Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1049405 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by adven2ure: 3:17pm On Apr 19
Hi Priscillia, congratulations!!

My spouse has a similar story with yours. Got PPR and submitted passport to vfs lagos since Jan, got the counterfoil email this Tuesday but has not gotten the email you got from them as of today.

I also see in your below message 'Fri Nov 17, 2023', how come that is the date the decision envelope for your application got to IRCC office?

Also, did you go to their office to lodge complain about the delay or how did you go about it? Thanks.

Priscilliade:
I got this email todays guys

the decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on Fri Nov 17 2023 and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa application Centre. for further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

Regards,

VFS Global

My PR story dropping soonest
Priscilliade:
I got this email todays guys

the decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXXXX has been received from the IRCC Office on Fri Nov 17 2023 and has been dispatched to the Canada Visa application Centre. for further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

Regards,

VFS Global

My PR story dropping soonest

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aworhmabel: 5:49pm On Apr 19
I will advise u to target transport draw. The next draw will be in june. All u need to do now is get a reference from any logistics company u know (3yrs reference) update ur NOC to transportation manager and u are good to go. Or better still create a second express entry profile with the transport Noc.
chimzyblack:
Omo see STEM draw that I was hoping on, this people cut CRS of 491.
Why do other category based draw have lower CRS points than STEM?
My CRS score is 480, and I turn 30 in December.
is there hope?
Abi make I go Start to learn french.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aworhmabel: 5:51pm On Apr 19
Please who knows d current cost of obtaining a police report in Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 7:06pm On Apr 19
aworhmabel:
Please who knows d current cost of obtaining a police report in Nigeria?

30k online plus extra at the station depending on your bargaining power, if you know what I mean wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dest4real(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19
aworhmabel:
I will advise u to target transport draw. The next draw will be in june. All u need to do now is get a reference from any logistics company u know (3yrs reference) update ur NOC to transportation manager and u are good to go. Or better still create a second express entry profile with the transport Noc.

How did you know the next draw will be in June sir?

When will be the next draw for Agriculture please?

Can someone create two express entry profile? I'm hearing this for the first time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aworhmabel: 11:27pm On Apr 19
Ooh ok thanks
aurorae1:

30k online plus extra at the station depending on your bargaining power, if you know what I mean wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aworhmabel: 11:33pm On Apr 19
I'm just giving a prediction, not that I'm 100% sure. I calculated it myself based on the timeline for previous draws done. You can check yourself through the link below https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-rounds.html As for Agriculture draw my guess will be next week (since it would be two weeks by then). Yes, you can have two profiles. I had two, so when my first profile expired i wasn't worried because i had another one running.
You just need two email addresses that's all. By the way I'm a female
dest4real:

How did you know the next draw will be in June sir?

When will be the next draw for Agriculture please?

Can someone create two express entry profile? I'm hearing this for the first time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by koreanlord: 4:14am On Apr 20
aworhmabel:
I'm just giving a prediction, not that I'm 100% sure. I calculated it myself based on the timeline for previous draws done. You can check yourself through the link below https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-rounds.html As for Agriculture draw my guess will be next week (since it would be two weeks by then). Yes, you can have two profiles. I had two, so when my first profile expired i wasn't worried because i had another one running.
sis..what's your guess about the French draw?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aworhmabel: 5:05am On Apr 20
I can't really predict wen d next french draw will take place cos the timeline is not so stable. They didn't do the french draw in January dz year but dey did in February and March. So maybe they might do it next week who knows (i.e if u are using 2months interval. Fingers crossed
koreanlord:
sis..what's your guess about the French draw?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Vousmevoyez(f): 10:39am On Apr 20
In dire need of assistance with the USA police clearance certificate. I want to do the electronic submission that is submitting my prints to them via email but I don’t know whether that works without me going to USPS in America. I’m in Nigeria. Can I do the fingerprint with ink on paper, scan it and submit it via email to the FBI? Would they be able to get me prints off a scanned copy or do I really have to ship the ink on paper fingerprints all the way to the USA? That will take some time as time is not my side. Please who can help? What’s the fastest way to get this done? Can I do the live scan and send it to them electronically? What are my options
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 12:04pm On Apr 20
Taal17:

Even though he del his posts unfortunately because you quoted it, the post has been 'saved'
Go back to your post and delete that message by modifying . That way there is no record of it.
done
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 12:05pm On Apr 20
aworhmabel:
hmmmm, hearing for the first time that you can have two profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 3:06pm On Apr 20
aworhmabel:
You just need two email addresses that's all
. By the way I'm a female

Just in case you don't know, it's against the Canadian immigration rules to have more than a profile at a time. Also, be careful of the type of information you give out to people online so as not to mislead them or get them into trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aworhmabel: 3:12pm On Apr 20
Oh ok. Please you guys shouldn't av more dan 1 profile. Thanks
Afolavid:

Just in case you don't know, it's against the Canadian immigration rules to have more than a profile at a time. Also, be careful of the type of information you give out to people online so as not to mislead them or get them into trouble.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by shinaxurdick: 6:11pm On Apr 20
aworhmabel:
Oh ok. Please you guys shouldn't av more dan 1 profile. Thanks
Hello! Aworhmable,

I mail u what pls, can we talk pls,

Pls respond 🙏
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 8:15pm On Apr 20
angeltolly:
How do I go about creating a EE profile. It keeps going back to the beginning. I am tired
I'm sure you've moved by now, or about to😁
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by onuwaje(m): 12:33am On Apr 21
Has anyone here gotten the Manitoba PNP. I wnated to know if the timeframe for processing is longer than 6 months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aworhmabel: 4:37am On Apr 21
Responded to u already
shinaxurdick:

