Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin (44127 Views)

Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen / Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Ashirioluwa: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Really I don’t know why we have to publicize everything. This can actually be done without telling the world……anyway good gesture from this pastor
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Babara1994(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kunlelee:
Nice gesture but can't they do bank transfer.
Lol
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by EdobabaComedy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kunlelee:

Na that part tire me. Must they give am cash in hand and video the whole thing? The Bible be say if you wan give person something make even your left hand no know but these days I no understand if that part of Bible still dey exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by JavaKonjo: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sorry but why parading a sick man in front of the cameras with bundles of Naira?
What happened to This Prophets healing power and power over the devil etc he acts out on his youtube channel? So he could not cure him?
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by gifteddion(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Him own better and i thank God For using the prophet
With 200k my problems will be settled.
God Please provide a helper for me
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by InvertedHammer: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Mac Davos Hotel. Prince Emeka Ani.

Wish you quick recovery
/
Is he the same Prince Emeka Ani of MacDavos?

/
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Ayo8(m): 12:02am On Nov 02, 2021
Shae the man no get account number nii..??
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Maximus85(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2021
And they gave him cash. Why? Because they wanted people to see and know. Rubbish
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Papichulostunne(m): 12:21am On Nov 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:
If you have eyes and conscience like and share for this prophet....

Silver or Gold i have none. But in the Name of Jesus Christ pick up your mat and walk..

Those with the spirit of God will heal him and not give him money to pay hostipal bills
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by bigcasava1(m): 2:25am On Nov 02, 2021
Collect and die later.
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Toni19: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2021
A cheque would have been better rather than displaying cash like this. This is not a good example but it's a good gesture. Money stops nonsense but not stupidity.
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by platido(m): 6:42am On Nov 02, 2021
Even if you want to gift him money, must he be embarrassed with Stake of money like that...God bless the pastor Anyways
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by constancefriday(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Insidenaija:
Senior prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin, Sunday October 31, gifted the sum of N6 million to Ailing veteran Nollywood actor, Ani Chukwuemeka, Newspremises reports.

The senior prophet also gave two other actors, who were with the ailing actor, N500,000 each.

Ani Chukwuemeka is currently battling for his life stated that the gesture from the man of God was shocking.

Narrating his ordeal, he said the state of his health had degenerated in 2020 as a wound, which developed in his buttocks was operated in Owerri.

The development, however, did not abate, stressing that a special type of diabetes he has been battling with kept worsening his situation.

He had made a video begging people to help him live on social media. It’ll be recalled that on the 23rd of October 2021, just last week, Popular Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie had posted the video on his verified Instagram handle.

Chukwuemeka had disclosed in the video that he was also close to going blind as cataract had already developed in one of his eye.

He noted that the worsening health challenge had developed into a partial stroke, while calling on Nigerians to help him.

The Prophet saw the video online and was touched about the actor’s predicament.

Fufeyin then on Sunday at his church called out the actor and provided him with cash for the hospital bills while praying for him and others who were at the service with him.

Reacting to the gift, Chukwuemeka said, “I want to thank God for this wonderful gesture from the Senior Prophet of God, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin. I am so happy. I never expected this.

“Even though I know that he helps people financially and otherwise. I never knew he was going to give me huge amount of money like this. I want to thank members of the church. I want to thank the prophet of God.”

Recall that Fufeyin had giving another dying actor Leo Mezie, who was battling with Kidney complications by providing him with N3million in April 2019 in the company of Kanayo O. Kanayo and many others.

Also in 2016, Prophet Fufeyin supported late actor Ernest Asuzu with an SUV Jeep worth N4million and cash gift of N2Million to start a new life to mention a few.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/ailing-nollywood-actor-ani-chukwuemeka-gets-n6m-from-nigerian-prophet/

May GOD BLESS Prophet Jeremiah Omotofufeyin for his generosity.
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Why not just transfer the money into his bank account? Mtchewwwww
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Asking the poster above,what will God bless about you?Wicked soul.

Is this how a 60 years old ancestor suppose to de behave?
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Piper100: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2021
Did u do bank transfer?
Kunlelee:
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Muchmore024: 7:13am On Nov 02, 2021
femiasaolu2014:
So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their full reward. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
- Matt 6:2-3

When I remember the charade this "prophet", made of the late Ernest Azuzu with his sham healing?

