Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State (22099 Views)

Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies / Ebonyi Cult Clash: Three Killed, Houses Burnt / 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by Safyqueen: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Pierocash:
They are after the attackers, but if it were the other way round ,the police will look the other way...

As long as human life is sacred ,and sanctity of life must be preserved . But however, this foolanis think they are untouchable. If every tribe pay them back in this manner,this monsters will always think twice before carrying out their evil on indigenous people.

Taraba mambilla militias taught this idiotic foolanis a bitter lesson. They dare not cough peem in Taraba

In the first place, I am neither Fulani nor their sympathizer but do you think this action is right? You emphasize the sanctity of live and on the hand you endorse otherwise on the Fulanis. Research shown that any Fulani herdsmen that built even a thatched house and live there a little bit permanent will never like to involve or cause conflicts in that environment because he knows he will loose his herds not even his life worries him more.

The killer ones are never settled. Please the idea of killing settled Fulanis is bad because we are creating future war with this people. Remember Buhari will go highest may 29, 2023 but if we create a monster, it will outlived Buhari and consume this country.
Remember also that the western world are not interested in helping any part of this country if we found ourselves in a bad situation, they will only come with their interest which is not farther from exploitation of our mineral resources and they will help to kill more of us. Libya, up till now are not settled.
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by Reasoning(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/nine-killed-houses-burnt-as-gunmen-raid-fulani-settlements-in-niger

Hand don dey touch Fulanis too grin grin e go soon clear for everybody eyes..

1 Like

Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by duro4chang(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Damidave1124:
Watch as security operatives will swiftly swing into action to apprehend the perpetrators. But when the table turns around, they'll want to follow due process
Police will arrest innocent people not even the perpetrators.
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by Bahamas95(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2021
There's no day you won't hear about killing in Nigeria......Nawa o!
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2021
I've been saying it, the earlier Fulani people caution their kinsmen now the better for them because When Buhari Vacate that office in 2023, no Fulani will be save again
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by kjhova(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2021
donproject2:
Can we divide this country already? I did already on paper a decade ago. I created 3 nations out of Nigeria; Republic of Terrorists (I called it Repubic of Boko Haram back then), Republic of Biafra and Oodua (Oduduwa) Republic. The divide may not be the ultimate solution but it will solve problems.

It's this delusion by people from the larger ethnicities of Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo that Nigeria can be nearly split into THREE new countries that's fueling many of the crisis we experience all over the country.

This your Odudua and Biafra republics you cut on your paper, can you show us the borders in reality so that we see where you placed Eguns, Ebira, Igalla, Edo, Itsekiri, Uhrobo, Ijaw, Eket, Ikwerre, Ibibio, Tiv, Idoma etc.

And for your so-called Terror republic, do you have any idea about the population of indigenous Christian communities in the North? I suppose that you're a Christian. Have you any ideas what your book told you to feel about fellow Christians in need? Sake people you're cutting into your terror country on your piece of paper? Are you also aware that there are more ethnic groups in northern Nigeria than there are in the south? Are you aware of the centuries of wars between the Hausas, Fulanis and the Kanuri till they were all forcefully united with the rest of us by British might?

All I'm showing you above is that anyone dreaming of splitting Nigeria will be deluded to think that this can happen neatly without a bloody war.
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by Gee64: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2021
The President should please address security challenges in Nigeria. Killing of innocent citizens is now a vogue in Nigeria. Why?

What are members of the National Assembly doing about this? Just warming their seats and amassing wealth for themselves? Oh this is selfish and unacceptable!

Mr. President, please drop this tribalistic approach to governance and be fair and rational in your approach to democracy. Don't be influenced by tribal sentiments. It would do the country no good.

You are a Leader leading a hungry people and much is required of you.
There is insecurity in Nigeria, so please put an end to it without any prejudice.

MAY GOD RESTORE PEACE TO NIGERIA!
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by od501: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Penguin2:
Things I like to hear!

Now Nupe youths are also waking up.

Very soon Hausa youths will also fully wake up and demand their land back from bloodsucking vagabonds from Futa Jalon who vulture grillers take delight in defending.

