Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story (1692 Views)

Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) / Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by Holybwoy: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Luke oladele who resides in the slums of Bariga, Lagos has known poverty and wretchedness firsthand. He began fending for himself and his 2 brothers after losing both parents to a motor accident when he was only 7 years old.

He's had to sleep on bridges, do dirty jobs just to earn a little barely enough for all three to eat. His life began to change about a year ago, when one of Owlette App's sales merchant introduced him to the app. First, he was of the impression that the app wasn't meant for him since he dropped out of school about 2 decades ago and also because, what he was currently doing didn't require an app to buy or sell. Well, he was wrong.

After much conviction, he decided to give Owlette App a try. He bought a small android phone with the little money he had saved up where he started frequenting computer village to take pictures of phones and computers and upload on the platform.

Luke was surprised when he recorded his first profit from selling one computer.. in his words, "if I push Wheelbarrow for 2 weeks, I cannot make a profit of 15,000 but I made 20,000 just from 1 sales". 1 year later, the Owlette team decided to pay Leycon a surprising visit having noticed a huge progress in his profile. We were surprised to see Leycon beaming with smiles in his Benz.

Luke is encouraging all Nigerian youths to get on the Owlette platform because no one deserves to be broke.

Be like Luke. Sign up and download Owlette App

1 Like

Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by joceey(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin
Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by Driggs: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wawu!! How do I sign up?

3 Likes

Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by Nkechi47: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
That's touching

2 Likes

Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by BeatByDayo: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Some inspirational shii right there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by MrInvicible: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Shout out to all legit hustlers out there

6 Likes

Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by Femco112: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
That's why it's never advisable to give up no matter the condition

5 Likes

Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by Warri3: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Driggs:
Wawu!! How do I sign up?

Must they teach you everything niii undecided...

Can't you just download the app and follow the prompt?

5 Likes

Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by Jidex1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
I've been hearing of this owlette app recently....

Does anyone know how legit it is?

2 Likes

Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by wolex1960(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jidex1:
I've been hearing of this owlette app recently....

Does anyone know how legit it is?

It's legit bro...

It's just like your regular eCom platforms

3 Likes

Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na so cheesy
Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by akthedream2020(f): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Low budget jiji grin

3 Likes

Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by Lilsameey: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Marketing strategy.

2 Likes

Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by NoNetwork247(f): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Warri3:

Must they teach you everything niii undecided...

Can't you just download the app and follow the prompt?

Lol

Easy na .... The guy offend you before?

1 Like

Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by DjSoke: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
OP you sure sey no be one of those apps wey dey make phone hang be this?

2 Likes

Re: From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story by OnyeObodo: 5:03am On Nov 02, 2021
Yahoo boys don dey disguise as jiji grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies choose one: A polygamist or an Unfaithful Monogamist. / She is working but always asking me money. / I Am Crushing On These Six Nairaland Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.