Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Please Help (mouth Odour) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help (mouth Odour) (32115 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by knighteengale: 2:52am On Feb 11, 2022
You rather contact the person who made the suggestion for your question. All I know is that I got cured.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Doctor2022: 3:18am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Doctor2022: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by marthachinasa1(f): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
I have a solution to it ..
Call or chat me at 08 1 44 17 99 8
Truvelisback:
I know of someone who has the same mouth odour issue. I have advised the person to paste. Person do paste but the smell still continues. I have been helpless on what to do to help the person too.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by kayusely70(m): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2022
Ade3000yrs:

Over 300 billion cells die in our body everyday and over 300 billion new cells are replaced everyday.
There are more bacteria in a human mouth than there are people in the world. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools and Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents. Here is the genesis of the mouth power, verbal energy, oral mechanism or oral engineering.

Cure For Mouth Odour.

First of all you have to address the cause before proffering needful remedy. STAY away from refined sugar or cut down on your consumption of sugary things. To me, use of lysterin for mouth floss is almost useless because you may have to make it a prolonged routine thereby making it an indispensable product. You most likely maybe having pockets of food debris in your mouth or a gum and tongue loaded with excess bacteria.

Get tetracycline red and yellow capsule, and use the powder in it for mouth floss for 10 to 15 min gaggling morning and night for 3 to 5 days then you can bid your mouth odour farewell as it reduces oral bacteria load very fast.

Alternatively you can use the regular red and black ampiclox powder in place of the red and yellow tetracycline capsule to gaggle as tetracycline may leave you with yellowing teeth after reducing the load of your oral bacteria but with the red and black ampiclox, it leaves no dental nor oral discoloration.

In addition, you may have to incorporate going the oldskool way as well. By this I meant you may have to wash your mouth with chewing stick first thing in the morning before using your regular tooth paste and brush with your Agness Nwanma powder or calcium carbonate powder. Make sure you wash your gum and tongue vigorously to remove plaque and the whitish load of bacteria on your tongue through the use of the sharp edges of your chewing stick.

Optionally, you may choose to get lemon, wash and shred it in pot of water and boil to include the peel. After boiling, seive the juice in a jug or an air tight ragolis bottle; use the juice as mouth wash to gaggle morning and night in place of your lysterin mouth wash. More so, you may have to drink the lemon juice from time to time to reduce the offensive odour or kill the bacteria load in your gut and also increase your gastric alkalinity.

After this, you are sure to have your confidence back in the public and talk without fear of intimidation nor from oral embarrassment. Do This To Save Your Public Status! Don't allow any misinformed opportunist take advantage of your health condition by asking you to pay heavy money for the sins of his or her forefathers by asking you to pay #10,000 naira or #100,000 naira for solution except you are predestined for scam dealings because I know some would start making post to sell their trash products on this thread as some naive minds would still go ahead to patronize such scam. Wish you success in your endeavors.

But if symptoms persist after all these effort, consult your doctor for proper dental care
Thanks for this inspiring advice!
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Excel70: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ekealterego:

Tell your friend to try some or a combination of the following:

Do you suck ass or do annalingus? stop immediately!

1. Brush twice daily and ALWAYS use a TONGUE scrapper and then dental floss anytime you can.

3. Drink or buy chlorophyl.. This works perfectly for all types of odours... both mouth and body odour. You can take it like a tablet or in liquid.
This is an internal body deo... it's an ultimate solution.

Even your shit will not smell... Hunters use it to mask their body smell from animals (the sense of smell of animals can 100 times better than humans).
People who suffer fecal incontinence also use it.

4. The most local solution. EAT BITTER KOLA. Even when you don't brush, bitter kola will erase mouth odour like fire extinguisher. Hold several in your pocket.

5. You can also try eating cucumber always, it works like Bitter Kola but I think Bitter Kola is better.

6. Do a check up, sometimes, these odours could indicate something more serious.... and try to deworm too.
Hello. Where can I get chlorophy1
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Ekealterego: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2023
Excel70:

Hello. Where can I get chlorophy1
I am sorry, I just saw your post. You can get I believe in bigger supermarkets. I think you can first check out the common brand names on Jumia or the other well-known online platform first.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Excel70: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ekealterego:

I am sorry, I just saw your post. You can get I believe in bigger supermarkets. I think you can first check out the common brand names on Jumia or the other well-known online platform first.

Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg / Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.