Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... (10284 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:08pm On May 06, 2023
Hello all!

I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls two boys.

The thing is, I have breast ptosis. Why are women with this condition shamed even when it's not something they have power over. I have had this condition ( still do) for has long as I can remember. It's been like that even when I was much younger, though I'm trying to better it. So, I don't know why someone should be shamed for something he or she have no control or power over. There's this erroneous misconception about having this condition. I won't it, but it's hogwash anyway. I'm pained because of what has been said to me and thought about me because of this. If I remember them, I feel so bad.

If you're one of those who abuse/bodyshame or shame anyone having this, you better desist from it. Just stop it! What would you gain doing that? Instead of shaming the person, why not profer solutions or remedies you think can better the condition? Why not that?

And if you're one of those still believing the erroneous misconception about having this condition, the earlier you stop believing in that the better for you.

Are you a woman here with this condition? Have you ever been shamed for it? How did that make you feel? How did/do you handle the situation?

And if you're a man here that has insulted someone with this condition, tell us why you did that.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 06, 2023
Ohh fadila 😁
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by falcon01: 12:12pm On May 06, 2023
I'm convinced this account user has some mental problem!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:14pm On May 06, 2023
That was how I posted a picture of me the other day, and most people were just insulting me, talking about how my breasts have fallen. Someone was even asking if it's breasts that I have on my chest or slippers. Can you imagine that. Why would someone say that to another person? Just why? Haba!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:16pm On May 06, 2023
falcon01:
I'm not lying. Why would I? I've been wanting to create this thread, but I don't know why I've been drawing back from it. Check out the thread I made about my birthday outfit, then you'll get what I'm trying to say. I can send you a picture if you want. So, you can see I'm not lying for anything.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by linearity: 12:17pm On May 06, 2023
Can you post a picture, so we can know what you are talking about?

Don’t mind the haters, let them go and hug transformer.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Kooldon(f): 12:18pm On May 06, 2023
So na fallen breast you glorified with grammar? Chai! I have finally learn a new medical jargon today. Thank you, Nairaland

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by kelspinall(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2023
i tire for somethings i read here, keep somethings to yaself sometimes not everytime you will run down here to tell/share on nairaland.if you are old as you said,you should have developed a thick skin at whatever thing people throw at you.....

Lastly picture please.. we wan see am live...thank you

......lols

5 Likes

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 06, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
That was how I posted a picture of me the other day, and most people were just insulting me, talking about how my breasts have fallen. Someone was even asking if it's breasts that I have on my chest or slippers. Can you imagine that. Why would someone say that to another person? Just why? Haba!
No mind them ur breasts are beautiful... It's the same way people body shame guys with dot dicks or anybody with perceived unusual body shape or size but it's not a big deal and u should learn to love urself the way u are. Go naked, look in the mirror and Love ur boobs all day everyday

3 Likes

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 06, 2023
Kooldon:
So na fallen breast you glorified with grammar?
Chai! I have finally learn a new medical jargon today.
Thank you, Nairaland
Lol... I had to Google it ooo 😂

4 Likes

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by dawnomike(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

The thing is, I have breast ptosis. Why are women with this condition shamed even when it's not something they have power over. I have had this condition ( still do) for has long as I can remember. It's been like that even when I was much younger, though I'm trying to better it. So, I don't know why someone should be shamed for something he or she have no control or power over. There's this erroneous misconception about having this condition. I won't it, but it's hogwash anyway. I'm pained because of what has been said to me and thought about me because of this. If I remember them, I feel so bad.

If you're one of those who abuse/bodyshame or shame anyone having this, you better desist from it. Just stop it! What would you gain doing that? Instead of shaming the person, why not profer solutions or remedies you think can better the condition? Why not that?

And if you're one of those still believing the erroneous misconception about having this condition, the earlier you stop believing in that the better for you.

Are you a woman here with this condition? Have you ever been shamed for it? How did that make you feel? How did/do you handle the situation?

And if you're a man here that has insulted someone with this condition, tell us why you did that.

Thanks!
All you need is to carry yourself with confidence... Public validation should not matter

2 Likes

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:35pm On May 06, 2023
linearity:
Can you post a picture, so we can know what you are talking about?

