Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... (52708 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by mbahdi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
I want to tell u something
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by chatinent: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
See format yahoo boys fit dey use o
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by dokyOloye: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Beckysexy:
Him: I'm so Sorry babe, I'm currently broke and I don't have up to 50K right now, can you manage 30K ? I promise I'll make it up to you soon.
Lori irooo grin

3 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by chatinent: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Anything wey near billing isn't for me.

Even the juju priest will tell you it won't catch me.

2 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Abigarnics01:
"Okay, I'll get back to you".
Those who runs business will understand how annoying and frustrating this line is undecided undecided
when you are also asking for money �
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by AfroKnight: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
dhiqson:
She chats fine
Replies quick
Understands sarcasm
Isn't easily irritated
Me: you've got no ass right?
She: probably embarassed

Mehn. No ass? No, no, no. That’s a deal breaker.

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by computersoft: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Blessiing:

Thats the honest truth
Lola shaa, I did not see any love in his lines..or did u put him in that mood?
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
Timblaze:
She "Please can you do me a favor"?
Me: i have exhausted my favour for today

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by chatinent: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Willgates:

That's stupid of him, expecting you to send what you don't have ��

Easy comrade. Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by novia22(f): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
A colleague of mine introduced him to me...Oga stays in the USA with loads of Rabba to spend on his intended wife........
Oga: You are a beautiful lady and my brother says you have a wonderful heart.

Me: Oh really...thank you...

Oga: I think you should travel to my home city and meet my mum and see If she will approve of our relationship before we start dating officially....

Me: reads His chat like 5 times, shakes my head, Tells Oga i can't stand a mummy's boy...blocks him....Goes to work the next Day and tell his Bro "He is a Mummy's boy".....His bro confirmed it and was happy I blocked him.

My colleague has been looking for someone to make the guy understand that his mum makes all his life decisions at 42 and that's why he isn't married with all his plenty money.......and thanked me with lunch money for a task well done.....50k.
I no get time for nonsense....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by chatinent: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
computersoft:
grin grin you, u are soon funny...meanwhile where is your location...or can u reach me on this.zero eight zero 37426664. let's talk.

You mah wan do too. Fear God...he is your shepherd.

2 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by AfroKnight: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
This thread is too funny.

Hope some Nairaland babes can see their lives outside.

Guys are avoiding you because of billing.

I remember one cute babe that I met online. I’d already decided I wouldn’t date her when I discovered she was a young corper. I just wanted to friendzone her.

We’d not even texted for long when she asked for my financial assistance. Omo! I was so disappointed.

Immediately after she asked, I switched off from even friendzone. She probably still sees my WhatsApp status. Na once a year we dey talk.

That beggy beggy attitude puts guys off. You see nice guy and you think you can quickly bill him. The guy would find it quite irritating.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by chatinent: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
novia22:
A colleague of mine introduced him to me...Oga stays in the USA with loads of Rabba to spend on his intended wife........

Oga: I think you should travel to my home city and meet my mum and see If she will approve of our relationship before we start dating officially....

Me: reads His chat like 5 times, shakes my head, Tells Oga i can't stand a mummy's boy...blocks him....Goes to work the next Day and tell his Bro "He is a Mummy's boy".....His bro confirmed it and was happy I blocked him.

My colleague has been looking for someone to make the guy understand that his mum makes all his life decisions at 42 and that's why he isn't married with all his plenty money.......and thanked me with lunch money for a task well done.....50k.

But you collect ₦50k from nonsense.

Fear Anambra ladies.

9 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by LINTUNE(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
jadyclem:

You vex sent her 3k...make ur ego no go do you strong thing. She manipulated your ego by calling you stingy and you just fell yakata! Women go like to dey patronize man like you because you seem very easy to manipulate
no mind the mumu...see as e de talk am with pride..lol gal wey no send an, baba wan de claim levels for..

5 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
I have a boring life..
I don't chat anyone.

Btw I need a girl friend.. I am in my earlier 20's I need a girlfriend of 26-33 years old.. I like older ladies

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
novia22:

Wow... Hilarious.. I have been matured before I was 18.. I make my own decisions..

3 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Salako01(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
Naijanascam:
I will be celebrating my birthday in two days time and thank God I meet you grin grin grin grin

Wahala grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by novia22(f): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
chatinent:

But you collect ₦50k from nonsense.

Fear Anambra ladies.

I collected the 50k from my colleague who introduced me to mummy's boy and not from Mummy's boy.

Fear Anambra Guys.....them and their mummy are 5 and 6.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Salako01(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
BlackfyreRebell:
I don't even know what's wrong with this phone, it's been giving problem since last month.

