Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1045659 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 3:37am On Oct 19, 2023
I am still in the same boat, please what do I do?
I submitted my passport to VFS Abuja on 18th August and it was transmitted to IRCC Accra on 25th of August. Since then no update and I have not received it back. Please I need serious advice on what to do as it has taken over 2 months now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 5:25am On Oct 19, 2023
Please what do I do?
I submitted my passport to VFS Abuja on 18th August and it was transmitted to IRCC Accra on 25th of August. Since then no update and I have not received it back. Please I need serious advice on what to do as it has taken over 60 days now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kizyto(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2023
Goodday my good people, please i will like make an enquiry with regards using of my nysc 1 year experience to make up my total experience to be over 3 years. i already have 2 years and 2 months of work experience in my current work, but inorder to increase my crs score abit, i added my nysc experience of 1 year when filling my expres entry profile.

i have tried my best to search through the mountain of conversations here, for discussions with regards to using of nysc experience, but some are as old as 2019, some 2018, and i dont know if anything have changed since them, because i have some friends telling me that its not posible anymore to use nysc as work experience, while some others say its possible. so please is there anyone that has RECENTLY and SUCCESSFULLY added nysc experience as part of his/her work experience, and had no issues with it? i was hoping that person or anybody with recent experience on this can help enlighten me and some other people here with thesame dilema on how to go about it. even the smallest details matter and will be appreciated.

For my specific situation im still trying to get in contact with anyone from the local government secretariat i served in 2018, to see if i can get a reference letter in cic format. and also i wasnt paid by the local governement secretariat, but i can still get my statement of account to show the nysc payment of N19800 as at then.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ro2014: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2023
i was sent an ADR to pay and upload biometrics receipt within 7 days on my IRCC portal , i did that immediately by following the steps on the letter and updating my portal with the receipt. I then received anotherletter 2 weeks after stating that i have not submitted and i have been given 30 days to submit or a decision will be made . Is there some other way i should have submitted it ? I did the family biometrics price for 2 . Please if anyone knows what should be done , please guide me . Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Hello people, please what do I do?
I submitted my passport to VFS Abuja on 18th August and it was transmitted to IRCC Accra on 25th of August. Since then no update and I have not received it back. Please I need serious advice on what to do as it has taken over 60 days now. I need the passport with or without stamping for something very urgent and important at the moment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
kizyto:
Get a reference letter from your PPA (this will include your job title, description and the amount paid to you by FGN), use the statement of account from the allowance paid to you by FGN. You're good this way.

If you're going to use your NYSC experience as your primary NOC, you're going to indicate in your reference letter that the first month was paid in cash. The statement of account will only show 11months payments. If you were not paid in cash after your orientation course, you can forget this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kiari: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ro2014:
i was sent an ADR to pay and upload biometrics receipt within 7 days on my IRCC portal , i did that immediately by following the steps on the letter and updating my portal with the receipt. I then received anotherletter 2 weeks after stating that i have not submitted and i have been given 30 days to submit or a decision will be made . Is there some other way i should have submitted it ? I did the family biometrics price for 2 . Please if anyone knows what should be done , please guide me . Thanks

Hi there, have tried uploading through webform? If not try that option. Give ircc a call too if you can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kizyto(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
studycenter:
Get a reference letter from your PPA (this will include your job title, description and the amount paid to you by FGN), use the statement of account from the allowance paid to you by FGN. You're good this way.

If you're going to use your NYSC experience as your primary NOC, you're going to indicate in your reference letter that the first month was paid in cash. The statement of account will only show 11months payments. If you were not paid in cash after your orientation course, you can forget this.

Thanks for the reply, i truly appreciate.