Hello! Aworhmable,

I mail u what pls, can we talk pls,

Pls respond 🙏
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Juddy2018: 9:10am On Apr 21
Vousmevoyez:
In dire need of assistance with the USA police clearance certificate. I want to do the electronic submission that is submitting my prints to them via email but I don’t know whether that works without me going to USPS in America. I’m in Nigeria. Can I do the fingerprint with ink on paper, scan it and submit it via email to the FBI? Would they be able to get me prints off a scanned copy or do I really have to ship the ink on paper fingerprints all the way to the USA? That will take some time as time is not my side. Please who can help? What’s the fastest way to get this done? Can I do the live scan and send it to them electronically? What are my options

Please search for this forum here in nairaland >(USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) - Travel (42) - Nairaland)
I think You may get the right information you are looking for. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EbubeEma: 11:53am On Apr 21
Good day guys, so I just sent my transcript via courier to IQAs. My courier has sent confirmation that the the package has been delivered. However Iqas is yet to confirm and my application is still showing "waiting for documents". Please how long does this usually take ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 1:45pm On Apr 21
EbubeEma:
Good day guys, so I just sent my transcript via courier to IQAs. My courier has sent confirmation that the the package has been delivered. However Iqas is yet to confirm and my application is still showing "waiting for documents". Please how long does this usually take ?
I thought Iqas accept online delivery, why the stress?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21
Good afternoon all,

Pls how long will it take WES to release my evaluation?

My status read "In Progress" for 3 weeks now but i don't know how soon the evaluation will be released.

All documents submitted and Received.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21
Hello Rhoda21,
I wish to send you email so as to ask some few guide lines about the Ontario PNP.

I never got your email so, if you dont mind ican send if you can give your email address or here is my whatsapp contact 08028100266 if you can send me a message on it.

Thanks.

Rhoda21:

You’re welcome.
I have sent you an email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21
Hello Rhoda21,

I wish to send you email so as to ask some few guide lines about the Ontario PNP.

I never got your email so, if you dont mind ican send if you can give your email address or here is my whatsapp contact 08028100266 if you can send me a message on it.

Thanks.

Rhoda21:

You’re welcome.
I have sent you an email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by CornOak(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21
MoreTech:
Good afternoon all,

Pls how long will it take WES to release my evaluation?

My status read "In Progress" for 3 weeks now but i don't know how soon the evaluation will be released.

All documents submitted and Received.

Thanks

Login to your profile, there should be an estimated evaluation completion date in one of the sections.

If however, you can't find any, click on the HELP button below the page to send them a message inquiring to know your estimated completion timeline. They should respond within 24-48 hours.

Not to worry though, you are 3 weeks in already, your report would be ready any moment from now. WES recent timeline is 35 business days but most reports don't take that long, especially if you are evaluating just one degree.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21
Thanks very much

CornOak:

Login to your profile, there should be an estimated evaluation completion date in one of the sections.

If however, you can't find any, click on the HELP button below the page to send them a message inquiring to know your estimated completion timeline. They should respond within 24-48 hours.

Not to worry though, you are 3 weeks in already, your report would be ready any moment from now. WES recent timeline is 35 business days but most reports don't take that long, especially if you are evaluating just one degree.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rhoda21: 7:28pm On Apr 21
MoreTech:
Hello Rhoda21,

Thanks.

Hi Moretech, I actually did try to email you but it didn’t go through, got a delivery failed notification.
I will text you on WhatsApp.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MoreTech(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21
Ok Rhoda21,

Thanks very much as i am awaiting your message.

my email address is lawalmusibau@ymail.com and not musibauadeola@ymail.com

Rhoda21:

Hi Moretech, I actually did try to email you but it didn’t go through, got a delivery failed notification.
I will text you on WhatsApp.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 1:28am On Apr 22
shinaxurdick:
Good evening everyone,

For Canada express entry POF pls is micro finance bank accepted ? An agent told me is acceptable because am aware is not accepted for study visa.
First thing first consider getting rid of the agent (if not a licensed IRCC agent). Express entry is something you can do yourself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 1:32am On Apr 22
aworhmabel:
A possible case of misrepresentation. Every information keyed into your application is saved to the GCMS system including history of changes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by horlakay(m): 7:20am On Apr 22
Hello gurus, please I need advise...I strayed away from express entry since 2017 because I felt it was too stressful, but right now I don't mind going through the stress, the shege in this country don reset my head.

First degree: Metallurgical and Materials engineering
Postgraduate Diploma: Computer Science
Work experience: 3 years as a Machine learning engineer.
I am learning French.... I have not started the process yet and I have less than 50 days from my profile to do IELTS AND WES. my questions are:

1. Which occupation can I enlist for, I saw software engineering, am I qualified for that?
2. Will WES evaluate my degrees individually, or they will do both of them once.
3. What re my chances considering my age.
4. What is your best advice for me.

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DTOBS(m): 11:10am On Apr 22
Hello Guys,

Gradually, I am progressing on this journey and sooner than I think, me too will share my testimony of the PR.

Please, I need clarification on this issue gurus in the house.

I am targeting Saskachewan Non Express Entry Stream. I have calculated my CRS Score on the Saskachewan website (directly from IRCC website) and the Max point needed is 110. I intend to use my wife's distance cousin's wife who is a PR in canada as a proof of family tie. My question is "Is this possible and Feasible?". If it is possible, this will give me additional 20points and that means, I should be getting an ITA from province of Sask in their next draw. Also, if it is possible, what supporting document(s) will I and the person I intend to use as the proof of tie be presenting?

Please, I will be waiting for your answers.

Thanks so much guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (631) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.