Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? (759 Views)

Is This Every Girl's Dream? (photos) / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? by Yungspitta(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mine are;

1. Brilliant
2. Street smart
3. Good looks.
4. She must be a good cook
5. Morally inclined

How about you guys?

@lalasticlala !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? by Bruno3000(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
The lady must:

1. Be respectful, supportive and loving

2. Be a good cook

3. Be neat and well organized. No Come
my house up side down angry

4. Not be obsessed with social media, telemundo and bb9ja.

5. Be business oriented, financially discipline and prayerful.

God help us all. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? by Jeon(f): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bruno3000:
The lady must:

2. Be a good cook

God help us all. grin

Yungspitta:
Mine are;

1. Brilliant
2. Street smart
3. Good looks.
4. She must be a good cook
5. Morally inclined

How about you guys?

Are you guy's also flawless?
Re: What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? by chiommy123(f): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
1 money 2. Money 3 money 4 money 5 money lol tongue

1 Like

Re: What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? by odinson1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
G
Re: What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? by brosom(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ways to my heart are,

Qaulity food, u Sabi cook.

Brainy, u reason before u talk.

Instinctual of being a mother, not just a mother but the ability to handle children.

The respect, even when right.

With this, I'm already ur SIMP grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? by brosom(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ways to my heart are,

Qaulity food, u Sabi cook.

Brainy, u reason before u talk.

Instinctual of being a mother, not just a mother but the ability to handle children.

The respect, even when right.

With this, I'm already ur SIMP grin

Forget money, I'm made already
Re: What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? by debbydams(f): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
chiommy123:
1 money 2. Money 3 money 4 money 5 money lol tongue
lol
My man must be patient.
Give me peace of mind.
Averagely okay
God fearing nd
Neat

1 Like

Re: What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? by Boogyman557: 5:17am On Nov 03, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? by Theama(m): 5:41am On Nov 03, 2021
3 basic ones for me

Character/good morals

Looks

Brains(we gats consider the children, na from Mama side children dey inherit intelligence gene)
Re: What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? by alawiiyeyoruba1: 6:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Bruno3000:
The lady must:

2. Be a good cook

God help us all. grin

The organization part is really needed.

REASONS TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK YORUBA LANGUAGE
With increasing exposure of Africa’s arts, culture and Norms through our music and movies, Yoruba Language has been gaining a lot of popularity, many foreigners and natives who reside abroad are interested in learning how to speak and understand the Yoruba language, also, lovers of arts and tourism will benefit hugely in knowing how to speak and understand Yoruba language, here are some major reasons why you may want to learn how to speak Yoruba.
1. To connect: Yoruba language has been described to have an estimation of about 50 million speakers, hence................ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/reasons-to-learn-how-to-speak-yoruba-language/
Re: What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? by Yungspitta(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN

Commot here before I keep my dagger for your neck
Re: What Are The Five Qualities You Want In Your Dream Girl / Dream Guy?? by Yungspitta(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool pikin wey no knw how MARKET take START, go always see MARKET as em play GROUND... WTF MAN

Commot here before I keep my dagger for your neck

Pikin wey no know how sambisa forest be, go enter enter there call ham wildlife game reserve.

(1) (Reply)

Her P***y Smell Like Fish / Burna Boy Catches A Bra As Multiple Women Throw Their Underwears At Him:video / How A Primary School Boy Defined Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.