Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Please Help (mouth Odour) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help (mouth Odour) (32109 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:

Please did you mean I should clean it with toothpaste or what sir
I just bought oral b close up
you don’t need oral b.. get yourself optifresh system 8.. brush your tongue twice daily and say bye to your mouth odor after few days..
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Ayoife23: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Call me on 08132337735 For perfect solution
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by elbaraj2020(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:

Please did you mean I should clean it with toothpaste or what sir
I just bought oral b close up
Use SENSODYNE TOOTHPASTE I believe it will help though kinda expensive...
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by RockhouseCafe: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Grandmeister:

While growing up our dad always got us this thin metal strip for scraping our tongues. You'd be surprised how much slime that comes out when using it. It cleans the tongue much better than your normal toothbrush. It amuses me that many adults don't know that the main aim for brushing is to clean your tongue. That is where most of the bacteria breed.

True that.

As children we scrap our tongue with chewing stick.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Guy, check out this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsil_stones

If brushing is not working, see a dentist if this is the possible cause.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by alfredilly: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
Please I all need your help
How can I cure mouth odour please
It really affecting me
Any suggestions is welcome
Thanks

It is not your teeth that smells but the tongue, so brush your tongue and if possible twice daily.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by tunapawizzy: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
firstly see a doctor for any hole or medical condition to be treated
take ur dental hygiene seriously( brush, floss as often as possible, scrub ur tongue and use mouth wash)
drink water a lot and prevent ur mouth from getting dry
keep fruit in ur mouth for as long as possible (chew apple, watermelon, and those sweet smelling fruits, gargle with orange juice, or mixed fruit juice, fresh juice is better)
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Truvelisback(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ekealterego:

Tell your friend to try some or a combination of the following:

Do you suck ass or do annalingus? stop immediately!

1. Brush twice daily and ALWAYS use a TONGUE scrapper and then dental floss anytime you can.

3. Drink or buy chlorophyl.. This works perfectly for all types of odours... both mouth and body odour. You can take it like a tablet or in liquid.
This is an internal body deo... it's an ultimate solution.

Even your shit will not smell... Hunters use it to mask their body smell from animals (the sense of smell of animals can 100 times better than humans).
People who suffer fecal incontinence also use it.

4. The most local solution. EAT BITTER KOLA. Even when you don't brush, bitter kola will erase mouth odour like fire extinguisher. Hold several in your pocket.

5. You can also try eating cucumber always, it works like Bitter Kola but I think Bitter Kola is better.

6. Do a check up, sometimes, these odours could indicate something more serious.... and try to deworm too.
Is Chlorophyl sold in the chemist? I want to get it.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by akinsmyk(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
MrPresent:
If you have MOUTH ODOUR, the problem is from your GUT. If u like brush mouth from now till forever. If u don't tackle it from the inside of your organ, you are just wasting your precious time.

Don't you know there are people who don't even brush mouth yet there mouth don't even smell.

But some people mouth smell nomatter how they brush. It just SMELLS!!!

I have a remedy for you. It's a Foreign Product. Though it is Expensive... N25K per pack but very effective.

It was made specifically to tackle Mouth Odour and other Internal Organ problems.

It tackles the problem from the GUT. If you have money, I would suggest you get more than a pack to enable you use it for like 2 to 3 months.

Save your relationship.
Save your marriage.

You will thank me later.

Bro, I tried chatting you up on WhatsApp but the number is not on WhatsApp
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Ekealterego: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
Is Chlorophyl sold in the chemist? I want to get it.
Yes, but it should sold in bigger pharmacists... I don't think smaller chemists might have this product.

I hope the product will be more common. They have so many other health benefits like as it is used against cancer, for liver detoxification and blood building. Yeast prevention and body and mouth odour is actually a very big "side effect" that people discovered and started using it for it. Now, it is marketed as "internal deodorant".

For the oral challenge, also make sure you have bitter Kola in hand. That one is instantaneous.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Truvelisback(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ekealterego:

Yes, but it should sold in bigger pharmacists... I don't think smaller chemists might have this product.

I hope the product will be more common. They have so many other health benefits like as it is used against cancer, for liver detoxification and blood building. Yeast prevention and body and mouth odour is actually a very big "side effect" that people discovered and started using it for it. Now, it is marketed as "internal deodorant".

For the oral challenge, also make sure you have bitter Kola in hand. That one is instantaneous.
Thanks.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by TenQ: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
How did it go?
Did you use my solution?
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Hardvance(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Nope.

For real. Garlic cures it permanently

Wow

Really nice
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by MrPresent(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
akinsmyk:

Bro, I tried chatting you up on WhatsApp but the number is not on WhatsApp

I've changed to my second line.
Kindly try again.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by dalass(f): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
I know of someone who has the same mouth odour issue. I have advised the person to paste. Person do paste but the smell still continues. I have been helpless on what to do to help the person too.

Its the tongue... If you brush teeth only but leave out the tongue, bad breath!
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by dalass(f): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mary08134:

No hole

Brush your tongue very well. It is critical to clean breath free from odours
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Truvelisback(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
dalass:

Its the tongue... If you brush teeth only but leave out the tongue, bad breath!
Bad breath goes beyond that.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by dalass(f): 5:30am On Nov 04, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bad breath goes beyond that.

I have advised at least two people to brush their tongues and this has cured halitosis
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Truvelisback(m): 5:35am On Nov 04, 2021
dalass:

I have advised at least two people to brush their tongues and this has cured halitosis
Did u confirmed it urself?
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

Over 300 billion cells die in our body everyday and over 300 billion new cells are replaced everyday.
There are more bacteria in a human mouth than there are people in the world. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools and Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents. Here is the genesis of the mouth power, verbal energy, oral mechanism or oral engineering.

