Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1045161 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13
folla:
Thank you, Seun.

I agree with your points.

The LOE, would it be sent by webform or another means?

You can merge the documents together and upload as one.

I will also suggest that you inform your sibling what you’re going to do via WhatsApp or email, so that if IRCC decides to investigate his status and he’s found without legal status, your sibling won’t say that you are working with village people.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13
olajide2428:
Guys please i tried creating my express entry profile and the study and language form keeps showing in progress ,whereas I filled it completely

You didn’t fill it completely.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 1:15pm On Apr 14
Shouri:
Hello guys...

Do you need a proof of fund to travel out for studies any where in the world?

Do you need a proof of fund jakpa to any country?

I can guarantee you that i am right here to assist you with your POF.

Low Percent interest rate for new and old accounts where the fund will be credited to.

Banks available are Access, Ecobank, Firstbank, Polaris bank, Sterling bank, Union bank, GTB, Globus bank, Parallex bank, Zenith bank, Heritage bank, FCMB, Wema bank

If you're interested, you reach out to me or DM on whatapp 08054532378
Stop this rubbish pls.

If only there is a.way block your likes from spamming here with this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by iemfQ: 1:44pm On Apr 14
Honeysweetest:
Stop this rubbish pls.

click report button.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by id4sho(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14
Shouri:
Hello guys...

Do you need a proof of fund to travel out for studies any where in the world?

Do you need a proof of fund jakpa to any country?

I can guarantee you that i am right here to assist you with your POF.

Low Percent interest rate for new and old accounts where the fund will be credited to.

Banks available are Access, Ecobank, Firstbank, Polaris bank, Sterling bank, Union bank, GTB, Globus bank, Parallex bank, Zenith bank, Heritage bank, FCMB, Wema bank

If you're interested, you reach out to me or DM on whatapp 08054532378
Cheap scammer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 3:11pm On Apr 14
iemfQ:

click report button.
he don delete am😑
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Taal17: 5:37pm On Apr 14
Honeysweetest:
Stop this rubbish pls.

Even though he del his posts unfortunately because you quoted it, the post has been 'saved'
Go back to your post and delete that message by modifying . That way there is no record of it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shinaxurdick: 6:49pm On Apr 14
Good evening everyone,

For Canada express entry POF pls is micro finance bank accepted ? An agent told me is acceptable because am aware is not accepted for study visa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by meettoria: 8:06pm On Apr 14
Hello 👋
Please I need help,
what could I be doing wrong?!!

I’m trying to create an Express Entry profile to join the pool but it keeps saying ineligible.

IELTS:
L -7, R-6.5, W-6.0, S-8
I wrote it last year July so it is still valid.

WES:
My Credentials has been evaluated

NOC:
41220 (secondary school teacher)

Work Experience:
1 year experience

Siblings in Canada:
Yes I have a sibling in Canada in fact she is a citizen

After filing the profile
It’s saying that my total CRS is 0
How?

WHAT COULD I BE DOING WRONG!??

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Vousmevoyez(f): 9:04pm On Apr 14
You most likely do not meet the 67/100 eligibility for Federal Skilled Workers due to your existing conditions. Calculate your score here…

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

You need at least 67/100 to be eligible to join the Express Entry pool. If you score 67 or above, then you might be filling something else wrongly which is leading to the ineligibility message.
meettoria:
Hello 👋
Please I need help,
what could I be doing wrong?!!

I’m trying to create an Express Entry profile to join the pool but it keeps saying ineligible.

IELTS:
L -7, R-6.5, W-6.0, S-8
I wrote it last year July so it is still valid.

WES:
My Credentials has been evaluated

NOC:
41220 (secondary school teacher)

Work Experience:
1 year experience

Siblings in Canada:
Yes I have a sibling in Canada in fact she is a citizen

After filing the profile
It’s saying that my total CRS is 0
How?

