Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie (12639 Views)

Please Can I Join The Programming World With A Smartphone / Into The Programming World / What Are The Programming Languages Required To Make Interesting Cartoons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by Alaefulu(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2022
Okay sir,07089114909...thanks very much ones again
Wurld:

No problem boss drop your WhatsApp number I'll share what I've learnt with you, but I've got to tell you that I also just started learning to code plus I'm introverted too.
Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by Alaefulu(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2022
Thanks man I appreciate
Mkingz:
Bro, check freecodecamp.org, w3schools.com, geeks4geeks.com, codecademy.com...you’ll find useful materials there...Also freecodecamp’s youtube channel is highly recommended. Best of luck in your journey!

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by Wurld: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2022
Alaefulu:
Okay sir,07089114909...thanks very much ones again
I've left you a message on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by UEDIBO: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
miketayo:

Even if you are 50, you can still cope provided you like programming. Your love for programming has to be more than money otherwise you will quit halfway.

I love programming
Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by aariwa(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
IT is the future.Ones with foresight are learning it today while the useless ones are looking for who to scam
Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by MirthOsas(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
sosowater:
Thank you. I appreciate

Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by SuperModerator: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
rajiedreez:
Good, I also started my programming journey late last year, my first aim is to be proficient in web3/Blockchain development
I am interested in this too. What stack are you learning and where did you get your tutorials from?
Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by ABCthings: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
thanksjosh005:

Do you want to learn HTML?

Already you might know HTML as the acronym for Hypertext Markup Language. It's more of a "markup language" rather than programming. Markup here means using HTML tag for coding or building websites.
There are two types of websites:
A. Dynamic
B. Static

Dynamic has to do with those content websites. Dynamic websites change, regulate and update contents as they wish. An example is your Facebook or blogs.

Static, on the other hand, deals with more of a low content. They don't change, regulate or update contents unlike the dynamic type. A good example is a company's official website. To understand static websites more, think of those website with just few pages on them. We can, therefore, differentiate what's and what's not.

* An HTML 5 boilerplate is what you would always starts with when building a website from scratch.
* I used HTML 5 because it's the latest version of HTML.

wink
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by Petersamuel8(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Having a little problem with CSS
Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by Xinjin: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2022
sosowater:
This thread is inspired by the programming diary created by MirthOsas.

I am relatively new to programming. I started learning web development (started with HTML on W3school) in 2018 but my freelancing and ecommerce business could not let me focus coupled with the fact that I found it boring then.

Since this year, I have been nursing the idea of getting into Tech.

I wanted Data science but my mind kept telling me "web development".

Good move, take break and learn the basics of git, and start pushing your project to github. don't waste much time on HTML and css.
Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by enny234: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
iamDrRhymes:
According to Forbes here are lists of skills you can learn in 2022 that can fetch you cool money

1. Affiliate marketing

2. Web development

3. Programming

4. UI/UX

5. Software developer

6. Graphics design

Pick any of the named above skills, pour yourself into it, learn all you could learn about it, be an expert in it, and in no time the money will be flowing in.

Those that are interested in Affiliate Marketing should click on my signature to get free books, videos and other helpful materials on Affiliate Marketing. Available for just for 37 people though. First come first serve. Goodluck!
Interesting, can you please provide an official source? Perhaps from the Forbes website
Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by Albertone(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by HoluGraze: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
iamDrRhymes:
According to Forbes here are lists of skills you can learn in 2022 that can fetch you cool money

1. Affiliate marketing

2. Web development

3. Programming

4. UI/UX

5. Software developer

6. Graphics design

Pick any of the named above skills, pour yourself into it, learn all you could learn about it, be an expert in it, and in no time the money will be flowing in.

Those that are interested in Affiliate Marketing should click on my signature to get free books, videos and other helpful materials on Affiliate Marketing. Available for just for 37 people though. First come first serve. Goodluck!
Thanks for this sir
Please can you recommend a PC I can get cost not more than 150k to assist me in my ui/ux design, I started last year but I later abandoned it. I want to go all in now necessary tools available
Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by enny234: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
iamDrRhymes:

You can always verify that on google
Mr affiliate, don't go around posting fallacies, nobody would be fooled
Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by Olamilekan008: 7:23am On Feb 12, 2022
HoluGraze:

Thanks for this sir
Please can you recommend a PC I can get cost not more than 150k to assist me in my ui/ux design, I started last year but I later abandoned it. I want to go all in now necessary tools available

If you stay in Lagos I can help you with that!
Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by HoluGraze: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Olamilekan008:

If you stay in Lagos I can help you with that!
Nah
I'm not and I'm not close
Bt you can still help
Re: My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie by Devdevdev(f): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2022
abisoye2:
You are welcome to the right track bro. I finished my CSS flexbox and animations days back. Html is like setting block of a building, css is for beautification and painting while js gives functionality. Hopefully I will proceed to Javascript soon.

Yes you are right, code along as u learn from tutors. That way, u are unsuspectingly building your project. Cheers!

Just screenshot your laptop screen using the windows button + print key on your keyboard, instead of posting blurry photos that no one wants to see..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners / You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# / CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.