I wont be using my nysc as my primary noc, so does that mean i dont need to indicate anymore in the reference letter about the first month paid in cash? or i can still do it anyways?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
I submitted my passport to VFS Abuja on 18th August and it was transmitted to IRCC Accra on 25th of August. Since then no update and I have not received it back. Please I need serious advice on what to do as it has taken over 60 days now. I need the passport with or without stamping to meet up with a deadline
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezegold4we: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good day Honourable s,
Pls we need ur suggestion, contributions and advice on This Mail from a Canadian employer, this mail was sent to my sister and they are demanding For $1230 Canadian dollars, below is the mail,

Dear precious johnson,,, with passport number: xxxxxx,

Congratulations, we are pleased to inform you that your application for employment has been approved by LEDCOR GROUP.
Department: Hospitality,
Location: 2 International Blvd #200, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1A2, Canada

Position: kitchen assistant.

Your appointment date for biometric exercise is scheduled below,
Time 11:00AM prompt
13th, November, 2023.

Requirements:
All necessary documents for a quick review.

All applicants are to pay the sum of CAD$1,230 in two series also known as in two dimensions for your biometric which includes (Voice Recognition, Fingerprint Scanning, Facial Recognition, Iris Recognition and Heart-Rate Sensors.),

Accommodation over there for you and your kids, medical (covid-19/omicron test) and others, from now till 24/10/2023.

NOTE: the necessary payments must be made and confirmed to the financial secretary before the deadline given, to avoid disqualification.

Please also note you are to observe the protocols of covid-19 while coming, cover your nose mask and practise social distance. Please do not involve your self in any form of bribe at the Gate while coming in, thank you.

SIGN: MGT.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
ezegold4we:
Good day Honourable s,
Pls we need ur suggestion, contributions and advice on This Mail from a Canadian employer, this mail was sent to my sister and they are demanding For $1230 Canadian dollars, below is the mail,

Congratulations, we are pleased to inform you that your application for employment has been approved by LEDCOR GROUP.

13th, November, 2023.

Requirements:

All applicants are to pay the sum of CAD$1,230 in two series also known as in two dimensions for your biometric which includes (Voice Recognition, Fingerprint Scanning, Facial Recognition, Iris Recognition and Heart-Rate Sensors.),

Accommodation over there for you and your kids, medical (covid-19/omicron test) and others, from now till 24/10/2023.

NOTE: the necessary payments must be made and confirmed to the financial secretary before the deadline given, to avoid disqualification.

Please also note you are to observe the protocols of covid-19 while coming, cover your nose mask and practise social distance. Please do not involve your self in any form of bribe at the Gate while coming in, thank you.

This looks like a scam. Please run.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Griffin22: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Kenya should have been your best bet not Accra. Redo Medicals and start contacting IRCC back to back. People who use Lagos vfs are those who arenโ€™t in a hurry or have deadlines to meet.

Thank you soo much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OgogoroDegree: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
ezegold4we:
Good day Honourable s,

13th, November, 2023.

Requirements:

Big SCAM!
RUN OOOOOOOOOO

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 2:47am On Oct 20, 2023
Brownmannie:
I submitted my passport to VFS Abuja on 18th August and it was transmitted to IRCC Accra on 25th of August. Since then no update and I have not received it back. Please I need serious advice on what to do as it has taken over 60 days now. I need the passport with or without stamping to meet up with a deadline

Are you able to track it online?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Alwaysachick: 2:51am On Oct 20, 2023
ThatgalJ:
Hello Everyone.
So I decided to start my canadain immigration journey this year. After much research, I wrote CELPIP. Got 11 in listening, reading and speaking and 10 in writing. I have my WES evaluated for M.sc. I am in the pool CSR score is 430. I want to apply for PNP. Eligibility for Manitoba is 70 but no connection. Abeg I need advice or help. What is the way forward. And you see TEF; the only thing I know in French is bon jour. I don't want to go that route abeg.

Hello,

Pls how did you evaluate your masters via WEs. What's the process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kizyto(m): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2023
Alwaysachick:

Hello,

Pls how did you evaluate your masters via WEs. What's the process?

from what i understand it depends on your masters, and the country you got the masters from. masters from different countries have different process. maybe you can try checking on the wes website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 73O9: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
braine:

This looks like a scam. Please run.

