Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

She is working but always asking me money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She is working but always asking me money. (1691 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She is working but always asking me money. by Escabado: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
I meet this girl at her place of work and was happy seeing a young big azz girl in Nigeria working legitimate to make money instead of olosho . Now the problem is this girl asks me money all the time and tells me her financial problem all the time . Mind you I have not had sex with this girl. And I have spend alit of money on her thinking she will use her head and stop asking me but yet she keeps asking me for more money .

Pls I need a guy man advice how to lure diz girl and fvk her at least to retrieve the money I have spend on her. At this point is obvious she is seeing me as ATM.

1 Like

Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Hashabiah: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bros a new year is upon us and I would strongly suggest you stop spending money on these dimwitted women who can replace you once you cannot meet their financial demands . Now I know you must have invested heavily on her (even though you won't admit it ) but cut your losses and move on before she becomes a snare to your pocket and peace of mind .undecided

9 Likes

Re: She is working but always asking me money. by ValCon888: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
You're a very funny dude.

Your solution of spending a lot of money on her to make her stop asking you for money is counterproductive.

That is like giving sugar to ants to make them stop asking you for sugar.

5 Likes

Re: She is working but always asking me money. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Escabado:
I meet this girl at her place of work and was happy seeing a young big azz girl in Nigeria working legitimate to make money instead of olosho . Now the problem is this girl asks me money all the time and tells me her financial problem all the time . Mind you I have not had sex with this girl. And I have spend alit of money on her thinking she will use her head and stop asking me but yet she keeps asking me for more money .

Pls I need a guy man advice how to lure diz girl and fvk her at least to retrieve the money I have spend on her. At this point is obvious she is seeing me as ATM.
Keep giving her money pls..she loves you a lot that's why she's asking you for money..
As for sex just ask her if she's in she would..but remember relationship is not all about sex pls...as for the money pls keep giving her..she needs it.. grin grin grin grin
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by AmadinFestus: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Escabado:

the only way to lure her to your house and have sex with her is to promise her money. Just promise her what even the president can not fulfill, give a date you wanna fulfill dat promise. But make sure the promised date is up to three weeks, den get wat u want before dat day... Enjoy ur youth and Thank me later

9 Likes

Re: She is working but always asking me money. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
why would she stop asking when you are freely giving?!?!?! here is a clue:" why dont you say NO next time she asks.....see how that works for you."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Fxzboyz: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Does she look like an innocent girl or wild girl physically?

1 Like

Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Escabado: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
AmadinFestus:
the only way to lure her to your house and have sex with her is to promise her money. Just promise her what even the president can not fulfill, give a date you wanna fulfill dat promise. But make sure the promised date is up to three weeks, den get wat u want before dat day... Enjoy ur youth and Thank me later

My brother the issue here is she has come my place twice and when ever i try to touch her she refuse. I let her be because I don't rape , I have money to get me any olosho girl of my chioce but I just kept cool cos I want to settle and see if I can marry her. Then one day I opened up to her dat I want to have sex with her , she said is too early for dat. In my mind I said all the money I'm giving u is not too early right but sex is now early for u. I'm just reasoning on what to do. She can't eat my money and go free. Reply me abeg
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Escabado: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
why would she stop asking when you are freely giving?!?!?! here is a clue:" why dont you say NO next time she asks.....see how that works for you."

I have decided to Lock up my pocket , today she wants to visit me outside but I stylishly refused knowing if she comes I will give her money when she is going and still no sex.
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Escabado: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Fxzboyz:
Does she look like an innocent girl or wild girl physically?

She looks like those girls that did small olosho before but stoped and now wants to turn a new life. She has a wiast bead. Although she works in a very reputable company which is where I meet her.
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Fxzboyz: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Escabado:

She looks like those girls that did small olosho before but stoped and now wants to turn a new life. She has a wiast bead. Although she works in a very reputable company which is where I meet her.
Last important question is she light skin or dark skinned
This one determines the answer
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Escabado: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Fxzboyz:

Last important question is she light skin or dark skinned
This one determines the answer

Dark skin.
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Escabado:

Chief...
You need to firmly tell her NO the next time she asks...

