Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,220 members, 7,853,149 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) (37758 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by stayclearofme: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lemmy123:

Leave me alone!! Before you come and harvest my head like palm fruit
Lol.. grin cheesy this guy no kill me with laughter cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Swallowurspit(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bodmum:
gambari...... the name sounds so primitive and silly.

What’s your name if I may ask?
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Swallowurspit:

What’s your name if I may ask?
spitsonyourhead
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by kaymart: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
muykem:
Tiunbu political sagacity is unmatched. I prefer VP Osinbajo for president in 2023.
I have no issue with him but at this day and age, he (tinubu) should step down Nd allow a more vibrant man mount the podium.
Nig can't afford another one person like Buhari in Tinubu.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by hibeebeeking: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mr president to be. Welcome!!!. Obasanjo fulfilled his promise to Umaru yar Adua family even after this death. This is your time. Buhari can't be stupid to change his words. Though I know he can be naughty sometime.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ePUNK: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
seunmsg:
Incoming president!

I have always know seun to be a supporter of this government primarily because of Jagaban's ambitions in 2023
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by shigishege: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
We know the tribe that will masturbate on this thread.
Let us wait and see
and we know the tribe the will collapse on this news
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Sonyboom765: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
obynzo:

You are so dense walahi. Go and find something to do so that you can feed your family rather than waiting for peanuts from your paymasters

Lol...see fool that his wailing de ginger me.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sonyboom765:

Lol...see fool that his wailing de ginger me.

A dense fellow like you as usual will start to insult
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by larrybabanla(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
I'm not understanding all this visit to tinubu oo
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by muykem: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
humberjade:
In APC, everything seem to evolve around this man at the moment. But it will be very wise of him to continue to play the kingmaker role. Osibanjo or Fashola fits the bill for me.

Hmm, Igbo Presidency is going down the drain with the look of things. I mean, let's drop our ethnic affiliation for a minute, the Igbos have contributed close to nothing to the successes of APC since its formation, so it will be difficult for those who toiled and made sacrifices to help the Party take power just allow the Igbos take it.

And PDP, a party where Igbos have toiled and made sacrifices for 22 years seem not to have the interest of the tribe at heart, and the Igbos seem to be satisfied with playing the second fiddle.

So it baffles when my Igbo brothers and sisters are pushing for Presidency in APC, while they are contented with Vice Presidency in PDP.

Well sha, whoever gets there should either fix that nation ASAP or just free everyone...or better still just revert the country to regional governance.
Igbo can't get VP slot again in PDP of today.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by HALCYON44: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Oya let's go there 2023 for sure @Tinubu. Anyone that is not happy let them go and die

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by membranus: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
signature2012:
They want to by any means repackage Tinubu to Buhari 2.0.

Abeg,let them show us videos of him walking and not just pictures alone.

God will not allow them.

Man proposes, but God disposes.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by offiahvictor(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
one is incoming president the other will be ambassador in foreign land.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by nisai: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
LegendHero:
They should start briefing the next president on happenings so he can know how to tackle the numerous problem head on.

No time to waste, Asiwaju should start gathering names of competent cabinet members and especially technocrats that can reinvent the wheel when he gets sworn in by 2023.

Anyone of Asiwaju/Osinbajo is fine by us.
Omo odo agba, kare. Omowa niwon.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
seunmsg:
Incoming president!

Not a chance, instead we vote Pdp.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lemmy123:
I don't understand this visit everyone is paying Tinubu... Does that mean he's going to our next president... God no, this is not happening. I should be in Philadelphia when this brown teethed man would become president... I can't die twice biko

Please give me writing jobs, that's how I survive... Sapa dey... Check my signature, thank you

U better don't commit suicide over Tibubu's matter

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by MENELIIK: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
ANDREW91:

Just imagine how fast u just assume say i be igbo.
Mehn the hatred for igbo nor be here. Anybody that just tell u guys the truth automatically becomes an igbo. Nawa ooo..
For ur info i be Edo boy and we dey even more closer to south west than the east

Osu, be proud of your heritage. What truth is that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
seunmsg:
Incoming president!

How sure are you about this??
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
erinalex:

Can you tell me, I what is actually happening in the secret ?

Because I don't know it.

No need to abuse, just tell us what you know.
it's Tinubu's health condition.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
PassingShot:

Tell us what is happening in the secret that you know of.
tinubu is just a distraction.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is Tinubu now an Idol (ARUSI)?
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Echoban: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
ePUNK:

I have always know seun to be a supporter of this government primarily because of Jagaban's ambitions in 2023

So because he is supporting Jagaban means he is in support of PMB govt?? So many support for one reason or the other but that doesn't mean we didn't know PMB is bad. Or u feel if Tinubu has the power he won't have lash out on PMB with some archaic nepotic antidemocratic policies ni? AKETI is APC but does that mean he is supporting the govt in power?

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Jostoman: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
Our Oga at the top and his gang of cabal will be forming Jagaban but whenever they want to plan and strategize they will turn to TINUBU and started visiting him like a tourist. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
MENELIIK:

Osu, be proud of your heritage. What truth is that?
Ur stupidity knows no bounds
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Swallowurspit(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bodmum:
spitsonyourhead

Impossible, even in your dreams. I’m way beyond your league.

Pidaraz
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Drogunov: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
seunmsg:
Incoming president!

A o merin joba eweku ewele.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
jaxxy:

Not a chance, instead we vote Pdp.

You only have one inconsequential vote.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
seunmsg:

You only have one inconsequential vote.

U will understand the meaning of a tiny drop of water makes the ocean.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
farmer's league, I supposed.
Swallowurspit:

Impossible, even in your dreams. I’m way beyond your league.

Pidaraz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK And Dino Hug And Laugh Weeks After Dragging Each Other Online / Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] / FG Reacts To Attack On Senate, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.