Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... (52686 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by TruthSocial: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
I'm not coming

3 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Owerri1stSon: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
I never open message till now.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by MaaziAwugo: 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
I'm pregnat.

3 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
The chat was going well until he/she said .....
I havent eaten because I'm totally broke.
I just left the chat now

11 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by LINTUNE(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lollittaa:
"when are you coming to see me?"
"I'll pay for you to come see me"
Horrny dogs undecided
zukwanuike undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by EndRape2(f): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mumu, you think say you wise,until she carry your sperm go do you strong thing your eyes go clear.

quote author=Wiifesnatcher post=107280295]Me: Baby let's get acquainted, we will get along well, are you on WhatsApp

Babe: No, I lost my Android phone and I'm just planning to get new one, i've 10k I'm just looking for 40k to add

Me: how can I come inn?

Babe: I will be glad if you can help me love

Me: talking in my mind, I will help you, someone I meet not up to 3hours

babe: comes let's plan about it

bang, bang, bang, bang and give her 200naira to enter bike back

babe: where is the money for the phone?

Me: the money is coming aboki[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
BlackfyreRebell:
I don't even know what's wrong with this phone, it's been giving problem since last month.

I just say ehn ehn, don't worry when month end my dear buy another one.

The mumu think say I say I'll buy another one, she message me with sweet happy new month message this morning grin

Leemao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by toujurs: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
I want to plait my hair, but my dad said he doesn't have the money for such now, can you help me with 5k grin grin

13 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by MartinsD12(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
This itel phone am using Don tire me, am like shey na me go buy phone for a girl way I never see self, I just ended the chat, the other one was like crying like a baby that she wants money for food stuff as if na me send her go university

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by adslipps: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pls can i get 1k from you, I need it for something urgent �01118xxxxx Nxxxx pxxxx gtb.thanks in advance.

I have received this kind of message several times from different ladies.

15 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Willgates(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Send me your boobs

That's stupid of him, expecting you to send what you don't have ��

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Bobxin: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
dhiqson:
She chats fine
Replies quick
Understands sarcasm
Isn't easily irritated
Me: you've got no ass right?
She: probably embarassed
Definitely

2 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Lewisdinho(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Can you help me with urgent 2k please, i left some money in my handbag and my room mate went out with the handbag.

I just stop replying her grin grin

Girls and lies be like 5&6

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by junique629(f): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Him:What are you wearing?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Bobxin: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Willgates:

That's stupid of him, expecting you to send what you don't have ��
Oops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by alphanyx: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Her- Hey dear. Show me some "love" na.
Me- ❤
Her- stingy bastard!

27 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Tess24: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
muller101:
All these useless thread.

Indeed useless
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by femi4: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Stephen2324:
I will be going back to school this weekend....I need money for provisions

8 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by SILENTandSMART2: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
hothuntee:

I just checked SILENTan.dSMART2 dp too

.....Eweeeeeeeh. shocked grin

Wetin dey my do bosses ...cheesy tell me so i can adjust.....
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Nah dat lie go keeee you there oloshi..... cheesy

Hahahaha grin you wey no get any girlfriend go block a girl just talk say you avoided dat......
I ve blocked girls many time once they come up with similar behavior
When girls full ground dey beg for attention
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Lewisdinho(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
grin grin
Wiifesnatcher:
Me: Baby let's get acquainted, we will get along well, are you on WhatsApp

Babe: No, I lost my Android phone and I'm just planning to get new one, i've 10k I'm just looking for 40k to add

Me: how can I come inn?

Babe: I will be glad if you can help me love

Me: talking in my mind, I will help you, someone I meet not up to 3hours

babe: comes let's plan about it

bang, bang, bang, bang and give her 200naira to enter bike back

babe: where is the money for the phone?

Me: the money is coming aboki
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by candidbabe(f): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
Send me your picture on brazier

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Kingosytex(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Stephen2324:

Can you do me a favour?
I off data undecided

10 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Ekpekus(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
alphanyx:
Her- Hey dear. Show me some "love" na.
Me- ❤
Her- stingy bastard!
You na salvage grin

3 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by ufotty2001: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Honey have been using free data to chat with you..

7 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Treasure17(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
She replied my text with an emoji which I didn't understand but unfortunately I asked her for the meaning. That was how I enter am.

5 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by ModestGal(f): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by humilitypays(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
"Please can you do me a favor"? grin

I no go just reply her again undecided
lafmaooo cheesy cheesy
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Give me urgent 2k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Newboss(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Said I don't do sex before marriage

7 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by CSTR2: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Send me airtime.

I don't have data to chat again.

My desire for her just went from 100 to -10.

Women don't know how to practice delayed gratification.
Buying you 10k worth of airtime is not the problem.

But bittch, don't be so money conscious.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TECNO W4: Tecno's First Marshmallow Phone / Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand / When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.