Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,454 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

No Woman No Cry (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman No Cry (pics) (1257 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Woman No Cry (pics) by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 15, 2021
If bad character will make you break up with the person you are dating,

then you are not yet ready for that rough journey called marriage!!

Trust me, it's never a smooth ride...

BTW, no woman no cry. grin grin grin

Re: No Woman No Cry (pics) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2021
idle brain...
Re: No Woman No Cry (pics) by seanwilliam(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2021
michael77777:
if bad character will make you break up with the person you are dating,

then you are not yet ready for that rough journey called marriage!!

Trust me,it's never a smooth ride.

BTW,no woman no cry grin grin grin

Now I can see you’re a kid , simp and naive. This will be the last time I will quote you on nairaland. U mean you will continue relationship even when you see all red flags of bad character? Nna ehn
Re: No Woman No Cry (pics) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin
Op, you deserve this. angry

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Man Accuses Single Mothers Of Letting Themselves Get Pregnant (vid) / Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals / Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.