WHAT COULD I BE DOING WRONG!??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shinaxurdick: 10:37pm On Apr 14
Juddy2018:

Hi @ Ibironnie, Please Can you kindly share the Materials with me. Thank you in anticipation my email is >marthajuddy2020@gmail.com

I also need this pls
This is my mail shinaxurdick@gmail.com
And pls how much is the exam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shinaxurdick: 10:38pm On Apr 14
Juddy2018:

Hi @ Ibironnie, Please Can you kindly share the Materials with me. Thank you in anticipation my email is >marthajuddy2020@gmail.com

I also need this pls
This is my mail >>shinaxurdick@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by studycenter: 11:34pm On Apr 14
shinaxurdick:

I also need this pls
Exam cost in Nigeria: CELPIP general test=$280 (Canadian price)

Reach out here: _08106337690 for comprehensive study material (text, MAD English language lectures, audio for listening and Udemy video lectures)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by meettoria: 1:22am On Apr 15
GraciousWords:

can I delete a profile that is ineligible to create a new profile?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by meettoria: 1:28am On Apr 15
Vousmevoyez:
You most likely do not meet the 67/100 eligibility for Federal Skilled Workers due to your existing conditions. Calculate your score here…

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

You need at least 67/100 to be eligible to join the Express Entry pool. If you score 67 or above, then you might be filling something else wrongly which is leading to the ineligibility message.
Thank you so much,
How can I delete the previous profile to create a new profile ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 9:28am On Apr 15
shinaxurdick:
Good evening everyone,

For Canada express entry POF pls is micro finance bank accepted ? An agent told me is acceptable because am aware is not accepted for study visa.

I've heard of a few people who used them, but it's adviceable you use a regular bank to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15
DTOBS:
Hello everyone,

Please I am facing a small issue paying for my evaluation with WES.

I have been trying to use my GTBank US$ debit card where I have some USD to make the payment for the WES Fee but it has been giving "Payment Failed" since. I have mailed WES to request why and they only sent one generic email back to me which is not even helpful.

Please, I am begging, who has a better and easier option to pay for the WES fee from Nigeria and can help? I also tried Pay4Me and after I had paid for the verification, I discovered that their charges for paying WES for me is over 25k naira which I don't even have currently.

Please, if you know of other means to make payment for WES, I will so much appreciate your help. Thanks so much.

Hello
I hope this message meet you well.
Pls how did you go about your WES evaluation process.
What mode did you take in sending your transcript to WES and how much does it cost you to process your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ayolayemi: 1:27pm On Apr 15
Hello Please can i also get this material and any other ones you think is helpful
My exam is May11.
I have been watching YouTube but i need practice questions and more study materials
this is my email address (akinfemiwa.fayokemi@gmail.com).

Thank you

studycenter:
Practice with Udemy video lectures on IELTS. All it takes is having the right material and practice wide.
Reach out below if you don't have it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 6:39pm On Apr 15
buchito1:

Oh wow! Thought I’ve been gone for so long and no one would have recognized me! grin

But yeah, Canada has been hitting gbas gbos! But we always keep learning and re-strategizing!!! Trust me, shittt ain't easy here sad

Country keeps getting worse daily. Life as a whole, immigration process, especially if you live in BC, Ontario or maybe Alberta

I really feel for these new International Students coming in, especially when you don’t plan or have $$$ because………. Canada isn’t the way it was as at 2021-2023

Will I say Nigeria is better? Hell No!!!

So my advice? y’all get your shitttts together, plan extremely well and get in here! grin Let’s dominate in this country together, help each other, suffer together (maybe) grin till e better and eventually cast these fvcking Indians outta this country!!!

I wish everyone a smooth ride. Including me cheesy
As school don finish and I don begin find PR (almost mission impossible for this stupid BC ) angry
Lol international students are the punching bag for everyone oohh. Was it any different in 2021 ? I moved here in 2022 and the housing rush was crazy. Then things got expensive
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Theflint1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15
Hello house, looking to apply for the PR soon, my spouse and I have taken the IELTS, we're waiting for WES to evaluate our transcripts (for some reason its taking forever), can we apply for the PR so we're in the pool pending when our WES evaluation is ready?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 12:38am On Apr 16
Without IELTS and WES, you can't have a profile. Read page one of this thread or online. All the best.