Just like military coups are not organized by senior officers but junior officers who are not yet corrupted and bought over with money, so also will the extermination of the Futa Jalon marauders not be done by northern elites by angry youths who can’t take shits any more.

If anything, one north is dead!

Nnamdi Kanu said he will destroy Nigeria with the truth and it’s already happening.

Buhari has succeeded in making the Fulani an endangered specie!
Which kind of nonsense is this, why do u like reading useless articles or speeches and dogmatically believe their lies?
The Fulani in the bush are not upto 2% of the total Fulani population in Nigeria. Which land did they take from Hausa people?
If u come to Northern cities and towns can u differentiate who is who?
I'm fully blooded Fulani born and brought up in town and Hausa is the only language I understand and I'm very proud of Hausa.
PMB is Fulani but can't in any way speak Fulbe, he only understand Hausa.

These kind of nonsense propaganda can't work here!

1 Like

Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by rickydechamp: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2021
I'm foreseeing a genocide about to happen against the fulanis if care isn't taken & it may happened if the fulanis can't hold of power after buhari's government.
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by InvertedHammer: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2021
Anaerobi:
Fulani's no d forget... But in other way round, they got what they have been dishing out.
/

Dead Fulanis forget. The usual victims took the fight to them. No person(s) have monopoly of violence. The ones that see them camping in their areas and wait to be slaughtered are to be blamed.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by assent: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2021
silvoclaira:
Killers of all innocent people within Nigeria will be brought to book

RIP

Have you asked yourself why the police only investigate when Fulanis are the victims?

If the fulanis are the ones that commit murder, police will look the other way.
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by egoldman(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2021
“One of the swiftest ways of destroying a kingdom is to give preference of one particular tribe over another or show favor to one group of people rather than another. And to draw near those who should be kept away and keep away those who should be drawn near” Sheikh Usman Dan Fodio.
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by egoldman(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2021
“One of the swiftest ways of destroying a kingdom is to give preference of one particular tribe over another or show favor to one group of people rather than another. And to draw near those who should be kept away and keep away those who should be drawn near” Sheikh Usman Dan Fodio.

1 Like

Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by VEHINTOLAR: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2021
obembet:
Fulani are the Best tribe in Africa

Please tell us what makes them "the best tribe in Africa" ?
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by Sammerboi: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
RIP to the dead, hope this doesn’t result in an unending killings here and there.
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by bizzibodi(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Safyqueen:

In the first place, I am neither Fulani nor their sympathizer but do you think this action is right? You emphasize the sanctity of live and on the hand you endorse otherwise on the Fulanis. Research shown that any Fulani herdsmen that built even a thatched house and live there a little bit permanent will never like to involve or cause conflicts in that environment because he knows he will loose his herds not even his life worries him more.

The killer ones are never settled. Please the idea of killing settled Fulanis is bad because we are creating future war with this people. Remember Buhari will go highest may 29, 2023 but if we create a monster, it will outlived Buhari and consume this country.
Remember also that the western world are not interested in helping any part of this country if we found ourselves in a bad situation, they will only come with their interest which is not farther from exploitation of our mineral resources and they will help to kill more of us. Libya, up till now are not settled.
Look man,it is d house rats that invites d bush rats into d house....ever since d chiefgoon assumed power,our northern borders hav been throwned open for all sorts of goons from Mali,Niger,Chad e.t.c d results is sorrow,tears & blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by VEHINTOLAR: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Coronabirus:

Which kind of nonsense is this, why do u like reading useless articles or speeches and dogmatically believe their lies?
The Fulani in the bush are not upto 2% of the total Fulani population in Nigeria. Which land did they take from Hausa people?
If u come to Northern cities and towns can u differentiate who is who?
I'm fully blooded Fulani born and brought up in town and Hausa is the only language I understand and I'm very proud of Hausa.
PMB is Fulani but can't in any way speak Fulbe, he only understand Hausa.

These kind of nonsense propaganda can't work here!

