing because of ignorance pls.

And what inflows? You can use a logical explanation to explain anything to ircc. But really, if you are planning for immigration you should not allow any kind of inflow that cannot be explained into an account to be used for pof.. Just to be safe..

Go back to another branch and request. Good luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tannystacey: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Breezy90:
ITA is here.. I had to go through Ontario PNP as the scores were not coming down.. God is so good... started this journey 2019 hopefully I get my PPR

Congratulations. Just carefully submit all the required documents and dont forget to include letter of explanation for anything you wanna clarify..

You will get your ppr soon smiley

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by peluscoten(f): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
x
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by patokenneth: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hello everyone... I know someone mentioned it before, but I have not been able to login to my IRCC account after doing this 2-factor authentication. It just says "site cannot be reached" or the familiar "you are not logged in" message. Please, can anyone help with suggestions?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Brownmannie:
I am asking those who know the process not a guess like yours.

quote author=Profgordons post=126050573]Maybe go to Ghana
grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
patokenneth:
Hello everyone... I know someone mentioned it before, but I have not been able to login to my IRCC account after doing this 2-factor authentication. It just says "site cannot be reached" or the familiar "you are not logged in" message. Please, can anyone help with suggestions?

What i do is to refresh the page till it appears.

Also, avoid using MTN to access the site.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by suzzyrims: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Someone should please answer my question. I don't want to make mistake.

Please while filling evaluation form on wes for CIIN. Which option am I supposed to select here. Wil WES evaluate CIIN as professional certification or diploma

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
peluscoten:
Gurus in the house! Please i need help

I am a self employed individual (running a business in partnership with my brother) Can he write me an employment reference letter? and I need sample of references letters from Suppliers and customers.

Study page 1 in its entirety. Docs required by self-employed persons are listed in the checklist in post 5....nothing there suggests that a co-owner can write you a reference for the self-employed. Page 1 FAQ 2 may also be useful.

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/567#101886861
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Darey00:
Hello guys, I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this, two weeks ago I got a prompt on my IRCC account to set up 2FA which I did, and since then I've been unable to sign in to my account.

The login will confirm successfully but I'm always in a endless loop of clicking on "Sign in" everytime I try to go to "My Applications".

Anyone who has been able to get around this issue please?

Dglory:
I’ve been having similar issues. In June, i did the GCKey and also started applying for Express Entry. Couldn’t complete.

Today I tried logging and it asked for 2FA which I did. Since then I am not able to sign in

I do want to submit express entry profile now as I have all documents ready. Please advice on how to log in

patokenneth:

*clear your cache and try again
*close browser and reopen
*try using another browser altogether
*switch to incognito/private mode

Ndo.....

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tannystacey: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
suzzyrims:

Please while filling evaluation form on wes for CIIN. Which option am I supposed to select here. Wil WES evaluate CIIN as professional certification or diploma

What is CIIN?? If you need answers, then ask questions that are clear. There are many certifications in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tannystacey: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
suzzyrims:

https://www.nairaland.com/6296018/guide-through-ciin-certificate-express

That thread should help you. But i think its a professional qualification. I simply searched for CIIN on nairaland.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
peluscoten:
Gurus in the house! Please i need help

I am a self employed individual (running a business in partnership with my brother) Can he write me an employment reference letter? and I need sample of references letters from Suppliers and customers.

In my opinion, he can't write you an employment reference letter but he can write a letter that shows you both run a biz partnership together, stating your roles, responsibilities, contributions etc However, his document shouldn't be the only one you'll use, ensure you get reference letters from suppliers, clients etc His own is just to support/solidify your application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by pwityjj: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
tannystacey:

Which bank is that?

With the rate at which pple are relocating,
There is no Nigerian bank that should not be able to issue proof of bank statement. Pls go to another branch. Insist. Or find someone that knows someone. And pls make sure its at least 6 months or you get a letter from them. Dont let anyone sabotage an opportunity you have been pursuing because of ignorance pls.

And what inflows? You can use a logical explanation to explain anything to ircc. But really, if you are planning for immigration you should not allow any kind of inflow that cannot be explained into an account to be used for pof.. Just to be safe..

Go back to another branch and request. Good luck

Thanks. I’m not resident in Nigeria, It is a foreign bank. I wasn't expecting to receive ITA, I was just chilling in the pool it just happened too fast.

Alberta invited me to apply for PNP, and approved when I applied and I got ITA all within 3 weeks.
That’s why I was not bothered about building account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Iamblessed85: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
LandingistForum:

WES don't evaluate exemption without exam.
ACA would exempt you from applied knowledge and skills.
If you need to add a second certificate, you'll have to forfeit your exemption and sit the applied knowledge level exam (f1-f3). This can be evaluated by WES to give you a second certificate.

Good luck!

Thanks alot for this.

Please i have a question. Lets say i enter the EE pool but at the time I didn’t have TEF. What happens if i get TEF subsequently? Can i go back to update my profile and increase my CRS? Pardon me if this has been answered previously
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tannystacey: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
pwityjj:

Thanks. I’m not resident in Nigeria, It is a foreign bank. I wasn't expecting to receive ITA, I was just chilling in the pool it just happened too fast.

Alberta invited me to apply for PNP, and approved when I applied and I got ITA all within 3 weeks.
That’s why I was not bothered about building account.

Oh i understand now. Do you have access to download your bank statement via an online banking platform or app? I had the same issue as i didn't apply from Nigeria. My bank was hesitant to release sensitive information.

What i did was I got my foreign bank to at least give a letter of confirmation(i downloaded online) that I own the account. Then i downloaded 6 month bank statements and merged all into 1 pdf. Then submitted. That was accepted by ircc

My suggestion. Your bank should have a letter of account confirmation, even if it doesn't show proof of funds. It should show your name, type of account, when account was opened, etc. Try to see if you can get something similar.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by May06: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Profgordons:
Maybe go to Ghana

@Brownmannie, Have you tried using the webform? I also submitted mine to Accra about 3 weeks ago and havent heard back. I tried reaching out to VFS Lagos because the tracker isnt really helpful. VFS Lagos told me it was at the embassy and there was nothing they could do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
GraciousWords:

*clear your cache and try again
*close browser and reopen
*try using another browser altogether
*switch to incognito/private mode

Ndo.....
Agbor people…😜
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by LandingistForum: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Iamblessed85:

Thanks alot for this.
Please i have a question. Lets say i enter the EE pool but at the time I didn’t have TEF. What happens if i get TEF subsequently? Can i go back to update my profile and increase my CRS? Pardon me if this has been answered previously
sure, you can always update your (eligible) profile before ITA

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dglory(f): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hi all
I need guidance on Ontario pnp.
I don’t have the fund at all. I heard gift deed work, how is the process like?
And for normal bank statements, they asked for 90days, they gave me 45 days to apply. Are they requiring to have those funds 90days before which I don’t?

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (629) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: shola5054

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.