Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped (81952 Views)

Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / Collapsed Ikoyi Building Was Going For N2.85 Billion Per Apartment / Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Terrier99: 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Trash

When he gets wasted away due to manifestation of curses, I hope you're there to comfort his loved ones. That's if you don't also join him.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Newton85: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Yoruba azzhole

Your fellow skull miners are dead
Written by someone whose worthless ancestors died like fowls from hunger!
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by DoggoneDogg: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
Terrier99:

Your parents will try all they can to make you something, but you will never amount to anything in your life.

Your mother will sell her clothes to Bury you.

Your father will go into debt to bury you.

You will die a shameful death and people will refuse to be associated with your lifetime.

You will never amount to anything in your life.

Other people's problems, you will carry them. Other people's curses, you will carry them.

As the blood of those people killed in this calamity has been shed, the curses on your head are irrevocable, irredeemable and incurable. Go to a dozen herbalists and 10,000 pastors, they can't help you.
[/s]

I multiply everything you have wished upon yourself a thousandfold & send it back to you & your extended family to manifest in you all for the next 5 generations.

Every pronouncement you have made will be aggressively reversed upon you and every entity associated with you. Every attempt to change it will multiply its manifestation on you further a hundred fold more.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by DoggoneDogg: 12:03am On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
Sleekfingers:

Na thunder go strike that your useless fingers. And may leprosy cover all your body . For typing such an idiotic comment
[/s]

I multiply everything you have wished upon yourself a thousandfold & send it back to you & your extended family to manifest in you all for the next 5 generations.

Every pronouncement you have made will be aggressively reversed upon you and every entity associated with you. Every attempt to change it will multiply its manifestation on you further a hundred fold more.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by piagetskinner(m): 12:12am On Nov 03, 2021
That means she was alive for a couple of hours before finally giving up. This country sef…so ineffective in everything.

Yet buhari will say youths are lazy. As if the youths working there were playing ludo.

May lightening and thunder fire every wicked politician
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Pallaz(m): 12:22am On Nov 03, 2021
One must die one day,...... God for them
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Dem don use dis wan for Afonja December rituals

This is the most heartless and the most stupid comment I have ever seen on social media since 1914. Are you mad? Please see a certified psychiatrist asap.

4 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Lightorder: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
you are bloody STUPID !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by KoshCAD: 12:30am On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This is the reason your household is cursed.

May the same fate befall you and your family.

I mean, you, your father, mother and everything that breath around you.

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Toni19: 12:35am On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Your head will reset. Take this jaw destroying blow for saying trash here.

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Terrier99: 12:42am On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Amen.

You made fun of shed blood, your blood will be shed and people will laugh at your corpse.

You offended blood, you blood will be used to avenge blood.

Cursed you are, cursed is your family, cursed are your generations, cursed shall you be forever.

This pronouncement is sealed by the blood of those dead whose corpses you made fun of today. You shall join them soon.

Dead man walking, go forth and manifest curses.

From this midnight, you will only be attracted to what will kill you.

So shall it be, sealed with the blood of those you mocked.

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by KoshCAD: 12:42am On Nov 03, 2021
Nonexisting1:
So also was Chike Akunyili and the victims of army brutality in Igboland. We should not be hypocrites. Yorubas are good at celebrating the misfortunes of others. Here are screenshots of some of the comments by the colleagues of the one you quoted.
Dundee, can you proof they are yorubas and are the yorubas the ones that killed akunyili?
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by KoshCAD: 12:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Terrier99:

You made fun of shed blood, your blood will be shed and people will laugh at your corpse.

Cursed you are, cursed is your family, cursed are your generations, cursed shall you be forever.

This pronouncement is sealed by the blood of those dead whose corpses you made fun of today. You shall join them soon.

Dead man walking, go forth and manifest curses, so be it.
Capital Amen and so shall it be for him and his family.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by KoshCAD: 12:45am On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Amen.
[/s]There is no reversal of anything. As he had said, so shall it be. In fact, it will be more brutal and they won't be able to pack you people in bags.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by KoshCAD: 12:49am On Nov 03, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

She was receiving love rod from me

Yoruba girls are senzelezzz
Senseless like your bastard unfortunate LovePeddler you called mother

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by KoshCAD: 12:51am On Nov 03, 2021
CORRECTMAN78:

Your obsession for eastern Nigeria will kill you! What if the guy you quoted is not from the east?

Child of the waste, the abattoir.
Shut up, he is from east, the only hateful race.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by DoggoneDogg: 1:05am On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
Terrier99:

Dead man walking, go forth and manifest curses.

From this midnight, you will only be attracted to what will kill you.

So shall it be, sealed with the blood of those you mocked.
[/s]

Every single syllable you have typed shall mark the number of years you will grit your teeth in anguish.

I decree by the power bestowed in me by the Almighty that your demise has been initiated this moment.

Your fate has been tied to the accursed being that you are defending. For as long as his/her suffering persists, yours will persist.

You will long for death.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by DoggoneDogg: 1:09am On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
KoshCAD:
Capital Amen and so shall it be for him and his family.
KoshCAD:
This is the reason your household is cursed.

May the same fate befall you and your family.

I mean, you, your father, mother and everything that breath around you.
KoshCAD:
There is no reversal of anything. As he had said, so shall it be. In fact, it will be more brutal and they won't be able to pack you people in bags.
[/s]

You have just enjoined the condemned by the power of your own tongue.

May your proclamation enshrine you in severe pain and torment until your existence is evaporated.

You and your seeds yet born and unborn, your blood and your flesh shall wallow in abject sorrow till death ushers you into an afterlife of regret.