It is not a propaganda as you may want everyone to believe. The fact is that the widespread imbalances in the north that have rendered Hausa people an inconsequential lots in their land;good only for electoral purposes,have begun to reawaken their
senses of that unique cultural identities which distinguish them from the fulani people,their oppressors !

Today in Nigeria,especially in the southern part,if an Hausa man is mistakenly addressed as a fulani man,the Hausa man won't take it lightly with whoever makes such a mistake ! Most Hausa people vehemently reject having anything to do with fulani. They will tell you "I'm an Hausa, please don't call me fulani" ! This is a fact,I've seen it on many occasions.

Did you actually ask which land fulani people took from the Hausa ? You can't be serious if you honestly raised that question ! Are the fulani people indigenous to any part of Nigeria ? Was Usman Dan fodio originally a Nigerian ? You guys (fulani) fraudulently took over Hausa land and that's a fact ! You brainwashed them with religious deceits and caused them to turn against their native rulers - The Sarikis !

Rather than being grateful to Hausa people ,who gullibly surrendered their land and destinies to you thereby making some aliens from futa jalon ,futa Toro etc to be addressed as Nigerians today,you've wickedly turned them to servants in their land ! You must be kidding yourself if you think the present generation of Hausa people regard Fulani and Hausa as one people in the face of glaring injustice,lopsidedness and imbalances that have rendered Hausa a second class citizens in their own land ! How many Hausa people are the Emirs of their towns and cities ? How many of them are the Governors of their states ? Check the number of Senators and Rep members from the north,how many of them are actually Hausa ? How about the lopsided appointments of Mr Buhari that are always heavily in favour of his fulani kits and kins ?

Haven't you fooled Hausa people more than enough with this nonsense of 'I'm a fulani man but I can only speak Hausa" ? Fulani are actually not the problem of Nigeria but the gullible Hausa ! What is certain however, is that the Vail which covers hausa people's brain and senses will be removed one day and the inevitable that most fulani fear will eventually happen ! Hausa will free themselves from the shackles of fulani servitude one day !
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by Abujason: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Oh, So sad to hear that.

Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by Str8talk21: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is the handiwork of murderous and ravishing killer Fulani herdsmen who have been given cover and protection by this jihadist govt of President Muhammed Buhari to operate as Boko Haram in the North East, Bandits in the North East, Killer Fulani herdsmen in the North Central, Unknown Gun men in the South-east, kidnappers in the South-south and both killer Fulani herdsmen/Kidnappers in the Southwest region of Nigeria.

Here, it's fulani killing Fulani. Let the killing continue!

1 Like

Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

It is not a propaganda as you may want everyone to believe. The fact is that the widespread imbalances in the north that have rendered Hausa people an inconsequential lots in their land;good only for electoral purposes,have begun to reawaken their
senses of that unique cultural identities which distinguish them from the fulani people,their oppressors !

Today in Nigeria,especially in the southern part,if an Hausa man is mistakenly addressed as a fulani man,the Hausa man won't take it lightly with whoever makes such a mistake ! Most Hausa people vehemently reject having anything to do with fulani. They will tell you "I'm an Hausa, please don't call me fulani" ! This is a fact,I've seen it on many occasions.

Did you actually ask which land fulani people took from the Hausa ? You can't be serious if you honestly raised that question ! Are the fulani people indigenous to any part of Nigeria ? Was Usman Dan fodio originally a Nigerian ? You guys (fulani) fraudulently took over Hausa land and that's a fact ! You brainwashed them with religious deceits and caused them to turn against their native rulers - The Sarikis !

Rather than being grateful to Hausa people ,who gullibly surrendered their land and destinies to you thereby making some aliens from futa jalon ,futa Toro etc to be addressed as Nigerians today,you've wickedly turned them to servants in their land ! You must be kidding yourself if you think the present generation of Hausa people regard Fulani and Hausa as one people in the face of glaring injustice,lopsidedness and imbalances that have rendered Hausa a second class citizens in their own land ! How many Hausa people are the Emirs of their towns and cities ? How many of them are the Governors of their states ? Check the number of Senators and Rep members from the north,how many of them are actually Hausa ? How about the lopsided appointments of Mr Buhari that are always heavily in favour of his fulani kits and kins ?