Theflint1:
Hello house, looking to apply for the PR soon, my spouse and I have taken the IELTS, we're waiting for WES to evaluate our transcripts (for some reason its taking forever), can we apply for the PR so we're in the pool pending when our WES evaluation is ready?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 1:07am On Apr 16
meettoria:
can I delete a profile that is ineligible to create a new profile?

You don’t need to delete it. Just create a new one. But first check your eligibility using the link:

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/c2c/eapp

If you’re eligible, it will generate a code which you will input.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by meettoria: 5:20am On Apr 16
phabulous88:

You don’t need to delete it. Just create a new one. But first check your eligibility using the link:

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/c2c/eapp

If you’re eligible, it will generate a code which you will input.

Thank you so much
Done that and it was eligible this time around 💃

Please I have one more question
Can someone please explain Alberta PNP to me?

I have created my express entry profile
I am still confused on where to apply for Alberta provincial nomination.
I have a sister in Alberta which I noted when I was creating my EE Profile and I chose I will love to permanently reside in Alberta.
Do I just wait for notification of interest?
Or do I need to apply for the PNP? If yes, how to go about it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by meettoria: 5:21am On Apr 16

I have a sister (canada citizen) in Alberta which I noted when I was creating my EE Profile and I chose I will love to permanently reside in Alberta.
Or do I need to apply for the PNP? If yes, how to go about it?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by FrostyButter: 6:01am On Apr 16
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding one of my educational qualifications. During the last 2 years of my undergraduate studies, my uni allowed us take a course that would eventually result in a seperate diploma certificate in addition to my Undergraduate certificate.

I recently submitted this diploma certificate for my wes evaluation. Kindly note that this diploma certificate is management related , while my undergraduate studies is engineering.

Can I submit this as a diploma in my pr process for the additional points?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Theflint1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16
bekayy:
Without IELTS and WES, you can't have a profile. Read page one of this thread or online. All the best.

I have IELTS, and my WES is currently being evaluated. Do I need to upload my WES evaluation before I can be in the pool, or it's after I get invitation to apply?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MayorOfEdmonton: 2:40pm On Apr 16
Hey, why not do a research on AAIP (Alberta PNP).
https://www.alberta.ca/alberta-advantage-immigration-program
You’d find out the requirements firsthand.

meettoria:

I have a sister (canada citizen) in Alberta which I noted when I was creating my EE Profile and I chose I will love to permanently reside in Alberta.
Or do I need to apply for the PNP? If yes, how to go about it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MayorOfEdmonton: 2:43pm On Apr 16
If WES evaluates it as equivalent to a 2 years diploma.
YES, as it doesn’t matter if it’s same field as ur Bsc or not.

FrostyButter:
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding one of my educational qualifications. During the last 2 years of my undergraduate studies, my uni allowed us take a course that would eventually result in a seperate diploma certificate in addition to my Undergraduate certificate.

I recently submitted this diploma certificate for my wes evaluation. Kindly note that this diploma certificate is management related , while my undergraduate studies is engineering.

Can I submit this as a diploma in my pr process for the additional points?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CornOak(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16
Theflint1:
I have IELTS, and my WES is currently being evaluated. Do I need to upload my WES evaluation before I can be in the pool, or it's after I get invitation to apply?

Be patient and wait for your WES Evaluation Report as you would need the details on your report together with your IELTS result to create a profile. Without these two documents, you can't create a profile or be in the pool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 5:31pm On Apr 16
You have to upload both.

Theflint1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16
meettoria:

Thank you so much
Done that and it was eligible this time around 💃

Please I have one more question

I have a sister in Alberta which I noted when I was creating my EE Profile and I chose I will love to permanently reside in Alberta.
Or do I need to apply for the PNP? If yes, how to go about it

I live in Alberta but I don’t understand how Alberta PNP works.

Sorry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (630) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: Kofoworolaog and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.