Cure For Mouth Odour.

First of all you have to address the cause before proffering needful remedy. STAY away from refined sugar or cut down on your consumption of sugary things. To me, use of lysterin for mouth floss is almost useless because you may have to make it a prolonged routine thereby making it an indispensable product. You most likely maybe having pockets of food debris in your mouth or a gum and tongue loaded with excess bacteria.

Get tetracycline red and yellow capsule, and use the powder in it for mouth floss for 10 to 15 min gaggling morning and night for 3 to 5 days then you can bid your mouth odour farewell as it reduces oral bacteria load very fast.

Alternatively you can use the regular red and black ampiclox powder in place of the red and yellow tetracycline capsule to gaggle as tetracycline may leave you with yellowing teeth after reducing the load of your oral bacteria but with the red and black ampiclox, it leaves no dental nor oral discoloration.

In addition, you may have to incorporate going the oldskool way as well. By this I meant you may have to wash your mouth with chewing stick first thing in the morning before using your regular tooth paste and brush with your Agness Nwanma powder or calcium carbonate powder. Make sure you wash your gum and tongue vigorously to remove plaque and the whitish load of bacteria on your tongue through the use of the sharp edges of your chewing stick.

Optionally, you may choose to get lemon, wash and shred it in pot of water and boil to include the peel. After boiling, seive the juice in a jug or an air tight ragolis bottle; use the juice as mouth wash to gaggle morning and night in place of your lysterin mouth wash. More so, you may have to drink the lemon juice from time to time to reduce the offensive odour or kill the bacteria load in your gut and also increase your gastric alkalinity.

After this, you are sure to have your confidence back in the public and talk without fear of intimidation nor from oral embarrassment. Do This To Save Your Public Status! Don't allow any misinformed opportunist take advantage of your health condition by asking you to pay heavy money for the sins of his or her forefathers by asking you to pay #10,000 naira or #100,000 naira for solution except you are predestined for scam dealings because I know some would start making post to sell their trash products on this thread as some naive minds would still go ahead to patronize such scam. Wish you success in your endeavors.

But if symptoms persist after all these effort, consult your doctor for proper dental care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by murtaj(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Try kedi toothpaste
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
FireRain:

BEST ADVICE. The tongue. If you try mouthwash with the odour without cleaning your tongue properly, you will end up creating more issues.

Some spend time "thrashing" the teeth forgetting that the tongue harbours more residues.
Kindly be gentle while brushing the tongue too. Use any toothpaste and SOFT toothbrush.

When we were small in the village, we use chewing stick (Pako) and use paste afterwards.
Good luck to you Mary.
God bless you immensely for this my brother. One of the best and succinct advice have seen so far.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Captain9ja(m): 1:07am On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Home94: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ekealterego:

Please how is the chlorophyl like, tablet, liguid or solid form
How is it packaged in cans or bottle
A little discription of the product or drug and price will help a lot in such a forum like this
I await your response
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Ekealterego: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Home94:

Please how is the chlorophyl like, tablet, liguid or solid form
How is it packaged in cans or bottle
A little discription of the product or drug and price will help a lot in such a forum like this
I await your response
Some come in form of tablets, while others come in form of liquids.
I think the liquid ones are more expensive.

You can look it up online on Konga or Jiji so you can have an idea of what it looks like.

I can give you a description from a site. This product name is Stozzon.

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by sob8084: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2021
you need to detoxify your system. especially the digestive tracts. Products rich in aloe, oligosaccharides and polysaccharides would help.
I am certified natural health care practitioner
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Home94: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
sob8084:
you need to detoxify your system. especially the digestive tracts. Products rich in aloe, oligosaccharides and polysaccharides would help.
I am certified natural health care practitioner
How can one detoxify the digestive tract as you said
What drugs I best and how or where can one get it
I await your kind response
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by knighteengale: 6:21am On Feb 09, 2022
TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY!! TESTIMONY!!!
Somebody suggested two drugs here, erythromycin and doxycycline.
I keyed into it. I completed the 3rd dose last night and since the 1st dose of one in the morning and one at night, I try confirm it's potency, it's SUPERB.
Now I am completely FREE after over 5yrs of mouth odour. Even my wife is so happy for me.
I've searched for the person but couldn't locate the particular thread. I want to say a big thank you oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by knighteengale: 6:22am On Feb 09, 2022
Check it out.

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by moshuur(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2022
knighteengale:
TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY!! TESTIMONY!!!
Somebody suggested two drugs here, erythromycin and doxycycline.
I keyed into it. I completed the 3rd dose last night and since the 1st dose of one in the morning and one at night, I try confirm it's potency, it's SUPERB.
Now I am completely FREE after over 5yrs of mouth odour. Even my wife is so happy for me.
I've searched for the person but couldn't locate the particular thread. I want to say a big thank you oooo.
Cc....Chike4all

That's the moniker of the person (he made d recommendation)

BTW...., Are u going to continue with d drugs after finishing d one u posted up there or u'll still buy another pack in continuation (anti biotics dosage must be completed for one's sake I.e if u no use d required dosage, d thing fit come back).
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by knighteengale: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2022
moshuur:

Cc....Chike4all

That's the moniker of the person (he made d recommendation)

BTW...., Are u going to continue with d drugs after finishing d one u posted up there or u'll still buy another pack in continuation (anti biotics dosage must be completed for one's sake I.e if u no use d required dosage, d thing fit come back).

Certainly will complete the dosage now. I'm only sharing my observations to help others in similar situation.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by moshuur(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
knighteengale:

Certainly will complete the dosage now. I'm only sharing my observations to help others in similar situation.
That's my point....how will someone know d right dosage.
Stopping anti biotics mid way is not really good.
I hope u get my point...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials / 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.