Haven't you fooled Hausa people more than enough with this nonsense of 'I'm a fulani man but I can only speak Hausa" ? Fulani are actually not the problem of Nigeria but the gullible Hausa ! What is certain however, is that the Vail which covers hausa people's brain and senses will be removed one day and the inevitable that most fulani fear will eventually happen ! Hausa will free themselves from the shackles of fulani servitude one day !

This nonsense is unacceptable here. Let me categorically make it clear to u, more than 80% of Hausa people u see in the south are Nigeriens pretending to be from Sokoto, listen to their dilect. There was Islam in Nigeria more than 700yrs before Danfodio came to Nigeria and Danfodio was in Nigeria before ur demigods white came to Nigeria or talkless bof amalgamation of Southern and Northern protectorates.

You need deep research to understand North. Have u ever heard a complain that Hausa are marginalised? You can never hear because more than 90% of Hausa are already into intertribal marriages with Fulani, the two tribes are so blended to the extent that only herders are pure Fulani and few of those from Adamawa, Taraba and some section of Gombe.
Even the PMB u are referring as Fulani is born from Fulani father and Kanuri mother and that is how it is for almost all Northerners; either the maternal relatives are Hausa or paternal are Fulani and vice versa.
You need a PhD thesis bto understand North!
Barking and ignorant assumption from far won't work!
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by Safyqueen: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
bizzibodi:

Look man,it is d house rats that invites d bush rats into d house....ever since d chiefgoon assumed power,our northern borders hav been throwned open for all sorts of goons from Mali,Niger,Chad e.t.c d results is sorrow,tears & blood.

Nigeria borders are open everywhere to trespassers not only in the north. Nigeria is a big brother Africa. In some places in the south like bakasi, is there a border line?
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by bizzibodi(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Safyqueen:

Nigeria borders are open everywhere to trespassers not only in the north. Nigeria is a big brother Africa. In some places in the south like bakasi, is there a border line?
South is better nobody can just walk across d ocean.
The North is different arms, terrorists, foreigners are entering unchallenged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by saintrow1: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Just wait for buharis term to be over, Fulani people will run out of Nigeria. So many people are waiting for revenge on fulanis.
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by VEHINTOLAR: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Coronabirus:

This nonsense is unacceptable here. Let me categorically make it clear to u, more than 80% of Hausa people u see in the south are Nigeriens pretending to be from Sokoto, listen to their dilect. There was Islam in Nigeria more than 700yrs before Danfodio came to Nigeria and Danfodio was in Nigeria before ur demigods white came to Nigeria or talkless bof amalgamation of Southern and Northern protectorates.

You need deep research to understand North. Have u ever heard a complain that Hausa are marginalised? You can never hear because more than 90% of Hausa are already into intertribal marriages with Fulani, the two tribes are so blended to the extent that only herders are pure Fulani and few of those from Adamawa, Taraba and some section of Gombe.
Even the PMB u are referring as Fulani is born from Fulani father and Kanuri mother and that is how it is for almost all Northerners; either the maternal relatives are Hausa or paternal are Fulani and vice versa.
You need a PhD thesis bto understand North!
Barking and ignorant assumption from far won't work!

What is this blockhead from the evil forest of futa jalon saying ?? I asked you a simple questing but you're here blabbing;giving me a sermon about 700 years of Islam in the north before Fodio's arrival ! How does that make fulani indigenous to any part of Nigeria ? And talking about 80% of Hausa people in southern Nigeria being from Niger Republic, you must have culled that statistics from the fulani bandits bureau of information, right ? You're the slowest of all slowpokes ,kiddo ! So,Hausa from Niger speak English,right ? Even if some of these Hausa are from the neighboring Niger or elsewhere, what about thousands of fulani bandits that keep crossing into Nigeria from Niger,Mali,Chad,Guinea etc; you don't have their own statistics,right ?