It's no big deal...

Yes, she'll call you stingy or any other degrading name in other to manipulate you, but stand your ground and tell her NO...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Fxzboyz: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Escabado:

Dark skin.

Omo this type of girl will only show you interest when she needs something then when she gets it she will become cold till she needs something again,,,so you give tire and nothing for you

I will have to ask some more questions before I can tell you what you might do that will work in bleeping her
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by yuping(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
undecided move on
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Sammy101111(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Run for your life
She is a draining machine
Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She is working but always asking me money. by arthurwillia(m): 12:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Escabado:

Post like this dey always irritate me! You already spent the money baba
E Don be for you
Don’t ever give girl money without you gettin the cookie first na
Now to do the work go hard you cause she don chop you
So she probably is looking for a fresh mags now
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by arthurwillia(m): 12:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Escabado:

I have decided to Lock up my pocket , today she wants to visit me outside but I stylishly refused knowing if she comes I will give her money when she is going and still no sex.
Outside as in a restaurant or Mall right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She is working but always asking me money. by nerdfrost(m): 1:04am On Jan 11, 2022
Brother angry

Nosimp2022

2 Likes

Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Wizywiz(m): 5:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Why not free her and stop giving her money...the truth is the babe is not really into you.... probably ur game and use of words no tight.........in my entire life since I started women stuff my brother no woman don maga me like they say... sometimes I give them money and they reject it...most times na Dem dey give me and spend on me......in the women game I no fit dull....I wonder how some guys dey meet ladies wey dey chop them......OP u have to Up it game ooooo

1 Like

Re: She is working but always asking me money. by stacyadams: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Escabado:

...in total how much u don spend , make I tell you how u go take run d package
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by AmadinFestus: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Escabado:

My brother the issue here is she has come my place twice and when ever i try to touch her she refuse. I let her be because I don't rape , I have money to get me any olosho girl of my chioce but I just kept cool cos I want to settle and see if I can marry her. Then one day I opened up to her dat I want to have sex with her , she said is too early for dat. In my mind I said all the money I'm giving u is not too early right but sex is now early for u. I'm just reasoning on what to do. She can't eat my money and go free. Reply me abeg
just ask her the kind of business she will like to start, tell her to inquire about it. Tell her u don't want ur gf to be working under any body. Tell her u wanna open business for her. Just promise her dat u will provide it for her but u need to be sure of ur future with her. Download a fake bank acct(Millionaire bank) and show her the savings. That wil make her bliv u. Den she will do anything just to please u cos she knows u are fully loaded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bro wise up.. Na new year be this
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by MOS6502: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
[withdrawn]
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by webhead: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Wizywiz:
Why not free her and stop giving her money...the truth is the babe is not really into you.... probably ur game and use of words no tight.........in my entire life since I started women stuff my brother no woman don maga me like they say... sometimes I give them money and they reject it...most times na Dem dey give me and spend on me......in the women game I no fit dull....I wonder how some guys dey meet ladies wey dey chop them......OP u have to Up it game ooooo
comrade,
teach me your ways.

1 Like

Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Wizywiz(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
webhead:
comrade,
teach me your ways.
cheesy baba babes they like handsome guys join oooo.... maybe my looks adds advantage to my game Sha..Dem like fine handsome guys
Re: She is working but always asking me money. by Boogyman557: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool

70yrs OLD MAN!

U NO 1 GET SENSE

NA EXPRESS U DE GO!

WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Man Reportedly Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute In Delta / I'm So Sad, My Close Friend Is Laying False Accusations On My Cousin And I / Brazilian Psychic Sentenced To 109 Years For Sexual Abusing Over 200 Women(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.