Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

DSTV Sucks It's Shocking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DSTV Sucks It's Shocking (1259 Views)

Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by scrolldown88: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
Earlier this year, DSTV increased the price on all their subscriptions. You'd expect that at least the'd add 1 new cool channel to each of their packages, but nothing like that happened....just the price increase.

Fast forward to 2 months back they delisted FOX channel. I always subscribe to the Compact package of #7900 per month, and enjoy just a few channels. FOX is one of those channels, but I can't watch that. As if that's not enough last month they delisted 2 more channels, all of which I enjoy watching.

Bottom line is DSTV sucks. I wish Nigerians could just boycott their service.

3 Likes

Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by chival(f): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
In addition to that, they show programmes and series that aired years ago, and they keep repeating them. There's been a lot if clamour for a boycott, but it never really works, partly because if big brother craze and premiership/championship matches. These days, I stick to Netflix.

4 Likes

Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by Timoleon(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Delisting Fox was painful for me. It was one of the few channels I watched.

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Port to startimes.
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by thesicilian: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Many Nigerians are used to suffering in silence so even if DSTV removes all channels leave only DISH, they will still subscribe. They are like this horse that feels helpless even when the options are staring at them right in the face.

5 Likes

Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Who still watch tv these days? angry
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by torqque7(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
They removed mnetcity too yesterday,it’s unfortunate that the government isn’t doing anything to support our own home brand like tstv yet they seat back and watch how dstv uses us to catch cruise..Abeg e be like na Internet tv sure pass now Netflix but which internet provider can I use and enjoy Netflix with that is pocket friendly and good network frequency,nija where things barely work.
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by suffering: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2021
I know only two people out of the thousands of DStv subscribers in the country who enjoy FOX; OP and my sister. Good riddance to that hopeless channel. MNet City wasn’t bad though it was littered with old seasons of popular TV shows. No provider can meet DStv’s standard so we should kill any thought of boycotting the platform. If you like disconnect, na you go suffer alone.
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by scrolldown88: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
suffering:
I know only two people out of the thousands of DStv subscribers in the country who enjoy FOX; OP and my sister. Good riddance to that hopeless channel. MNet City wasn’t bad though it was littered with old seasons of popular TV shows. No provider can meet DStv’s standard so we should kill any thought of boycotting the platform. If you like disconnect, na you go suffer alone.

Lol. Your sister must be a real nigga
Fox is one of the best channels they had to offer.
I owe your sister 5 yards of husband material just for liking FOX
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by scrolldown88: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
chival:
In addition to that, they show programmes and series that aired years ago, and they keep repeating them. There's been a lot if clamour for a boycott, but it never really works, partly because if big brother craze and premiership/championship matches. These days, I stick to Netflix.

Exactly, everything on there right now is just so uninteresting. I just might port to Netflix
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by scrolldown88: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Port to startimes.

Do they have FOX?
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by Timoleon(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
What are the options open to Nigerians?
thesicilian:
Many Nigerians are used to suffering in silence so even if DSTV removes all channels leave only DISH, they will still subscribe. They are like this horse that feels helpless even when the options are staring at them right in the face.
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by Lightway: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
torqque7:
They removed mnetcity too yesterday,it’s unfortunate that the government isn’t doing anything to support our own home brand like tstv yet they seat back and watch how dstv uses us to catch cruise..Abeg e be like na Internet tv sure pass now Netflix but which internet provider can I use and enjoy Netflix with that is pocket friendly and good network frequency,nija where things barely work.

Are they forcing you to subscribe?

Poor man, why are you trying to ruin another man business.

If you hate it, then throw your dish away... Are they begging you.

Don't be unfortunate
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by Lightway: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
thesicilian:

Don't be unfortunate
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by thesicilian: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lightway:

Don't be unfortunate
The only thing unfortunate here is your mindset. And maybe your education.

2 Likes

Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by thesicilian: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Timoleon:
What are the options open to Nigerians?
Netflix
Startimes
Online streaming

Etc
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by Petoski7: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
My Family guy and American dad gone just like that. I literally thought I was dreaming cry
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by Timoleon(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
I am sure there are Nigerians taking those options. What makes one better than the other?
thesicilian:

Netflix
Startimes
Online streaming

Etc
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by Timoleon(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
thesicilian:

The only thing unfortunate here is your mindset. And maybe your education.
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by scrolldown88: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lightway:

Don't be unfortunate

You can't even afford the full channel listing of 18,000.... Oshey, bega bega

Jeez, chill bro
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by torqque7(m): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lightway:

Don't be unfortunate

For your small mind now,you have made sense?People will just open mouth anyhow just to say absolute rubbish because they are on a faceless forum. Even if multi choice na your papa name,you no go open mouth miss yarn anyhow if you get sense,apparently you have none whatsoever,such an unfortunate fellow you are.

I won’t be surprised if you are one of their staff with peanut salary,come let me place your linage on better salary,trust me I’m anything but poor

As you no get sense so let me educate you a little. When you are paying for services and you are not getting what you were told you would get,it’s your right to make complains,that’s why there is a thing called customer care,have you heard of such before? Also seems you are not aware that DStv calls it’s customers if they suspect you want to leave them because you stopped patronage which happened to me more than 3times so yeah I tried leaving but they sweet talked me so do your research well next time before you talk rubbish anyhow.
Re: DSTV Sucks It's Shocking by GreaterFuture(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
chival:
You stick to Netflix now...?
Message me in Whatsapp, will give you something very good!

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Do You Think About This Picture? Blasphemy / Portable Video Girls He Is Been F**king In Kenya Pt2 / any Nairalander Around Sango Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.