Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa (39554 Views)

#AnambraDecides: APC Candidate , Andy Ubah Casts Vote - Pictures / It's past mid-day, Yet No Single Voter In Apc's 'Andy Ubah' Ward / Buhari To Andy Uba: I’m anxious for your success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by balladin: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
BianoJay:

See you attacking a professor when you don't even know the difference between "being" and "been".

Wonders shall never end.
Don't mind that dumb skull
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Victerica(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
And to imagine that this Charles is a professor baffles me.

Is he related to Charlie?
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Badonasty(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dem no even get time for that pdp candidate

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Myself2(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Soludo is ranting like a mad dog without foresight.

Who goes about attacking others instead of telling us how to solve the hoards of problems facing ndi anambra.

Let it be known that been a professor is not a sign of good Governance afterall we have many states with professors and PhD's as Governors but the people are evening crying for a school cert to come and rule.

All these are academic titles not management or leadership.

University vice chancellors are professors but students keep crying all the time over excessive burden.

Been a professor is not a guarantee to good governance afterall all American president, British prime ministers, french. President, etc are not professors but they have something to deliver.

His actions clearly shows he is coming to do nothing..

It's being ( not been)
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by thanor(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
U guys are full of sh.t. it shows non of you watched the debate yet you are here talking nonsense. They were critical questions asked and each candidate answered to the best of their capacity. Instead of discussing the point raised by the candidates, you guys are talking about something inconsequential and utterly irrelevant to capabilities of the candidates in governing anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by sapientia(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Anambra is just unlucky
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by YourFavorite21(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
See how they are washing their dirty linen in public cheesy grin
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by malel1: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cotonou12:
Do you even have conscience? You want apc and ubah to govern Anambra?

Tufia

Some people are dead stupid, ignore that fool . God will never allow Andy UBA family to rule anambra
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by YourFavorite21(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
If this election will hold on November 6th, then Andy Uba Don win be that, I have my reasons for saying that. grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by garfield1: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
YourFavorite21:
If this election will hold on November 6th, then Andy Uba Don win be that, I have my reasons for saying that. grin

Cc munzy
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by BABANGBALI: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Soludo 1-0 Andy Ubah

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by garfield1: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Soludo is right...

UBA brothers...Chris and Andy were errand boys to Obj..Which is what gave them the power to handle Chris ngige despite winning a governorship seat them.

First time in Nigeria a sitting Governor was kidnapped..gringrin

Then Chris (Eselu) was a big political godfather..But atiku rubbish them by standing by Peter Obi to double cross Ngige and UBA to become Governor via court.

This is a psychological game being played on soludo and he fell for it.he has indirectly rubbished himself by going to the gutter level.dont forget Andy made him cbn governor...with uzodinma behind him,soludo stands little chances
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by YourFavorite21(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
garfield1:

Cc munzy
cheesy

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Cyberterror: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lol gringrin This one enter

Soludo bukwanu guyman. After humiliating Andy uba, he still went to embrace him at the end of the debatecheesycheesygrin
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by adamsmith914: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Moferere:
Election is not about throwing tantrums or speaking big big grammar the way soludo exihibited on Arise TV today. Na who get inec and police.

Soludo will learn this on Saturday, quote me
It is obvious that Andy Uba will win the election.
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by adamsmith914: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cyberterror:
Lol gringrin This one enter

Soludo bukwanu guyman. After humiliating Andy uba, he still went to embrace him at the end of the debatecheesycheesygrin
Monday after INEC has announced the results,Soludo go know say Oga, na Oga, that Useless sit @ home by ipob, handed the election to APC, it gives them the perfect opportunity to manipulate the results. Governor is on his own, President Buhari will ignore him when it comes to political matters, Everyone one also knows that Ipob hate Governor Obiano, So they could careless whether his candidate wins or not.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Wegood: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
lol
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Youand10: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by AliyuMahdi9: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
I just tire.

Walahi

Feggie3:
That is for you to see how stupid and empty some Nigerian youths are. No atom of sense in what he tabled down. Is riding in a presidential jet a criteria for being elected as a governor to bring good governance to a group people?
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by focus2727(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
abobote:
Uppercut, give Andy Uba some respect, he waded a lot of influence in Obassanjo's government. I remembered what he did to Ngige, I also remembered him as a big boy going out with the presidential jet, at a time sultan of sokoto and some influential people from the north visited Obassanjo, prompting the visitors that were supposed to be dropped with the presidential jet, to use commercial airline (ADC) which eventually crashed. Andy Uba is a very strong politician, even though I'm not a fan, underrate him at your own perils
Andy Uba did nothing to ngige it was Chris Uba get your facts
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Shikena(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
As a people, we are who we are.
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by warlordd(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
JosephXavier:
I'm a supporter of Prof Soludo in the upcoming Anambra governorship election but I'm so disappointed with the way he went about the debate

He wasn't so constructive and narrative as much as some one of his calibre is expected to be

Why throwing shades like a woman?

Nobody has ever impressed me more in a political debate than Mr Peter Obi

Obi Pandora is a pretender. Forget him.
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by descarado: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Haba shocked
Oga, this is disappointing.

Politics lipsrsealed
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by chudez0147(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Soludo is ranting like a mad dog without foresight.

Who goes about attacking others instead of telling us how to solve the hoards of problems facing ndi anambra.

Let it be known that been a professor is not a sign of good Governance afterall we have many states with professors and PhD's as Governors but the people are evening crying for a school cert to come and rule.

All these are academic titles not management or leadership.

University vice chancellors are professors but students keep crying all the time over excessive burden.

Been a professor is not a guarantee to good governance afterall all American president, British prime ministers, french. President, etc are not professors but they have something to deliver.

His actions clearly shows he is coming to do nothing..
They don pay this one..

Ndi anambra say they want a Professor to rule them, what is your own ?

Soludo have served as a governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. Where Andy don work onces ??
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by AsomughaChuks05: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Badonasty:
Dem no even get time for that pdp candidate

The PDP candidate is not in the race. Nobody really knows him in the state. I believe PDP can't win any local government just like 2017.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by bitbillionaire: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
What a shame! How could Soludo allow himself to be dragged to the level of Andy Uba
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by prophetfire: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Soludo has shown he has nothing to offer.
. And it's the certified criminal, Andy Ubah that has something to offer. If Soludo has nothing to offer, then Ubah should be thrown into a pit toilet.
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by ezechi24(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Soludo has shown he has nothing to offer.

so its uba that has something to offer.
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by warlordd(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Andy got what he bargained for! For a long time, he and his supporters have been peddling the rumour that he made Soludo the CBN governor as he was Obansanjo who was the president when Soludo was CBN governor.
Why mention it again today? What Soludo displayed during the debate was a kind of pent-up anger bottled up over the years and I support it.
Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by JosephXavier: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
warlordd:

Obi Pandora is a pretender. Forget him.

A pretender with good integrity?

Re: Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa by Freestyl(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Soludo has not started campaigning for himself yet. All he is doing at the moment is attacking his political opponents without making any promise to the good people of Anambra. 

I used to like him, but I hate his style of politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Lagos State Today / PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.