Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1045422 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tgain:
Good day house.

SINP IS requesting additional documentation based on
Salary certificate is not sufficient. Where I worked, we were paid only cash. Please advise on what next to do

Did you submit a Tax clearance certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tgain: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
ednut1:
what options did they give you to provide It’s usually things like pensions, tax evidence etc. na to go meet ya employer o
exactly this is what they requested. The Job was cash payment and none of this is available.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tgain:
It was attached earlier with the application but they did not acknowledge it
yes,just like ednut wrote, tax clearance certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by auggie17: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tgain:

Please when did you submit your SINP application?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2023
graciielo:
Let me explain better. My POF is in a dorm account, because of the nature of the account, i cant use it for daily or monthly spendings. When i am then asked to present a 6 month statement of account, the statement would be blank cos no transaction whatsoever. So i am asking if it would be acceptable as well? I hope you understand me better. Thank you

It'll be. Go ahead. If they need explanation to the source of fund you can provide. Or you can even do one while submitting
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 12:30am On Oct 14, 2023
katybabe:
Hello All, I am new to this process. Can anybody share a link for a helpful whatsapp or telegram group ? TIA

Go through the page. If you have specific questions, ask
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2023
Jenykech:
Hello everyone, please how did you do with your money when entering Canada. My pof is in my zenith bank domicilary account. I’ll soon travel to Canada so I don’t know if I can access the money from there (I have the zenith dollar Mastercard) or do I need to withdraw cash and travel with cash.

If I need to withdraw the cash and travel with it, will it be in CAD or USD? Thank you

Get a visa card that can be used in Canada, and come withdraw your money. Ask the bank before leaving Nigeria
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 1760: 12:51am On Oct 14, 2023
Berryman63:
Hi everyone. I'm a civil engineer  with 6 years work experience, I have Msc as well as my wife too and have a relative(cousin) in Manitoba. Do you advice we both evaluate Msc with WES and also write ielts? Or should I be the only one to do that? And finally do you think we stand a chance?

Do a simulation on manitoba site to evaluate which one is better. I'll advise you do both evaluation though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tgain: 5:17am On Oct 14, 2023
dest4real:

Did you submit a Tax clearance certificate?
No I didn’t. I’ll submit this. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tgain: 5:18am On Oct 14, 2023
Honeysweetest:
yes,just like ednut wrote, tax clearance certificate
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by auggie17: 6:43am On Oct 14, 2023
Tgain:
Good day house.

SINP IS requesting additional documentation based on
Salary certificate is not sufficient. Where I worked, we were paid only cash. Please advise on what next to do

Please when did you submit your SINP application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Loluwatosin93: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
littyprincess:

But he’s not your friend. So why should he sign it for you? Why pick brandon knowing fully well you have no friends there? What you’re doing is indirectly asking him to risk his stay in Canada for stranger from Nairaland. This is misrepresentation. It’s hard but look for another way. There’s other pnp’s, there’s category based draws, there’s French as well. Stop looking for thé easy way out. It will be worth it in the end. When you land, you will have peace of mind knowing fully well you didn’t use crook methods to get Pr

If you wouldn't mind,

Would you please help with it..

I am aware that early childhood education is regulated in Manitoba, but on choosing the NOC 42202, it's doesn't bring the option to select if it's regulated or not, and on the fact sheet, it was indicated as a regulated occupation.

How do I go about this please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Loluwatosin93:

If you wouldn't mind,

Would you please help with it..

I am aware that early childhood education is regulated in Manitoba, but on choosing the NOC 42202, it's doesn't bring the option to select if it's regulated or not, and on the fact sheet, it was indicated as a regulated occupation.

How do I go about this please?
Sorry I would have loved to help but I have zero knowledge on PNP’s. I hope someone else sees this and replies.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pauclipse(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Good evening everyone.
I have a question...
I took a loan from a bank using my salary account, hope this doesn't affect my application, especially when it comes to showing POF??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Pauclipse:
Good evening everyone.
I have a question...
I took a loan from a bank using my salary account, hope this doesn't affect my application, especially when it comes to showing POF??

If the loan will be outlined as liability in the bank reference, IRCC will simply subtract the loan amount from the total POF you are presenting. This means you need to have a POF amount that covers the personal loan else you wont meet the POF requirement.

However, if the bank doesn't state, and the loan deposit isn't huge to require an explanation or it was deposited more than six months, then you may somehow get away with it.

You should note that IRCC needs you to state any loans taken, as not declaring may lead to misrepresentation and you known what that means.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hello house,
I have a question please;

SINP requires that Course of study match with Job title. Now, for Agricultural service contractors and farm supervisors, IRCC specified a BSc in Agriculture or Animal science.

If one has a BSc in Zoology and MSc. and PhD in Environmental Management and Protection, will SINP reject such application on the ground of "degree doesn't match with Job title"? Since only the highest degree will be evaluated by WES? Or does one still qualifies for SINP nomination on the basis of first degree?

Note: The MSc. and PhD were earned from a Federal University of Agriculture.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Loluwatosin93: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hello all,
Please anyone who's vast in MPNP knowledge...
I've been trying to pick an NOC that would allow me state that my job is regulated, 42202 is the Early Childhood education NOC, but it's not giving the option to state if my occupation is regulated or not.
Anyone please help with the NOC that goes in line with Early Childhood education and also brings the option if the occupation is regulated or not...

