Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin (44124 Views)

Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen / Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by MufasaLion: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Commendable!!! I prefer clerics like this to some others. grin
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by teeste: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
Where's Obi Cubana and his gang?? They only support frivolities

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Cotonou12: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
That old hotel for garriki that year �

But this man is not the owner sha
Ifesinachi22:
Mac Davos Hotel. Prince Emeka Ani.

Wish you quick recovery
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by zakkxx: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Let him proof his healing power and heal him!! We are watching
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Hakeem3(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Insidenaija:
Senior prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin, Sunday October 31, gifted the sum of N6 million to Ailing veteran Nollywood actor, Ani Chukwuemeka, Newspremises reports.

The senior prophet also gave two other actors, who were with the ailing actor, N500,000 each.

Ani Chukwuemeka is currently battling for his life stated that the gesture from the man of God was shocking.

Narrating his ordeal, he said the state of his health had degenerated in 2020 as a wound, which developed in his buttocks was operated in Owerri.

The development, however, did not abate, stressing that a special type of diabetes he has been battling with kept worsening his situation.

He had made a video begging people to help him live on social media. It’ll be recalled that on the 23rd of October 2021, just last week, Popular Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie had posted the video on his verified Instagram handle.

Chukwuemeka had disclosed in the video that he was also close to going blind as cataract had already developed in one of his eye.

He noted that the worsening health challenge had developed into a partial stroke, while calling on Nigerians to help him.

The Prophet saw the video online and was touched about the actor’s predicament.

Fufeyin then on Sunday at his church called out the actor and provided him with cash for the hospital bills while praying for him and others who were at the service with him.

Reacting to the gift, Chukwuemeka said, “I want to thank God for this wonderful gesture from the Senior Prophet of God, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin. I am so happy. I never expected this.

“Even though I know that he helps people financially and otherwise. I never knew he was going to give me huge amount of money like this. I want to thank members of the church. I want to thank the prophet of God.”

Recall that Fufeyin had giving another dying actor Leo Mezie, who was battling with Kidney complications by providing him with N3million in April 2019 in the company of Kanayo O. Kanayo and many others.

Also in 2016, Prophet Fufeyin supported late actor Ernest Asuzu with an SUV Jeep worth N4million and cash gift of N2Million to start a new life to mention a few.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/ailing-nollywood-actor-ani-chukwuemeka-gets-n6m-from-nigerian-prophet/

God bless Fudeyin, I love him
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Festflor: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ezemuo finally went to church for liberation; both financial and health-wise.
Does it mean the gods are silent?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by holuwajobar(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Online transfer dey hard!?

Are pastors or prophet also in the showbiz

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ddippset(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kunlelee:
Nice gesture but can't they do bank transfer.
cheesy

If They do bank transfer many would think that it is audio money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by sinola(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
I have issue with the pastor bringing the cash to the office... Hope badt guys will not follow the ailing man home....
What happens to writing cheque

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by eyinola: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
What happens to transfer, make boys no go weley baba for road oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Newton85: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
How come these Eboe audio billionaires don't help their popular people who cry out for help? Fashola spent millions on Ngozi Nwosu, Otedola spent millions on Christian Chukwu, Sanwo-Olu gave a house to Chioma Ajunwa, and now this. Where are the audio billionaires of Eboeland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by okorogodwin4(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
HRSweetness:

It just seems somehow, I mean, why not locate a good hospital and pay directly to the hospital?

This open display of "charity". I hope that all the needy church members who are not "celebrities" also get substantial gifts as well as prayers.
for your mind Emeka Ani be your celebrity
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cash
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by buJu234: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
if na to curse men of God una go sabi..

at least lets still appreciate them when they do good too to the society
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by blogbuilder: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Mac Davos Hotel. Prince Emeka Ani.

Wish you quick recovery
Are you from Nkanu ,ugbawka to be precise?
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Evidenx(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Destiny has been exchanged.
Watch out this man is still gona die if he is not helped by God.

You can't dine with the devil and not get hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Lovenorth: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
We have seen it, your business venture is booming grin
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by jos4kay: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Good one from the Man of God.

And for those people asking what he did with money got from acting, my prayer for you is that may God strike you a terminal sickness. Thats when you will realised that nobody saved money for sickness
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by West2019(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
fake news .
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Evidenx:
Destiny has been exchanged.
Watch out this man is still gona die if he is not helped by God.

You can't dine with the devil and not get hurt.

Explain more.
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Harddiskng(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kunlelee:
Nice gesture but can't they do bank transfer.

If Prophet do bank transfer how would people know about his good deed. No where to televise bank transfer and cash is safer nobody can easily steal cash from him naa cheesy

Wetin i know sef

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Edoziesmart(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cotonou12:
That old hotel for garriki that year �

But this man is not the owner sha
You mean Emeka Ani is not the owner of that Mac davos hotel for akwuke road shocked

Thought he was the owner
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by heykims(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Make I no talk but just little anyway.
So the prophet cannot transfer money into his account but has to bring cash to hand over to him.
The showbiz isn't necessary.
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martinoluv: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
But this man dey heal pple Na. Y e no heal am na
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by LordIsaac(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
"Mercy Land", Warri....SMH cheesy
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Seikiri1: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
zakkxx:
Let him proof his healing power and heal him!! We are watching
My people perish for lack of knowledge... An example sited
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Seikiri1: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
heykims:
Make I no talk but just little anyway.
So the prophet cannot transfer money into his account but has to bring cash to hand over to him.
The showbiz isn't necessary.
How much you don transfer
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Lugianostar(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
God bless you for touching lives
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
More like public shaming. undecided
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by dondave61(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
All the actors he helped in the past later died o. Hmmmm. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake / Princess Vitarah: "Free Bobrisky, Gay Is Not A Crime" - Nigerians React / Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji's Son's New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.