Don’t mind the haters, let them go and hug transformer.
I'm trying to post it, but it's not working. Maybe later. You can check my pictures on nairaland. I posted it here sometime ago.
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:36pm On May 06, 2023
kelspinall:
i tire for somethings i read here, keep somethings to yaself sometimes not everytime you will run down here to tell/share on nairaland.if you are old as you said,you should have developed a thick skin at whatever thing people throw at you.....

Lastly picture please.. we wan see am live...thank you

......lols
I'm trying to post it, but it's not working. Maybe later. You can check my pictures on nairaland. I posted it here sometime ago.
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Highway09(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2023
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by advanceDNA: 1:16pm On May 06, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Madam..u need to take care of ur mental health...nobody owes u the duty to be nice to you..thats ur boyfriend and family's job....

...the world and social media space is not ur personal room that u can just tell pple what to do or say... pple will have their opinion about what they see and hear whether it males u feel good or not....u are the one that needs to be a big girl.....

U women are too entitled...always wanting men to give u money, respect u, not criticize u, not have a counter opinion to urs, call u honey, tell u are fine whennu ugly, say only sweet words... its pathetic and repulsive....

8 Likes

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by advanceDNA: 1:18pm On May 06, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

U still want to post it....madam u get issues oooo
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Curtisaxel10: 1:20pm On May 06, 2023
Well, have you ever shamed a guy for having a small deek?

1 Like

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Darkestking: 1:22pm On May 06, 2023
Men are shamed for being fat, bald, short, broke, ugly, having high pitched voices, for having small dicks, for having acne, etc.

No one should be shamed for anything but why does body shaming apply only to women and not men?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by advanceDNA: 1:31pm On May 06, 2023
Darkestking:
Men are shamed for being fat, bald, short, broke, ugly, having high pitched voices, for having small dicks, for having acne, etc.

No one should be shamed for anything but why does body shaming apply only to women and not men?

Dont mind them...they like claiming victims over petty issues...

The moment they heard of the medical anomaly of women not having hymen..all of them started claiming they dont have hymen.

Carry rotten fish smelling pvssy around..and be calling it condition....

Now..they've gone to look for name for this one too to make it a condition ..to have excuse for when boys don press am finish... modern women ..i just tire for thier BS

10 Likes

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Bigseven(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2023
Pictorial examples for clarification pls
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Naijatask: 1:53pm On May 06, 2023
Breast what? Can someone show me a picture of what that is?
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Postinor: 1:57pm On May 06, 2023
Call it fallen boobs not ptosis or whatever, but a night of me sucking it would give it back it normal shape

3 Likes

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2023
How can we help you without seeing what we're helping you with?

1 Like

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by Chibuezem(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2023
falcon01:
lol

1 Like

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by JustPowerApps(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2023
Oh dear, I always rate the backend of the software more than the frontend, that is where the work is cheesy
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by perfumeworld1(f): 3:14pm On May 06, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
that’s not good but it’s the society
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by ChuksHills(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks!

My dear you are okay stop complaining about your body. You are beautiful and there's a man that will love everything about you completely. So stop disturbing your self.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by seniorgozman(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2023
You guys will kill someone one day with grammar

1 Like

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by PlayerMeji: 4:14pm On May 06, 2023
And you didnt think it through to explain what Breast Ptosis is for the average layman on the street...?

fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks!
Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by ojotobiloba1: 4:18pm On May 06, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
You this lady again.. Make you just rest on nairaland. You earlier created a thread abt how u want ur boss to buy u phone, now again its Breast Ptosis or sagging.. Just note that God created you in his own good image.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by TheSourcerer: 4:41pm On May 06, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I'm sorry you had to go through that but PLEASE ALWAYS remember children I mean children (age 5, 6 ,13) all have phones and yes each one of them would say something that sadly holds the same weight emotionally as a physical assault , all I'm saying is you do not bark at dogs barking at you you simply ignore , barking back makes the individual no different from the delinquent. Again I'm sorry such things were said to you but hey you're a strong independent intelligent woman , lol cyber opinions are just that Cyber opinions , you have a lovley day ahead buddy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... by nappy760(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2023
Am confused , did you post naked pix of yourself.
It is nobody's business if your breast is saggy or not but if you choose to show case it to the public through your dressing then expect public comments

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 / Is It Right For A Woman To Kiss Her Son Like This (photos)? / Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.