As you have proclaimed, so shall it be on you.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by JaskanFactor: 1:11am On Nov 03, 2021
Halloween ritual
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by tiger28: 1:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Anthony0094:

And u think u r normal?
If not stupid, am wondering wat u are
Your day will ALSO COME soon!!!
Too MANY Children here!
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Terrier99: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Every single syllable you have typed shall mark the number of years you will grit your teeth in anguish.

I decree by the power bestowed in me by the Almighty that your demise has been initiated this moment.

Your fate has been tied to the accursed being that you are defending. For as long as his/her suffering persists, yours will persist.

You will long for death.

Amen.

You are a Christian and because of your sin Christ cannot protect you from the consequences of your sin. You have broken the hedge and the serpent will wreck your life.

From this day onward, you carry the mark of death. It will not be extinguished until you are extinguished.

People who have never met you before will hate you.

You will be smelling to your helpers.

You shall never prosper.

The blood of those who died in this and you mocked will continue to wage war against your generations.

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by KoshCAD: 1:22am On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You have just enjoined the condemned by the power of your own tongue.

May your proclamation enshrine you in severe pain and torment until your existence is evaporated.

You and your seeds yet born and unborn, your blood and your flesh shall wallow in abject sorrow till death ushers you into an afterlife of regret.

As you have proclaimed, so shall it be on you.

Amen.
You can't deceive God. God is not foolish like your handicap father.

There is no epistle you write that can change what I said and so shall it be for you and your entire household. Everything that breath in your household shall experience such tragedy. No two ways about that, you can't escape it.

Anyone that does something of curse, curse shall be his portion and that is your portion and everything around shall share from it.

If I do something of curse, yes me and my generation yet uborn shall suffer it.

But as for you and your household, you already carry the mark of death from this moment.

I don't have to mention your generation yet unborn because you will never have any cos you are dying soon.

Ase gun.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by DoggoneDogg: 1:22am On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
Terrier99:

You are a Christian and because of your sin Christ cannot protect you from the consequences of your sin.

From this day onward, you carry the mark of death.
[/s]

Are you afraid?
You have a good reason to be. I'm yet to make a proclamation & not see it come to pass.

You will search for me till your last days of anguish and not find me. Your remaining days on earth have been tainted with the suffering of you and your entire extended household.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by KoshCAD: 1:23am On Nov 03, 2021
Terrier99:

You are a Christian and because of your sin Christ cannot protect you from the consequences of your sin.

From this day onward, you carry the mark of death.
Which Christian, we know christian when we see. All those Amen he is using is just a waste.

Yes, he Carries the mark and death, he and his entire household

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Tsufyaan: 1:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Feling:
Please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, my name is Anthony, am 29 year of age 4rm EnuguState. I have an accident 13 year ago which led to paraplegia injure of my spine. I survive it and have been managing with it since then because of my aged mother that took care of me for almost 13 years now. I can't make a living because my hands is patialy affected due to my injury. problem is that life have been very hard for us lately and my mother diabetic, to buy food and drugs is hard, my family have been supporting us but not can't anymore. I also develop severe urinary tract problem because am unable to change carthretar often and also because am not able treat myself because no money for hospital and medical need like supplements, diaper, drugs, etc. also no money for feeding we depend on farm but we can't due my mother health. please we beg well meanin Nigerian s to pls show us mercy and pls help us, pls nothing is to o small. And to any N.G.O that can accept me in this condition pls. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNQ9GouQFm4

Anthony
UBA

Criminal!

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by DoggoneDogg: 1:27am On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
KoshCAD:
You can't deceive God. God is not foolish like your handicap father.

There is no epistle you write that can change what I said and so shall it be for you and your entire household. Everything that breath in your household shall experience such tragedy. No two ways about that, you can't escape it.

Anyone that does something of curse, curse shall be his portion and that is your portion and everything around shall share from it.

Ase gun.
[/s]

I smell fear in you.

Your story will be told as an example to people who know you. Your mourning will be shorter than your laughter henceforth. Sorrow shall cover you like a veil and everything associated with you shall wither and die.

You cannot reverse this. Your soul has morphed with death and you are merely the manifestation of pain.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by placeofallure(f): 1:29am On Nov 03, 2021
This is so not very good! God!
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by KoshCAD: 1:31am On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

I smell fear in you.

Your story will be told as an example to people who know you. Your mourning will be shorter than your laughter henceforth. Sorrow shall cover you like a veil and everything associated with you shall wither and die.

You cannot reverse this. Your soul has morphed with death and you are merely the manifestation of pain.

Amen.
Like I said, mentioning your generation yet unborn is a waste of time because you will never have one. Cos the mark of death already embedded in you. And soon, you shall be food for the worm.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by placeofallure(f): 1:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Felabrity:
RIP to the deceased

Unfortunately there is a slim chance that there are still survivals under that thing

That shitt's pressed to the core.

Infact I don't want to think about it, as the thought is coming I keep pushing it back. Soooo sooooo sad!
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BullyBullies: 1:35am On Nov 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Guy, I think you need to check your brain. Something is obviously wrong with you upstairs. Maybe as a result of faulty upbringing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by madjune(m): 2:06am On Nov 03, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
The girl was naked. How come? Were they having some session?
RIP to the dead

No. If you're trapped inside a rubble of this magnitude, one would be overwhelmed with tremendous heat.
By reflex, you will strip your clothes in search of cool and thirst.

4 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by meobizy(f): 2:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Osibona, the Managing Director of Fourscore Heights Limited, was trapped inside the building
No wonder the police stopped people from going to the site. Their fall guy had to die first. Watch how his body will materialise in two weeks time completely dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.