Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) (49268 Views)

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Abujason: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
uselesss poor bigot no wonder you are always here feeding yourselves lies qnd propaganda! Nigeria is not just on NL a congregation of blind haters....

The north will always be better when seperated from foolish people like you... Bloodsuckers
Una go better if Zoogeria divides and yet una still dey fight anybody wey talk or wan separate from you terrorists. Tell your useless leaders to break this shit up and let’s see who go better.
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Akharmony: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
E fit b DSS jare... That section of security outsif act like Federal terrorist
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

Na mumu dey pray for Nigeria.

This country is irredeemable.

We have gotten to the point where acts of terrorism are carried out in the open without fear of engagement from security forces.

I remember while growing up, when i hear issues like kidnapping, bombing and other acts of terrorism, only countries like Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and all those stan stan countries come to mind.

Nigeria has joined the league.

This is Nigeria. Anything you see, take it like that.

Guy u wiketh
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Selfmotivated: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
oshozondii:
See Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6831026/gunmen-invade-uniabuja-staff-quarters

Photos from the UNIABUJA staff Quarters Attack
Nigeria is gone under Buhari
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Mandrake20(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Na mumu dey quote like this

richmondefosa:
shocked

We have gotten to the point where acts of terrorism are carried out in the open without fear of engagement from security forces.

I remember while growing up, when i hear issues like kidnapping, bombing and other acts of terrorism, only countries like Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and all those stan stan countries come to mind.

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by computersoft: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
With d level of prison break in d country!wat do u expect.
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
uselesss poor bigot no wonder you are always here feeding yourselves lies qnd propaganda! Nigeria is not just on NL a congregation of blind haters....

The north will always be better when seperated from foolish people like you... Bloodsuckers
And yet you are ready to die before you let bloodsucking blind Haters go?

This life no balance.. grin
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Badonasty(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Na inside bush staff quarters dey
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by SirLakes: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

We go change the name to Nigeriastan cheesy
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by highness25(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
oshozondii:
See Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6831026/gunmen-invade-uniabuja-staff-quarters

Photos from the UNIABUJA staff Quarters Attack
University of Abuja de like bush oo. Nawah
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
the killing won't end if The bandits is not invading CBN, NNPC Headquarters, legislative complex kidnapping legislative principals
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Rinahskitchen: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Streetdreamx(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

Nigeria has joined the league. In summary welcome to nigeriaKISTAN

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by slowice(m): 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
This administration is solely responsible for the massive surge of insecurity across the country.body odour doings
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by richmondefosa(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mikeeytools:
Nigeriankistan

The country is gone.
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by richmondefosa(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
victorazy:

Guy u wiketh

But I no lie Na.

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by richmondefosa(m): 6:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
SirLakes:

We go change the name to Nigeriastan cheesy

Make una change am o.
Nothing concern me and this country again.
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by rayvelez(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
The boldness to attacked UNIABUJA staff quarters was amazing nah to enter Aso rock and visit the dullard remain.
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by just2endowed: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
:
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
When are they going to visit their brother in Aso rock grin grin
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Drogunov: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:

Then tell your leaders and political elite to separate from us. Why is that so difficult? We hate you and your ways, you don't need to tell us because we know. Just go AWAYYYYYYYYY
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by FEGNO: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
By mere bandits no doubt. Until jejely they reach Aso Rock. Then by Government magic they will suddenly become IPOB
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by selfmade22: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
blah di blah di blah grin
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Mayhem1: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
chatinent:
Nowhere is safe.
How many times una go talk this tin? Of course nowhere is safe even ur beloved Abuja
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Jostoman: 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
googlepikins:
Uniabuja lecturers are evil, hiding students results are what they do best.

Don't be surprised these are frustrated students. You go write exam finish to see results Na problem
stop shifting the goal Post.
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by adamsmith914: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

Democrazy has failed in Nigeria.
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Mayhem1: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Dem don dey enter Abuja small small. I told my friend recently that Abuja is the riskiest place to live in Nigeria. No loose guard cos they can strike anytime. Sometime in September, we went for a presentation in abuja, now passed under the berger bridge to the other side where we boarded a taxi to the presentation venue . On our way back, we learnt that 2 of the police we met under the bridge while passing in the morning had been gunned down by gunmen. I was like...no be those officers wey dey secure that place , wey sat close to their patrol car don die so?
You're funny, Abuja is not necessarily the safest place but it's definitely not the riskiest place to live in Nigeria, that is caaaapp. When there is Borno, Lagos, PH, Benin, Imo and Aba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by adamsmith914: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mayhem1:
You're funny, Abuja is not necessarily the safest place but it's definitely not the riskiest place to live in Nigeria, that is caaaapp. When there is Borno, Lagos, PH, Benin, Imo and Aba.
Don’t blame that one, probably someone that has never crossed Onitsha bridge.
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by muheeb01(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
This country nawa....only God security sure pass
Re: UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) by Abdulrasheed121: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Since morning i dey inside hostel i dey fear to comot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Smoking On Duty In Lagos (Video) / 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée / Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.