Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Have You Been Body Shamed? Here Are A Few Tips For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Body Shamed? Here Are A Few Tips For You (607 Views)

I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Body Shamed? Here Are A Few Tips For You by Pmeakoncept(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
No one is expected to live in a world where you’re made to feel bad about your body by other people. But it happens. Of course, you cannot control what other people say about you and your appearance, but you can avert the spiteful loop of body shaming. If you have experienced body shaming firsthand, remember that you are not alone, and you are in control of how you respond. Even the celebrities are not exempted.

So what should you do? How Do You deal with Body Shaming?

Instead of running after what’s missing, be thankful for what you have right now and the body that keeps you alive daily. No one, including the celebrities, have a flawless body, so don’t be deceived. Never change your appearance due to what someone said or thinks. You have to appreciate yourself before anyone else can.
Read more >> https://smaqwise.com.ng/2021/11/01/dont-cry-because-youre-body-shamed-here-is-what-to-do/

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Have You Been Body Shamed? Here Are A Few Tips For You by Polynek(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pmeakoncept:
No one is expected to live in a world where you’re made to feel bad about your body by other people. But it happens. Of course, you cannot control what other people say about you and your appearance, but you can avert the spiteful loop of body shaming. If you have experienced body shaming firsthand, remember that you are not alone, and you are in control of how you respond. Even the celebrities are not exempted.

So what should you do? How Do You deal with Body Shaming?

Instead of running after what’s missing, be thankful for what you have right now and the body that keeps you alive daily. No one, including the celebrities, have a flawless body, so don’t be deceived. Never change your appearance due to what someone said or thinks. You have to appreciate yourself before anyone else can.
Read more >> https://smaqwise.com.ng/2021/11/01/dont-cry-because-youre-body-shamed-here-is-what-to-do/

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
exercise is the KEY to b in good shape
Re: Have You Been Body Shamed? Here Are A Few Tips For You by Lilsameey: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Am slim, no matter what I eat and use, I will never gain weight unless I reach a certain age and I don't give a Bleep about anyone's opinion about me. If you body shame, Nah u sabi. Because if I reply you, you fit commit suicide.
Re: Have You Been Body Shamed? Here Are A Few Tips For You by Pmeakoncept(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lilsameey:
Am slim, no matter what I eat and use, I will never gain weight unless I reach a certain age and I don't give a Bleep about anyone's opinion about me. If you body shame, Nah u sabi. Because if I reply you, you fit commit suicide.

Some body shaming comments can be provoking though
Re: Have You Been Body Shamed? Here Are A Few Tips For You by Fmlao: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
No one can Body shame me.

I'm skinny but hmmm hmmmm

Felicia hear am yesterday.
She body shamed me that a thin nigga like me can't do the do.

We got down together yesterday, our first time though

Babe crying say make i leave her after 45 minutes, i no gree

Na my neighbor con dey shout, buroda femi, o ti to na, e ma pa omo yen ni ale yi. (brother femi, it's enough, don't kill that girl this night)

Felicia cannot walk properly. I had to call my bike man to come pick her

Dont body shame anyone. The inbuilt energy can be insane
Re: Have You Been Body Shamed? Here Are A Few Tips For You by Lilsameey: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pmeakoncept:

Some body shaming comments can be provoking though
,..I swear down, their comments cannot remove one of our ribs and pluck our eyes or deduct our balance, My mum taught me to always reply any insults or rants with" Okay" and trust me, I enjoy the look on the people's face when I say that to them after all the insults they have poured out, then I will smile. Lmao grin

(1) (Reply)

Airtime Giveaway Today 6 November 2021 At 6pm-Closed / What To Look For When Picking Women For A Long Term Relationship. / Benefits Of Having Regular Sex With Your Spouse – Health Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.