It is the insecurity of fulani people that always makes you guys to keep yapping nonsense about intertribal marriage between you and hausa people as if intertribal marriage doesn't take place in other climes. This happens everywhere; Yoruba people marry Igbo people; Igbo marry Ijaw; Ijaw marry Kanuri; Igala marry Ibibio etc and still everyone of them still keep their unique cultural identities. It is only the landless,fulani desert orphans that always want to hide under the non existent,dubious hausa - fulani ethnic group.

You're either Hausa or Fulani; you can't be both man ! You need to realise that intertribal marriage won't save fulani in Nigeria the day Hausa people decide to rise up against fulani excesses in their land. Did intermarriage save you in Guinea,Central African Republic,Mali etc when other ethnic groups in those countries decided to put an end to your overbearing excesses ?

What does anybody need a PhD for to understand the poverty capital of the world that's embedded with diseases,violence and terrorism ? What's there about the bandits enclave to understand ? Hausa are very hardworking people; very friendly and accommodating. They are only unfortunate to have gullibly surrendered their land to some landless desert orphans from sahel ! Tell us why can't Hausa be Sarkis in their own land ? Why are all the rulers fulani Emirs,including the Governors ? Why is it that well over 80% of the Almajiris roaming the northern streets are Hausa ?

If there is any ethnic group that should be worshiping white people in Nigeria,it is the fulani people. The British actually found in you a willing tool to be used to continue to rule Nigeria (in proxy). Isn't it what is playing out today ? Do you think somebody like Buhari is qualified to be elected even as a councillor of a ward if not for the faulty foundation that was fraudulently laid by the British ? Wasn't why they preferred a Balewa to an Awolowo and or an Azikiwe ? The British knew that you guys were dull,unambitious primitive people who crave power without knowing what to do productively with it ! Just take a look at Nigeria, despite the fact that you've ruled this country more than any other ethnic groups, what have you to show for it ? Nothing but backwardness
,poverty,diseases,terrorisms,banditry,and all forms of other negative vices !

Stop blabbing;go back to your country. You guys (fulani) are not Nigerians. You have no native land anywhere in Nigeria. Like I told you earlier,Hausa will chase you out of their land one day just like it happened in Guinea,Mali,
CAR and some other African countries. It is just a matter of time; the inevitable will happen one day !
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by Safyqueen: 6:15am On Nov 04, 2021
bizzibodi:

South is better nobody can just walk across d ocean.
The North is different arms, terrorists, foreigners are entering unchallenged.

Everything is the same but in the north there are alot of things not covered by the media. The number of people killed in Katsina, Jibia along that border because of rice snuggling alone is never seen anywhere in Nigeria. Customs cannot be everywhere. They mounted roadblocks and are helpless to the bushy parts.
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by bizzibodi(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Safyqueen:

Everything is the same but in the north there are alot of things not covered by the media. The number of people killed in Katsina, Jibia along that border because of rice snuggling alone is never seen anywhere in Nigeria. Customs cannot be everywhere. They mounted roadblocks and are helpless to the bushy parts.
There is no iota of evidence that one single smuggler has been arrested for rice smuggling not to talk of been killed in d north,no arm smugglers has been arrested,no single evidence of customs raiding villages to search for arms or contraband.no one single keg of smuggled pms seized,the whole northern fringe smuggling is their ways of life.
Re: Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State by Safyqueen: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2021
bizzibodi:

There is no iota of evidence that one single smuggler has been arrested for rice smuggling not to talk of been killed in d north,no arm smugglers has been arrested,no single evidence of customs raiding villages to search for arms or contraband.no one single keg of smuggled pms seized,the whole northern fringe smuggling is their ways of life.

I stop the debate here because I can clearly see sentiment. If you mean what you've just said that no smuggler was arrested not to talk of being killed then I am discussing with a biased minded fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest 5 Women For Hawking Naira Notes In Ogun / Ghanaian Residents Lay Curses On Nigerian Kidnapper Over 3 Missing Girls. Photo / Chinonso Obiaju: Nigerian Teenager Shot Dead In South Africa – Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.