Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival (9937 Views)

6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher / Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects / Ordeal Of A Kogi Local Government Worker (A Short Poem By Akubo Victor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Tomahawk99(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Wokenaija:
ok then March to his house in the village if you got no access to the government house, not blame God. If God wanted to interfer he wouldn’t let him govern you. We have to take charge of our lives.
Give your head a wobble... am not from Kogi state. You are suffering the consequences of General Buhari being president, even non voters are suffering same, stop stereotyping people.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by seborrhic: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2021
paulolee:

the wahala b say...na d same kogi people suffering go still allow sentiments Mk DM stand under hot sun to vote n campaign for am
DM go say if e turn president, he got turn kogi to dubai...
Sometimes you think you av seen the lowest Nigerians can go when they re-elected Buhari after his disastrous first four years.When I see people actually campaigning for Yahaya to be president,I concluded that indeed there is nothing like lowest depth in Nigeria.Nigerians are simply not normal people.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Safyqueen: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2021
Valkrie:

You are obviously either stupid or suffering from psychiatric disorder....!! Don't mention me again...just face your front this yeye ebira girl....!!!

Just laughing at you in Swahili. Check your comments and balance them. Simple.

Meanwhile if you know Ebira girls, then you know the truth.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by MAXIMAL123(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Youngmido1: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu people

You voted for APC Yaya bello and you expect God to come to your rescue

Una never see anything

Before you insult try and confirm details.
Who told you Kogi people voted for Bello?
The election was rigged.
Is just unfortunate this is happening to them. If you don't have positive comment remain silent please.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by abuhlawal(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu people

Una never see anything
Only if votes count, maybe you travelled when that election was held.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
The state government ought to take of the welfare of their workers, this is unfair, he should do the needful.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by preshyusufu: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Mumu people

Una never see anything

they did not vote for Yahaya Bello. Go check your record.
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by Alawode01(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Yehyeh Bob 4 pastdent
Re: Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival by extol1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
GOFRONT:
Ha!!!......Extol1, Come and see your statemen and women and their Governor!!
I don't bother myself regarding that opportunistic in Lord Lugard house. I try as much as possible to avoid any news regarding him as a plague

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of The 6 Electric Discos / #BuhariShowYourCertificate / Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.