Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1044560 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by beeblackstar: 2:03pm On Jan 30
Please I need help. I submitted my application three weeks ago and I got AOR the same day I submitted. However I’ve been unable to create a status tracker account. It keeps complaining about the UCI number. Please can anyone who has experienced this tell me how he/she solved this issue. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by kiari: 2:24pm On Jan 30
beeblackstar:
Please I need help. I submitted my application three weeks ago and I got AOR the same day I submitted. However I’ve been unable to create a status tracker account. It keeps complaining about the UCI number. Please can anyone who has experienced this tell me how he/she solved this issue. Thanks
You can’t create a tracker until your UCI changes to just numbers. Wait until it changes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30
chimzyblack:

I have been wondering how to register an expression of interest for Ontario nominee program but I am a little confused on how to go about it.
When I submitted my profile in the express entry pool, I recall a section where I was asked about provinces that I will like to live in, and Ontario was one of the province I selected.
My question now is, does selecting Ontario as a province automatically mean that my Express entry profile will be considered when Ontario conducts it own draws? Or is there another way by which I can register an expression of interest?

As mentioned by someone earlier, it's not possible to register an expression of interest directly to Ontario. Instead, Ontario would express interest in your profile (NOI).

Given that you've chosen Ontario as one of the provinces you're interested in residing in, your profile will be considered for their HCP draws. If Ontario wasn't selected, your profile won't be considered for the Ontario HCP draws.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by beeblackstar: 4:56pm On Jan 30
kiari:

You can’t create a tracker until your UCI changes to just numbers. Wait until it changes

Thank you for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OmolaraAdemola: 8:12am On Jan 31
79733139:
Express Entry. However, you have to start reading about it from page 1.

have read the express entry but its all saying I have to have a work experience in Canada and I don't have any
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 9:37am On Jan 31
OmolaraAdemola:
have read the express entry but its all saying I have to have a work experience in Canada and I don't have any

You don't have to, 1 year(foreign)continuous experience in an accepted NOC is enough. You may not have enough points though.

Read it some more.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ajibolaoi: 10:11am On Jan 31
Good morning sir/ma,

Please for a dependant who want to do WES in other to boost here husband points in EE,....

In the process of applying for WES report, they aske her to add recipients of the report, plss what is expected of her to add as a recipients of the report.

Thank you,
Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pearlypinky: 2:30pm On Jan 31
Guys please I need help

I have an msc degree, I'm 31, I don't have blood relative in canada but I know people in canada, I work in tech (I'm a Cloud DevOps Engineer AWS and AZURE), I have over 3 years work experience in Nigeria and I'm planning to write IELTS General soon.

Kindly advice with the best Canada PR route I should take. Also, when it comes to WES evaluation for me to get into the PR pool, will I do WES for my undergraduate degree? Or WES for my masters degree? Or both?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:38pm On Jan 31
Pearlypinky:
Guys please I need help

I have an msc degree, I'm 31, I don't have blood relative in canada but I know people in canada, I work in tech (I'm a Cloud DevOps Engineer AWS and AZURE), I have over 3 years work experience in Nigeria and I'm planning to write IELTS General soon.

Kindly advise with the best Canada PR route I should take. Also, when it comes to WES evaluation for me to get into the PR pool, will I do WES for my undergraduate degree? Or WES for my masters degree? Or both?
Wes for your highest degree which is the masters

Get in the pool after your IELTS aim for a minimum of 8,7,7,7 preferably 8.5,8,7.5,7.5. LRWS

Read page 1 of this thread

Create a profile

Read page 1 again

Select all provinces

Figure out your NOC Teer code

Read page 1 again

Select all provinces , sha select Ontario so they can call you for tech draws(NOI)

Read page 1

Read Canada.ca
You’ll be alright trust me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Edaj: 4:50pm On Jan 31
Pls I really need help and answers abeg ooo.where I work as a sales representative I earn by commission on each transaction .it says on my reference letter that my salary is base on commission, which is not paid directly to my bank account but on my wallet account.how do i explain this ? in case of addition information what should I do....
Abeg make una answer me too😭😭😭
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pearlypinky: 5:04pm On Jan 31
Debbieeeeeee:

Wes for your highest degree which is the masters

Get in the pool after your IELTS aim for a minimum of 8,7,7,7 preferably 8.5,8,7.5,7.5. LRWS

Read page 1 of this thread

Create a profile

Read page 1 again

Select all provinces

Figure out your NOC Teer code

Read page 1 again

Select all provinces , sha select Ontario so they can call you for tech draws(NOI)

Read page 1

Read Canada.ca
You’ll be alright trust me.

Debbie, God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by OmolaraAdemola: 7:58pm On Jan 31
aurorae1:

You don't have to, 1 year(foreign)continuous experience in an accepted NOC is enough. You may not have enough points though.

Read it some more.
so o you mean I don't need to have any Canada work experience even my work Nigeria work experience is accepted at NOC ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 79733139(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31
OmolaraAdemola:
so o you mean I don't need to have any Canada work experience even my work Nigeria work experience is accepted at NOC ?

Read page 1 of this thread carefully again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Aduragbemioluwa: 9:25pm On Jan 31
Good evening everyone, please I will like to know if a Diploma in business administration from Unilag HRD (Human Resource Diploma Centre) will count as 2 or more degrees for my WES evaluation. I have a BSc already and i wish to do the diploma program because it is less than a year and cheaper. Please house as anyone used the hrd certificate to claim more points on EE. I cannot do BCS, the price is high. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31
Ajibolaoi:
Good morning sir/ma,

Please for a dependant who want to do WES in other to boost here husband points in EE,....

