Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,292 members, 7,853,367 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) (37762 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jackson105:
Jagaban!

The perceived hatred for this man is because they fear him.

" Niggas fear what they don't understand...hate what they can't conquer"

Nas in "Hate Me Now"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
nisai:
Omo odo agba, kare. Omowa niwon.

Beni buroda mi. Omo wa niwon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Swallowurspit(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bodmum:
farmer's league, I supposed.

Exactly, that’s all you can think of.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jagaban himself.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by BBBmall25: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=humberjade post=107245550]In APC, everything seem to evolve around this man at the moment. But it will be very wise of him to continue to play the kingmaker role. Osibanjo or Fashola fits the bill for me.

Hmm, Igbo Presidency is going down the drain with the look of things. I mean, let's drop our ethnic affiliation for a minute, the Igbos have contributed close to nothing to the successes of APC since its formation, so it will be difficult for those who toiled and made sacrifices to help the Party take power just allow the Igbos take it.

And PDP, a party where Igbos have toiled and made sacrifices for 22 years seem not to have the interest of the tribe at heart, and the Igbos seem to be satisfied with playing the second fiddle.

So it baffles when my Igbo brothers and sisters are pushing for Presidency in APC, while they are contented with Vice Presidency in PDP.

Well sha, whoever gets there should either fix that nation. A rare and sensible IGBO MAN has spoken!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by dailytells: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Meanwhile this senator has said his mind that he regret campaigning for Buhari and APC

Here is it

https://dailytells.com.ng/i-regret-campaigning-for-buhari-and-apc-in-2015-sen-orker-jev/

slimfit1:
Should I send him my address to for a visit, it looks like we are in the month of visit AKA joblessness.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by supermeda111: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
We know the tribe that will masturbate on this thread.
Let us wait and see

Bleep, WTF! shocked
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Echoban: 2:27am On Nov 02, 2021
jaxxy:

U will understand the meaning of a tiny drop of water makes the ocean.

My vote will cancel ur vote bro.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by softwareman(m): 3:49am On Nov 02, 2021
ANDREW91:

Lolz
Technocrats keeee u there
When agberos never finish for lagos.
Go check your records, Tinubu was d first governor to form an all technocrats cabinet in 1999.
Aside from rÀuf aregbe, not a single one of them one of them was a card carrying member of d party. That's twenty years ago!

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by benikad(m): 5:08am On Nov 02, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Jews from Alaigbo hellfire over to your bigoted foolish fathers. You lunatics must know Yorubas are not Ikwerre Ibibio Efik etc Na una mouth the entire Igbo tribe will use to confess that Yorubas are superior adversary by the time we are done with your foolishness.
Hi bro why are you making it sound as if we and the Igbos are fighting, I am a Yoruba but I don't know why u are being this tribalistic. The Igbos are not our enemy currently let's know what we type
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by juman(m): 5:19am On Nov 02, 2021
It was tinubu group and their allies that nominated him to that position.
He can even continue as chief of staff if their group cling presidency.

Note: ONLY nigerians can determine the next president through their votes.
Vote wisely.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by APCNig: 6:36am On Nov 02, 2021
Aidejay:
Be expecting more Tinubu news this month.
They'll start bombarding us with various photographs and staged visits and engagements just to throw us off the scent of what is actually happening in the secret.

What is happening in the secret? The things I see happening in the secrets are Tinubu fucvking different Unilag Olosho students, sucking fresh breasts of LASU Olosho students who are younger than his granddaughters. That's all.

Anyone can be sick including you and I. But only God gives and takes life. Even the lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock has refused to die,because God is the only one that gives life

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2021
softwareman:

Go check your records, Tinubu was d first governor to form an all technocrats cabinet in 1999.
Aside from rÀuf aregbe, not a single one of them one of them was a card carrying member of d party. That's twenty years ago!
So u agree say raul na agbero
Good
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol.. grin cheesy this guy no kill me with laughter cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Olatomiwami:

U better don't commit suicide over Tibubu's matter
Tinubu brother.. E show for your name

It's clear that politics in Nigeria is more of a tribal thing than a competency thing
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Lama70(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2021
ANDREW91:

Lolz
Only lagos state wey him rule for 8years he turn the state into his maga and collection centre. Now u guys want him to rule Nigeria.
And una dey complain of corruption. Tinubu is corruption personified
Una mumu never still do. With all the brains in yoruba, tinubu is the best thing u guys can produce. nawa oo

Best brains don't make president anywhere in the world. That is why they have advisers.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2021
Lama70:

Best brains don't make president anywhere in the world. That is why they have advisers.
Buhari comes to mind
Shey dey are advising well
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2021
Echoban:

My vote will cancel ur vote bro.

Lolz mr cancel. grin
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Sonyboom765: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2021
Why can't you have your father stop me.

benikad:

Hi bro why are you making it sound as if we and the Igbos are fighting, I am a Yoruba but I don't know why u are being this tribalistic. The Igbos are not our enemy currently let's know what we type
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by erinalex: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Aidejay:
it's Tinubu's health condition.

Kudos to you then.

But, that's an open secret �
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by oyatz(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
kaymart:

I have no issue with him but at this day and age, he (tinubu) should step down Nd allow a more vibrant man mount the podium.
Nig can't afford another one person like Buhari in Tinubu.

Step down from what?

How do you tell a private citizen to step down?

What is the name of that more vibrant man and did he tell you that it is Tinubu that is preventing him from mounting any podium or teaching his destiny?
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Lama70(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
ANDREW91:

Buhari comes to mind
Shey dey are advising well

He reserves the right to accept the advice or reject it, depending on his mindset before the became president.
It takes a lot of scheming to win an election.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lama70:

He reserves the right to accept the advice or reject it, depending on his mindset before the became president.
It takes a lot of scheming to win an election.
Didnt u listen to Amechi's tape?
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Lama70(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=ANDREW91 post=107277050]
Didnt u listen to Amechi's tape?[/qu
e]

No.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lemmy123:

Tinubu brother.. E show for your name

It's clear that politics in Nigeria is more of a tribal thing than a competency thing

Competency u said? Show me any of your brothers ex governor that has ever performed well than Tinubu,hatred kills faster than sickness,if your region is better,u won't b rushing down here on night buses
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Competency u said? Show me any of your brothers ex governor that has ever performed well than Tinubu,hatred kills faster than sickness,if your region is better,u won't b rushing down here on night buses

Igbo Amaka

Anambara is bigger and richer than Lagos, just on a low key.
You know how Nigeria has the largest economy by gdp and South Africa is the richest?
You know the rest
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by orisa37: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2021
This is GOT.
GAMBARI
Osinbajo
TINUBU

THERE AFTER GUNMEN VISITED BANJI AKINTOYE.

YORUBAS BEWARE.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos) by orisa37: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2021
This is MBP ON THE PROWL

MALAMI
BUHARI
PANTAMI

EASY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Undergoes Drone Training (photos) / Abducted Rann Nurse Becomes Boko Haram Member, Sends Warning Whatsapp Message / FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.