Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,286 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) (37729 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol.. yuu are dead already.

Stay clear of me!!!
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yoighaman:

If Osinbajo contests and Buhari sincerely supports and campaigns for him, forget it, he is Nigeria's next President; afterall, he has played a 'fool' for PMB, Buhari should return the gesture.

His only challenge is Tinubu, as per winning the APC ticket.

Tinubu and Osinbajo will find some common ground.

However, anyone that contest in APC need Buhari full support because he wields a huge influence as we’ve seen with his 10million voters in the bag.

You will need someone like that to be on your side if you’re serious about being a president.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Jews from Alaigbo hellfire over to your bigoted foolish fathers. You lunatics must know Yorubas are not Ikwerre Ibibio Efik etc Na una mouth the entire Igbo tribe will use to confess that Yorubas are superior adversary by the time we are done with your foolishness.

You are so dense walahi. Go and find something to do so that you can feed your family rather than waiting for peanuts from your paymasters

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
LegendHero:

Tinubu and Osinbajo will find some common ground.

However, anyone that contest in APC need Buhari full support because he wields a huge influence as we’ve seen with his 10million voters in the bag.

You will need someone like that to be on your side if you’re serious about being a president.

Exactly. To become President, you need the support of PMB in the north and Tinubu in the southwest, that had always been the missing variable in Buhari's equation.

It seems that is the pact between Tinubu and Buhari. I rub your back, you rub mine when the time (2023) comes; let's see if the Fulanis would not pull a fast one.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Terrier99: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
ANDREW91:

Lolz
Only lagos state wey him rule for 8years he turn the state into his maga and collection centre. Now u guys want him to rule Nigeria.
And una dey complain of corruption. Tinubu is corruption personified
Una mumu never still do. With all the brains in yoruba, tinubu is the best thing u guys can produce. nawa oo

Chidoka said no igbo man gree collect PDP form, you are cowards. Tell your best brains in your Igboland to buy form and contest.
Na so so political houseboy una dey always do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by erinalex: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
signature2012:
They want to by any means repackage Tinubu to Buhari 2.0.

Abeg,let them show us videos of him walking and not just pictures alone.

With people like you, Nigeria will Never develop.

If they are repacking Tinubu, their candidate,

What are you doing to package your own candidate ?

It's not enough to criticize every time, you got to do more than this.

Bring out your own candidate and start campaigning for him / her.

This is the Time .

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by stayclearofme: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lemmy123:

Stay clear of me!!!
Ok I will but after your "burial"

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
All this haters are just beating around the bush because of Tinubu,the question is where they're when jagaban is hustle build the APC then.the ticket is for him like it or hate,nah you sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Terrier99:

Chidoka said no igbo man gree collect PDP form, you are cowards. Tell your best brains in your Igboland to buy form and contest.
Na so so political houseboy una dey always do.
Just imagine how fast u just assume say i be igbo.
Mehn the hatred for igbo nor be here. Anybody that just tell u guys the truth automatically becomes an igbo. Nawa ooo..
For ur info i be Edo boy and we dey even more closer to south west than the east
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
The jagaban himself, the slayer of the bra party, the one those from the mud fear but pretend to hate, the headache of waddata plaza, the name on the lips of every wailer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
stayclearofme:

Ok I will after your "burial"

Leave me alone!! Before you come and harvest my head like palm fruit
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by selfmade22: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
blah di blah di blah grin
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Yoighaman:

Exactly. To become President, you need the support of PMB in the north and Tinubu in the southwest, that had always been the missing variable in Buhari's equation.

It seems that is the pact between Tinubu and Buhari. I rub your back, you rub mine when the time (2023) comes; let's see if the Fulanis would not pull a fast one.

Yeah exactly.

Let’s see what game Buhari got under his sleeves.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Loverboy3333: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na so, same circle, by the time these old men through with una , ina eye go clear.
Me I dey run leave una so
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
He brought a strong message from His Excellency....

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Latakia(f): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin
stayclearofme:

Ok I will but after your "burial"
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
You don't have to hate Tinubu. The man has paid his dues. He'll defeat any northern candidate presented by PDP in the north.
I rep osibanjo though. Let's see what happens.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Why the incessant visitation ?

Is Tinubu crying?
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
erinalex:

With people like you, Nigeria will Never develop.

If they are repacking Tinubu, their candidate,

What are you doing to package your own candidate ?

It's not enough to criticize every time, you got to do more than this.

Bring out your own candidate and start campaigning for him / her.

This is the Time .

Thank you for schooling him.
Like you said, this is the time.......
Rally round your choice now. The game has begun.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=slimfit1 post=107244308]Should I send him my address to for a visit, it looks like we are in the month of visit AKA joblessness.[gbenu e sohun, the spoiled child]
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by oknat: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
seunmsg:
Incoming president!
100 Correct!
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
signature2012:
They want to by any means repackage Tinubu to Buhari 2.0.

Abeg,let them show us videos of him walking and not just pictures alone.

Go watch his visit to Abuja yesterday. You will see him running self!

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by oknat: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ingocof:
The jagaban himself, the slayer of the bra party, the one those from the mud fear but pretend to hate, the headache of waddata plaza, the name on the lips of every wailer.
Our Incoming President

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by emonis88: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
See how d Muslims r running up n down to put another Muslim in d seat of power, to assure the Islamic league of nations that Nigeria is still an Islamic nation. I think Christians should put a capital no no to that.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by victorDanladi: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
ANDREW91:

Lolz
Only lagos state wey him rule for 8years he turn the state into his maga and collection centre. Now u guys want him to rule Nigeria.
And una dey complain of corruption. Tinubu is corruption personified
Una mumu never still do. With all the brains in yoruba, tinubu is the best thing u guys can produce. nawa oo
Bring us your candidate that is not corruption personified na,abi

Sell your candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Start wearing glasses, you too will rise to top in Nigeria.
There is probably more to those spectacles than meets the eyes.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
You're pained
slimfit1:
Should I send him my address to for a visit, it looks like we are in the month of visit AKA joblessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
LegendHero:

Yeah exactly.

Let’s see what game Buhari got under his sleeves.

No games....The truth is that no party wants to lose out in 2023. As it stand, PDP and APC are watching each other.

If PDP brings out Atiku, only Tinubu can challenge him.

Unless the two are disqualified, any other candidates cannot challenge either of them if they are presented.

So the ultimate challenge now is; If it's Atiku from PDP, it just have to be Tinubu from APC and vice versa. Any other candidates are just push overs. As no party wants to lose out!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
All Tinubu's cap has the infinity sign. Is this like a cult symbol or what?
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Flower1198: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tinubu should wait for 2027 election because this one nor go enter him hand.. ���
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Drogunov: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
seunmsg:
Incoming president!

Some people will weep, ehn. Meanwhile, this Tinubu guy doesn't even give a rat ass about whether they exist or not.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Oyin2212(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
We know the tribe that will masturbate on this thread.
Let us wait and see
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.