Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... (52654 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by CSTR2: 5:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Rubbiish:

Please don't do this next time!
Send money to only people that appreciate it & not those with entitlement mentality!
What point were u trying to prove sending someone who called u stingy a dime? U should have simply ignored her.
I personally don't do that.

I just decided to make a point with this one.
Anytime she sees me, shame dey catch am.

I don show am levels.
She will ever be submissive to me.

2 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Rilwayne001: 5:15am On Nov 03, 2021
She blocked me for not sending birthday gift or money cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Lexusgs430: 5:17am On Nov 03, 2021
My mother is dying in a hospital, no money to further her treatment plans.....

1 Like

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by TWOWAYMIRROR: 5:33am On Nov 03, 2021
Ndi ala..see the billing from this fat girl

2 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by muheeb01(m): 5:49am On Nov 03, 2021
Been reading comments I cant stop laughing
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Telekinetic: 5:53am On Nov 03, 2021
I’m coming over to your place
No wahala, waiting for you
But you won’t f.uck me o
Blocked and reported as spam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by HonestFriend: 5:59am On Nov 03, 2021
BlackfyreRebell:
I don't even know what's wrong with this phone, it's been giving problem since last month.

I just say ehn ehn, don't worry when month end my dear buy another one.

The mumu think say I say I'll buy another one, she message me with sweet happy new month message this morning grin

Very good bad boi... grin grin
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by HonestFriend: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
My sub is about to finish and I'm enjoying your chat... grin

grin
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by deewhydoski(m): 6:20am On Nov 03, 2021
novia22:

My dear....the guy never still marry. Met his Bro (my colleague...cos I later resigned sha..)and he told me without mincing words that do I know Oga is still single.....incident happened in 2016....he is 47 now...
You yourself are u marry now?
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Blessiing(f): 6:22am On Nov 03, 2021
chatinent:

You mah wan do too. Fear God...he is your shepherd.

Hahahahahahhaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by axone(m): 6:22am On Nov 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Nnam sorry for quoting u by this time, but u are godamn funny.
Brother Even Me Sef Laugh No Gree Me After D Protest, But Man Gat To Protest O Say Man's Nah Hot.
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Peterina(m): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2021
I haven't eaten since morning...
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Agboconsult1(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2021
This how it started. Not even polite.

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by AfroKnight: 6:56am On Nov 03, 2021
jadyclem:

They're not money conscious, that's what they do when they're not interested in you and they want to play you. They do that to lots of guys and some guys actually fall for their dubious schemes.

This una excuse no enter again. Girls with dignity don’t bill you even if they don’t like you. They tell you a simple but firm “no”.

3 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Kakamorufu(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Send me your bobs and Vagene...... grin
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by iTearHerToto: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2021
dhiqson:
She chats fine
Replies quick
Understands sarcasm
Isn't easily irritated
Me: you've got no ass right?
She: probably embarassed
Bad guy grin you really been through alot
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Candycrushy(f): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Him....When are you coming to see me
Me....where?
Him...my house

*****Geddifok out modafucka*****

2 Likes

Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Candycrushy(f): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2021
toujurs:
I want to plait my hair, but my dad said he doesn't have the money for such now, can you help me with 5k grin grin
Where do y'all meet these kinda girls....lol
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Candycrushy(f): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2021
jadyclem:

You vex sent her 3k...make ur ego no go do you strong thing. She manipulated your ego by calling you stingy and you just fell yakata! Women go like to dey patronize man like you because you seem very easy to manipulate
Bros stop interpreting it the other way
I love wat the guy did
Wats 3k btw
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Bbqekpa: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2021
hothuntee:

I just checked SILENTandSMART2 dp too

.....Eweeeeeeeh. shocked grin

Na ment case o
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Lawlab249: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2021
Agboconsult1:
This how it started. Not even polite.

You didn't block her off? Give her a rude shock bro.
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by ComputerOperato: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Willgates:

That's stupid of him, expecting you to send what you don't have ��
Easy bro... Easy... grin
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by udomas(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2021
padi94:
Lol... Girls sha
She: my father is not feeling well and we don't have food in the house, and I would probably not be online for a while until someone subs for me, am even hungry now and don't know what to do

Nigerian girls and entitlement mentality are 5&6
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2021
No sex before marriage.. Bìtch bye
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Besto(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2021
dhiqson:
She chats fine
Replies quick
Understands sarcasm
Isn't easily irritated

Aswearugad bro
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Besto(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2021
dhiqson:
She chats fine
Replies quick
Understands sarcasm
Isn't easily irritated

Aswearugad bro.

Girls with ass got altitude
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Promzone(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2021
please can you do me a favour

i go just logout 'sharperly' grin
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Georgejeez: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Cj4charles:
Can i ask u for something, Me........
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Angelacruz: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2021
D meme n d comment is very funny
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed "Please can you do me a favor"? grin
I no go just reply her again undecided
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by dhiqson(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2021
iTearHerToto:

Bad guy grin you really been through alot

grin
Girls with big ass feels the world revolves round them grin hence they don't even put effort
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Angelacruz: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Wicked somebori
Impregnable101:
Me: what's up babe She: abeg! I am not fine.... Me: okay, later na......wen u are fine chat me up
Re: The Chat Was Going Well Until He/she Said ..... by Banter1(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Willgates:

That's stupid of him, expecting you to send what you don't have ��
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TECNO W4: Tecno's First Marshmallow Phone / Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand / When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.