This looks like a scam OR it's a SCAM!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 73O9: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
ezegold4we:
Good day Honourable s,

13th, November, 2023.

Requirements:

Just don't think twice about it, it's a scam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by onuwaje(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
My 2nd attempt on Ielts

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Chenice: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
rebranded:

Hi, Please how can I join the general group on telegram. Thanks

Please I need to join the OINP Telegram group please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
[quote author=phabulous88 post=126506783]

Are you able to track it online?

Yes, on VFS global tracking link, it says it has been forwarded to IRCC since 25th August 2023.

That's all... Is there any number to call Accra IRCC? I am really getting depressed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by May06: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Also waiting to get my passport back since. Traxker says it was forwarded on September 12 to Canada Visa office. I dont know why it is taking eternity for Accra Visa Office to process passports!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrKong: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Please what's the best or easiest way to pay after submitting my PR application?

Thank you ๐Ÿ™
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by king4afric(m): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2023
Air bnb available in toronto just a room ( you can pay in naira on arrival to the house)....... whatsapp zero 7 zero154 two 72 zero 2
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2023
onuwaje:
My 2nd attempt on Ielts
well done๐ŸŽ‰

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brownmannie(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2023
It seems nobody knows how to reach Accra IRCC on phone. So, is over 60 days of passport submission still within their timeline of processing? I have sent several mails for them to return my passport whether stamped or not but without any response. How can they just seize the passport for over 2 months now and nobody seems to know how to go about this ? This is crazy and totally unacceptable.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrKong: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2023
MrKong:
Please what's the best or easiest way to pay after submitting my PR application?

Thank you ๐Ÿ™

Please help!!!

Any one? ๐Ÿ™
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by UncleAyo: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2023
studycenter:
Change bank or Fund a Chipper account and pay with their virtual card.

Thanks for your response, I have registered and use the chipper cash card and it does not work...

Other cards I used did not work too.

Please, I need help for registering for the CELPIP test. Somebody, should help me with right information please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by UncleAyo: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2023
Good day Everybody.

Please, I need help on how I can make Payment for the CELPIP General Test. How do I go about it?

My card is not getting charged on the platform.

Please, come to my aid:
widerworld SeyiJayden Oliveth96 ThatgalJ studycenter saxwizard Afolavid Hellvicks ThatgalJ GraciousWords Luccilucci Ugojames nelronaldo Dgirlmunah Tobi9ja Ibironnie Whytelyon aestake Dgirlmunah Akinyelekehinde
Rapture07 mikeayus SweetJJ maybemm ifyjip Bvc1 Bernice123456 Perezzoe adeolabilkis002 lizzy774 Ibironnie ACSgrains1 ACSgrains1 Gathyhappy Zeewirld Holladoyheen peluscoten Ibbydav Oliveth96 Ibbydav
Younghacka GrammarNazi1 Anieakan
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by UncleAyo: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2023
gr8femfred:

I can help you with the payment

Yes. Thanks.

What can I do to receive your help?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Finally, my testimony!

Its been a very long journey of about 4 years. If I begin to write, this place go full. In summary sha:

ITA: March 29 (CRS 482)
Medicals: May 2
AOR: May 14
BIL: May 31
Eligibility Completed: May 31
Biometrics Completed: June 14
Background Completed: July 12

Visa Office: RROC (the slowest visa office ever)

**silence**

Final Decision: October 5
PPR: October 10
Courier to Kenya VFS: October 11
Counterfoil: October 17
Received Passport back today: October 21..

The support on this platform has been awesome. Shout out to GraciousWords for their work in putting page one together. All thanks to ProfGordons for the moral support.

To those still trying; keep pushing! May Cannyland favour us all.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: Bohmeee, dave0450(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.