In the process of applying for WES report, they aske her to add recipients of the report, plss what is expected of her to add as a recipients of the report.

Thank you,
Regards.

IRCC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 5:05am On Feb 01
Jan 31st 2024. Finally got the much awaited ITA.
Keep pushing guys, never give up

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mhizsimi(f): 7:55am On Feb 01
overlord77:

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hazardinho: 3:10pm On Feb 01
Good afternoon all, I got ITA few weeks ago…And I’m about submitting my application along my POF. I just deposited the required funds in my account yesterday…And my account statement carries yesterday’s date…I hope this will not affect me going forward with respect to my application?
braine:

You are only required to show proof of funds after you have received ITA. And once you receive ITA, you have 60 days to submit your application, along with your POF.

By the time you submit your application, the money should be at least 6 months in your account. If its not, you'd have to explain the source of the funds, if its less than that time.

About the age, you've lost about 35 points already. The best choice is to learn French as a second language to boost your score, if possible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01
Hazardinho:
Good afternoon all, I got ITA few weeks ago…And I’m about submitting my application along my POF. I just deposited the required funds in my account yesterday…And my account statement carries yesterday’s date…I hope this will not affect me going forward with respect to my application?

It won't affect if you have an explanation of the source.

It will only affect your application if you don't/can't explain the source of funds which they will definitely ask for the source of the large deposit you made which is less than 6 months.

Whats the source of the funds?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 79733139(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01
overlord77:

Congratulations! Was it the Ontario draw?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 79733139(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01
Hazardinho:

The requirement is usually a bank reference letter, did your bank refuse to issue it to you? Account statement is usually a 2nd option if your bank refuses to issue you a bank reference letter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hazardinho: 8:29pm On Feb 01
Ok. Thanks. A ‘loan’ and money from selling of my car.
Do you think this will give no issue?
braine:

It won't affect if you have an explanation of the source.

It will only affect your application if you don't/can't explain the source of funds which they will definitely ask for the source of the large deposit you made which is less than 6 months.

Whats the source of the funds?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Hazardinho: 8:32pm On Feb 01
Oh…I’ll try to visit my bank tomorrow morning and request for a reference letter. Thanks

Also, will the date on the reference letter with respect to the large sum I recently deposited not raise alarm?
79733139:

The requirement is usually a bank reference letter, did your bank refuse to issue it to you? Account statement is usually a 2nd option if your bank refuses to issue you a bank reference letter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01
Hazardinho:

How did you deposit the funds in your account? What’s the source of funds? Did you deposit it yourself?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 79733139(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01
Hazardinho:
Oh…I’ll try to visit my bank tomorrow morning and request for a reference letter. Thanks

Also, will the date on the reference letter with respect to the large sum I recently deposited not raise alarm?

It only shows average balance for the past 6 months and when the account was opened. There is a format for bank reference letter at Page 1 of this thread.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01
IRCC invites 7,000 Express Entry candidates in category-based draw for French language proficiency. Cutoff 365

Last general draw was 541 and only 730 invited.

French helped my family and I. We got an invite in June 2023 and landed Canada as PRs in December 2023.

Don't sleep on French o! Dedicate 2024 to learning French. Like seriously learning French and write the TEF.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nahhlahh: 9:03pm On Feb 01
Please can anyone tell me how they were able to pay for their celpip exams?
I've been unable to pay with a USD visa card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 10:34pm On Feb 01
phabulous88:
IRCC invites 7,000 Express Entry candidates in category-based draw for French language proficiency. Cutoff 365

Last general draw was 541 and only 730 invited.

French helped my family and I. We got an invite in June 2023 and landed Canada as PRs in December 2023.

Don't sleep on French o! Dedicate 2024 to learning French. Like seriously learning French and write the TEF.

Je vous le dis !

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NuCypher: 10:56pm On Feb 01
aestake:

Je vous le dis !
Je me demande pourquoi les Nigérians ne prennent pas ça au serieux, vu qu'ils sont entourés par des pays francophones. Well, at least for those who want to. That surprises me, quite! All it takes is scheduling some time to spend in Benin republic to immerse oneself a little bit and get it going.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 4:37am On Feb 02
79733139:

Congratulations! Was it the Ontario draw?

Naa, New Brunswick PNP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 4:46am On Feb 02
Hazardinho:
Ok. Thanks. A ‘loan’ and money from selling of my car.
Do you think this will give no issue?

You cannot use loan for this application. You'd need to provide a reliable source/explanation for the money, such as a gift deed, property sales deed/document (i.e for the car), or any other proof of liquidation of some asset.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 8:00am On Feb 02
@everyone,

Please if you've written the CELPIP test, kindly tell us how much you paid and what bank card you used. Alot of people are facing difficulties making this payment. I don't want to believe the amount quoted in naira on their website, so please if you've written the test, tell us:
1. How much you paid
2. What bank card you used
3. Perhaps the dollar equivalence of the #76,000 quoted on their website.

NB: Please don't tell us to use a "dorm card". Tell us the dorm card you used exactly that worked for you and don't tell us you can make the payment for us.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (629) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.