Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival (9933 Views)

6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher / Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects / Ordeal Of A Kogi Local Government Worker (A Short Poem By Akubo Victor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by 3isbetter: 6:17am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by b03liberty(m): 6:17am On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu people

You voted for APC Yaya bello and you expect God to come to your rescue

Una never see anything
who told you they voted him? Aren't the election rig, or you were in dungeon when the clips were all around internet undecided
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by OvaSabi1(f): 6:26am On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu people

Una never see anything

Armed men were shooting at voters on the ground and from helicopters above on election day.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by SaiOsinbajo: 6:31am On Nov 03, 2021
Gemid94:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/we-now-look-to-god-for-survival-%e2%80%95-kogi-workers-weve-paid-salaries-up-to-date-govt-responds/

And the disgrace of a youthful governor wants to turn Nigeria to Dubai in a year. Rada rada, one of the few APC Governor I detest with high accuracy
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Chuksmonika(m): 6:33am On Nov 03, 2021
Not only in Kogi, even in Abia State too. These Governors are wicked men...
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by paskal16: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Kogi na state
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Tomahawk99(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Wokenaija:
Leave God out of this you all voted mr big nose Yahaya Below. Go and disturb him , if government house too far make una go him papa and mama village. My people too fear !
Stop this nonsense, did everyone in Kogi vote for him?
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by 900warriorz: 6:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Make I see the animal wey go tell me GYB for President in 2023.

That man is nothing short of an animal. A very clueless leader
angry
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by lexy2014: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Gemid94:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/we-now-look-to-god-for-survival-%e2%80%95-kogi-workers-weve-paid-salaries-up-to-date-govt-responds/

I think it's d local govt owing salaries not d state govt except there's an arrangement that involves d state govt in it
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by stayclearofme: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu people

Una never see anything
I don't understand is that APC is the problem or the Governor? Make una dey try reason small. Even in PDP controlled states people are being owed salaries.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by lexy2014: 6:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Damidave1124:
I've said tyis so many times on this platform, and I'm going to reiterate again, when it comes to remuneration of state government workers, Yahaya Bello is up and doing, he pays their salary in full and as when due.

But you see local government and primary school teachers, they are suffering in the hand of this wicked man called YEYE BELLO.

As for those saying gibberish about the election, YEYE BELLO used thugs and security operatives to rig himself in, and their was absolutely nothing we could do.

All they know how to do is to pay their media people well in other to cover up for them on every social media platform. We have them here on nairaland too.

Pls let me get this clear. Is d state responsible for dd salaries of primary school teachers and local govt workers?
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Wokenaija: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Stop this nonsense, did everyone in Kogi vote for him?
ok then March to his house in the village if you got no access to the government house, not blame God. If God wanted to interfer he wouldn’t let him govern you. We have to take charge of our lives.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Damidave1124(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls let me get this clear. Is d state responsible for dd salaries of primary school teachers and local govt workers?
Yes, in Kogi state, that's howbit has been since YEYE BELLO came on board
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by deavicky(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Timekeeper:
One of the worse State in Nigeria, kogi
no true atleast we are building flyover.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Mallamjp:

You are illeterate. Goat like you
How is he an illeterate..for speaking out the fact?
Better call a spade a spade..my man this sentiment ain't taking you no where..
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by lexy2014: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Damidave1124:

Yes, in Kogi state, that's howbit has been since YEYE BELLO came on board

ok. just wanted to make sure
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by ussy09(m): 7:20am On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu people

Una never see anything
Point of correction they voted for price Abubakar Audu
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by NigerState001: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2021
You vote and u expect miracle?, PHOTOOO�
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Antoeni(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2021
That's The State of One IDIOT Governor That Says He Will Charge and Transform Nigeria in 366 Days in Office if Elected President of Nigeria. ( Gov Yahaya Bello)
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by tamdun: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Wokenaija:
Leave God out of this you all voted mr big nose Yahaya Below. Go and disturb him , if government house too far make una go him papa and mama village. My people too fear !
How did you know "they all" voted for yayah Bello? Una go just sit for Una clave dey accuse everyone..
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Sonyboom765: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2021
Lordchuks23:
And yeye Bello is always in the news these days paying different groups for endorsements while his state workers are committing suicide because of their unpaid salaries

You should worry about Ikpeazu that is yet to pay workers in 7 years.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Warricity: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Fake news, Yahaya Bello for president 2023. As a matter of fact Kogi is Audiotically the most developed state Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Valkrie: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu people

Una never see anything

And in your demented brain.....who told you they voted for APC? Where you not in this country when election was held in that state...they had to even deploy police helicopter to be shooting voters to enable their ground thugs snatch ballot boxes....!! The whole ballot thumb printing for kogi Central where the stupid governor came from was done in their government house....!! Inec staffs where kidnapped and all kind of atrocities done to make sure they bring in the useless boy....!! Kogi people never, never voted for APC....!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by eejo(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu people

Una never see anything
Yahaya Bello rig himself back into power but all the Igalas and security forces that betrayed us Karma have paid them. 2023 we will be different.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by jrusky(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2021
And Yeye bello want to be Nigeria next president bah?

I will rather vote the evil called Gumi or even the dead boko haram boss called Shekau than to vote Yeye Bello.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Ikanielijah4120: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2021
When manipulations takes over in an election, people suffers the outcome.... Honestly speaking Local government workers in kogi State are suffering and their representatives are Mute on that
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by teameyes(f): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2021
one chance!
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by ayobaye(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2021
Gemid94:

Our Next Suposed Presidoooooooooooo
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Safyqueen: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu people

Una never see anything

Mr man leave party out of this. Is Ortom of Benue state APC? A failure is just a failure like Buhari.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Safyqueen: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Valkrie:

And in your demented brain.....who told you they voted for APC? Where you not in this country when election was held in that state...they had to even deploy police helicopter to be shooting voters to enable their ground thugs snatch ballot boxes....!! The whole ballot thumb printing for kogi Central where the stupid governor came from was done in their government house....!! Inec staffs where kidnapped and all kind of atrocities done to make sure they bring in the useless boy....!! Kogi people never, never voted for APC....!!!

So people can comment on issues on nairaland when dreaming and become live.
See one here I beg.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Valkrie: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Safyqueen:

So people can comment on issues on nairaland when dreaming and become live.
See one here I beg.

You are obviously either stupid or suffering from psychiatric disorder....!! Don't mention me again...just face your front this yeye ebira girl....!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid / Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants / How Renewed Yoruba Nation Agitation Unsettles South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.