Secondly, there are 3 levels of certification for early childhood educators... ECE lll, ECE ll and CCA...
The classification I'm getting is CCA, I went to ask if this also can serve as certification in the MPNP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Krys993: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Good day All,

Please i dont know if any other person is experiencing this but it takes me forever to log into my ircc profile. I can try to log in 20 times but it will keep redirecting to another page.

Please does anybody have a way of fixing this issue.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by onuwaje(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2023
If anyone can help with proof of funds with good rates please hit me i need your help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Naeyclaire: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=tshtsh post=126140714]
lol. Please send to accra as its the nearest to abuja/lagos. Last year I developed cold feet after I got back my passport with the visa and the COPr. Fear of the unknown lol . But after a month I got my motivation back and got into the canadian job market eventually landed a job. You will get it done. I don't thin you need to stress about the the fastest visa office. Congratulations on your approved application[/quote

Please how long does it take for the Canada Visa office to stamp and return passports.

I sent my passport via courier to VFS office in lekki Lagos on the 20th of September and whenever I track my passport I keep getting feedback that it has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office for processing since the 25th of September. No update yet. Whenever I chat VFS via webchat I get same response from them after providing them with my tracking ID.

Please what do I do as it's more than 2weeks I sent my passport.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrKong: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
This is what I see on IRCC website for document to be submitted for POF. Does it mean I don’t have to submit account statement of six month? Somebody please share some light
The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OTOIDEEHI(f): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Good evening, FAM.
FOR reference letters, does the "ogar" have to include his personal email and phone contact(after his signature)in the letter while using the company's official letterhead (that already carries the company's contact details)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrKong:
This is what I see on IRCC website for document to be submitted for POF. Does it mean I don’t have to submit account statement of six month? Somebody please share some light
Nigerian bank wont provide you a letter showing 6 months average balance . So people use the 6 months statement as a substitute the officer can calculate it himself from the statement. This does not apply to proof of fund gotten via gift deed or sales of assets.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TwinHeart: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Krys993:
Good day All,

Please i dont know if any other person is experiencing this but it takes me forever to log into my ircc profile. I can try to log in 20 times but it will keep redirecting to another page.

Please does anybody have a way of fixing this issue.

Thank you.
Yes Google chrome in incognito mode.
You can also try VPN
Clear all cookies

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TwinHeart: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=Naeyclaire post=126419643][/quote]

I submitted via Lekki on August 31 and got my passport back on October 5. So I think you should give it 4 weeks before getting worried. The time frame is still ok.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MrKong: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
ednut1:
Nigerian bank wont provide you a letter showing 6 months average balance . So people use the 6 months statement as a substitute the officer can calculate it himself from the statement. This does not apply to proof of fund gotten via gift deed or sales of assets.
Thank you for the insight. My situation is that about a month and half before I got ITA (Note: I didn’t have the required POF in my account then) a considerable sum of money was given to me by my older brother (same parents, obviously same surname) to add to mine for my start up business. Then I got ITA, so will be using it as my POF instead. Do I need to do a gift deed for it or I just go to bank and collect my 6months statement then submit to IRCC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
MrKong:

Thank you for the insight. My situation is that about a month and half before I got ITA (Note: I didn’t have the required POF in my account then) a considerable sum of money was given to me by my older brother (same parents, obviously same surname) to add to mine for my start up business. Then I got ITA, so will be using it as my POF instead. Do I need to do a gift deed for it or I just go to bank and collect my 6months statement then submit to IRCC?

Get a gift deed and an affidavit for the gift deed. Also provide his birth certificate, showing that you share the same parents, and any other document that establishes that you’re siblings.

Do not state that the funds were intended for starting a business; simply state that it’s a monetary gift from your elder brother.

And do a proper letter of explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Naeyclaire: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
TwinHeart:

I submitted via Lekki on August 31 and got my passport back on October 5. So I think you should give it 4 weeks before getting worried. The time frame is still ok.

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pauclipse(m): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
braine:

If the loan will be outlined as liability in the bank reference, IRCC will simply subtract the loan amount from the total POF you are presenting. This means you need to have a POF amount that covers the personal loan else you wont meet the POF requirement.

However, if the bank doesn't state, and the loan deposit isn't huge to require an explanation or it was deposited more than six months, then you may somehow get away with it.

You should note that IRCC needs you to state any loans taken, as not declaring may lead to misrepresentation and you known what that means.

Thanks you Sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tannystacey: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
OTOIDEEHI:
Good evening, FAM.
FOR reference letters, does the "ogar" have to include his personal email and phone contact(after his signature)in the letter while using the company's official letterhead (that already carries the company's contact details)

Not necessary. Company letter head is enough as long as there is company contact details on it.. His personal email and phone number is private information.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by haywhy80: 12:12am On Oct 16, 2023
Hello great family,

My express entry profile got ineligible on my birthday, and this is very strange to me. I actually expected to lose 5 points. Efforts to create a new express entry profile has proved abortive. I keep getting you are not eligible to create a new profile. I have valid IELTS test result and ECA. Also, PoF is updated.

Please, did anyone face the same challenge before and how were you able to fix it? I am a bit disturbed.

Kindly assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by haywhy80: 12:17am On Oct 16, 2023
onuwaje:
If anyone can help with proof of funds with good rates please hit me i need your help

Let's talk pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.