I just say ehn ehn, don't worry when month end my dear buy another one.

The mumu think say I say I'll buy another one, she message me with sweet happy new month message this morning grin

grin grin
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by emmnprince(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lollittaa:
"when are you coming to see me?"
"I'll pay for you to come see me"
Horrny dogs undecided

grin
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by novia22(f): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hanks0000:

Wow... Hilarious.. I have been matured before I was 18.. I make my own decisions..

My point exactly...there is nothing sexy or attractive about a man who cannot make decisions on his own.
Small thing my mummy said, mummy said.....at 42. Where I want start from?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by emmnprince(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
CaptainZubi:
I don't know why I ways meet girls whose birthdays are in two weeks time. Lol.

So that you can always plan ahead. At least you have about 13 days to plan and execute.

2 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by CSTR2: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
jadyclem:

You vex sent her 3k...make ur ego no go do you strong thing. She manipulated your ego by calling you stingy and you just fell yakata! Women go like to dey patronize man like you because you seem very easy to manipulate
3k is peanuts.
The airtime will finish na. It can't last forever.

Sometimes it's good to prove a point.

But she will not get more from me again because she knows that access is closed.

And she will remember that once the last 1 MB in that 3k is used up.

3 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by hope4nigeria(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Are you alone right now?
Let's video call undecided
bad man grin
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by CSTR2: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
jadyclem:

They're not money conscious, that's what they do when they're not interested in you and they want to play you. They do that to lots of guys and some guys actually fall for their dubious schemes.
They actually are money conscious regardless of if they like you or not.

That is like the first thing to prove that you are datable to them.

Ask most husbands. They will tell you the same thing when they were wooing their wives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by emmnprince(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
Blessiing:
We met on one whatsapp group, started talking and everything this guy was ever saying was hes hungry, if hes not hungry today, hes broke tomorrow, if hes not broke then he wants to come see me so we can Bleep, that it will determine if we would date grin, always disturbing me about coming to see him and bla bla bla, always wanting to come so we can Bleep angry, one time i told him my cousin was around and he said we would lodge my cousin while we stay at my place to enjoy ourselves ..this is someone that is broke o. The one that made me ignore him till now was wwhen he said his friend's girlfriend ordered a surprise meal and some other things too for his friend, that my mate are ordering surprises for their man and am telling him i dont have money, omo i jejely told oga that since he wants to be the wife while i am the husband then no problem, i will double my hustle so he can sit at home and take care of the kids while i go to work and send suprise for him and oga said no problem... Hes fine with it grin grin

Nothing we no go hear for NL. Na homeboy nigga go be!

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Rubbiish(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
CSTR2:

I have done that to one lady.

I told her I am no longer interested after I sent her N3k for airtime.

She asked for credit out of nowhere, I try to ignore her, hoping that she will see how shameless her request is on our first chat.

She immediately called me " stingy".

I just vex, send am N3k, and told her I am no longer interested.
Please don't do this next time!
Send money to only people that appreciate it & not those with entitlement mentality!
What point were u trying to prove sending someone who called u stingy a dime? U should have simply ignored her.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Timoleon(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
You have seen craze... o ti ri were grin grin grin
Blessiing:
We met on one whatsapp group, started talking and everything this guy was ever saying was hes hungry, if hes not hungry today, hes broke tomorrow, if hes not broke then he wants to come see me so we can Bleep, that it will determine if we would date grin, always disturbing me about coming to see him and bla bla bla, always wanting to come so we can Bleep angry, one time i told him my cousin was around and he said we would lodge my cousin while we stay at my place to enjoy ourselves ..this is someone that is broke o. The one that made me ignore him till now was wwhen he said his friend's girlfriend ordered a surprise meal and some other things too for his friend, that my mate are ordering surprises for their man and am telling him i dont have money, omo i jejely told oga that since he wants to be the wife while i am the husband then no problem, i will double my hustle so he can sit at home and take care of the kids while i go to work and send suprise for him and oga said no problem... Hes fine with it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
novia22:

My point exactly...there is nothing sexy or attractive about a man who cannot make decisions on his own.
Small thing my mummy said, mummy said.....at 42. Where I want start from?

I am really feeling sorry for whoever's nginna end up with him.. Cause she's gonna have a problem. At 42?? What a big baby he is.

2 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by emmyN(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
"My friend is getting married and all our friends have bought Aso Ebi except me. I told them to leave me alone that I don't have money."

I hope they left her alone like she asked?
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Blessiing(f): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Timoleon:
You have seen craze... o ti ri were grin grin grin

Walaii, e tire me o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand / TECNO W4: Tecno's First Marshmallow Phone / When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.