I weep for people who still patronize these snake oil merchants
Mr weeper. What can you do?
When you saw his video begging for money. Did you reach out to him to send ordinary 1k .
Continue to weep while the giver continues to get richer. Ode
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by callthefred: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Why must this Pastor always disclose how much he gives people. Doesn't he read his bible at all. Showing off is like you already got your reward from men. Pastor please no need doing this for the gram. I personally don't agree with so much publicity helping a man in need.
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by gulfer: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2021
The problem of misplaced priority in the country starts with all these sorts of immodesty by even people you expect to be the most pious and non-flashy types; I wonder why all kids growing up will not want lives of ostentatiousness when they see the careless show of money power by even these gods of men etc. How is he any different from the noise-making celebrities we see doing such kinds of stuff angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Youngjohnosas: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2021
callthefred:
Why must this Pastor always disclose how much he gives people. Doesn't he read his bible at all. Showing off is like you already got your reward from men. Pastor please no need doing this for the gram. I personally don't agree with so much publicity helping a man in need.
I guess you saw the video of him begging for support,how much did u transfer privately? You lots complain and complain over nothing.

Jesus Christ did miracles in public places,you guys bash pastors for not helping people even when they do and don't publicise it and when they show it also you guys still complain.

How many of you believes oyedepo, Adeboye, Chris and other pastors helps the poor because they don't publicise it?
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ruggedtimi(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:
but why him dey show off the racks of cash. There is transfer.
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by rhythyson: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:

what will the like and share do for the pastor
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by samtol4(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2021
eyinola:
What happens to transfer, make boys no go weley baba for road oooo grin
I was thinking � same thing. Hope the receiver will not be exposed to kidnappers
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Hapinex01: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2021
The man of God try abeg.
6M no be chais oh
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by femiasaolu2014: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Muchmore024:

Mr weeper. What can you do?
When you saw his video begging for money. Did you reach out to him to send ordinary 1k .
Continue to weep while the giver continues to get richer. Ode

I would have asked if that you were "prophet" Jeremiah replying to me in disguise, however, I know he is a semi-illiterate lout from back Burutu who can barely read or write, so you are definitely not him.

So I guess since you aren't the "prophet", you must be some online e-rat paid to sing his praises and fight those who call out his scamming antics.

In his eyes you have earned your pay, so run along now. good boy pst pst pst grin
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Evidenx(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Explain more.
The said prophet is a false demonic prophet. He is covering up his activities with charity works just like his senior brother TB Joshua.

When false prophet give you money,they collect your destiny and take your soul to the marine kingdom in exchange for the money they gave to you.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Imustnottalk: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Six millions for inside church can't dey pay it into his account, everything nah stage
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Awise09(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
femiasaolu2014:
So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their full reward. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
- Matt 6:2-3

When I remember the charade this "prophet", made of the late Ernest Azuzu with his sham healing?

I weep for people who still patronize these snake oil merchants
Veteran nollywood actor Prince Ani side of story has God pick his call for urgent needed money for his surgery treatment through the Billionaire and philanthropist Prophet.
Watch the details.
Please do subscribe and share...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeEXfmWOG8s
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Muchmore024: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
femiasaolu2014:

I would have asked if that you were "prophet" Jeremiah replying to me in disguise, however, I know he is a semi-illiterate lout from back Burutu who can barely read or write, so you are definitely not him.

So I guess since you aren't the "prophet", you must be some online e-rat paid to sing his praises and fight those who call out his scamming antics.

In his eyes you have earned your pay, so run along now. good boy pst pst pst grin
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by femiasaolu2014: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
Muchmore024:

I have no words for you. Mind you, I don't practice religion but for a man to do this he is to be praised. Like I said earlier continue weeping since you can't help the actor just shut up and allow fufeyin do his task

GTFOH
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by shantti(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nice gesture from the man of God, but he should learn how to be doing transfer, carrying such huge sum of money is risky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look / DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake / Princess Vitarah: "Free Bobrisky, Gay Is Not A Crime" - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.