Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. (1067 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by muller101(m): 7:57am On Nov 03, 2021
I have been observing what has been going on in our home with keen interest. Mom came here to claim how dad is a few seconds man and hates mouth action.
I will be very straight forward with my explanations without mincing words. Few weeks ago, I noticed each time dad comes out of their room in the morning he always complains of tiredness while Mom will be beaming with smiles all through.
Last weekend I decided to figure out what exactly the problem was. I traveled to inform my maternal grandfather about the changes in our home how dad was no longer executing his roles at home effectively due to early morning tiredness.
My maternal grandfather a very crafty old man, gave me some tips which I adhered to. One fateful night I heard some creaking noises coming from their room, I got up from bed headed towards the direction of the noise. I spent good 45minutes behind the door listening to the moaning sound track. How can someone who claims the husband is a few seconds man be moaning for 45minutes.
I got tired listening to their session,while I got back to my room I noticed dad emerged from their room and headed to the bathroom to wash his mouth. Who does that by 2am if mouth action isn't involved. This scenario keeps on repeating for one week. I am surprised when I saw the thread mom was complaining about not getting maximum love making sessions from Dad.
I won't blame mom much, might be she needed more than just 45minutes. I decided to trail dad as well. I found out she is also camping a mistress in a guest house in the next street. Whenever he closes from work he spent nothing less than 3hours with the mistress. After enough observation I have come to a conclusion that both of them never told us the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by chatinent: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Why wahala bi like Buhari facemask?

1 Like

Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by ncpat(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2021
How this one take concern Nairaland
Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by endsarrrs(f): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2021
angry
Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by tesseract: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2021
Where are all of you coming out from?

1 Like

Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2021
Unknown wahala people cheesy
Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by house10s: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2021
liessssss now to hear from dad at d end of it all, its one bored secondary school student writing all this
Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by muller101(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2021
house10s:
liessssss now to hear from dad at d end of it all, its one bored secondary school student writing all this
you ain't following up. Dad had already told his side.
Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Your mum, yourself and your dad, all of una done Bleep up.
Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Family issues I'm out of this thread
Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by BlackfireX: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2021
.....waiting for the dad version

grin

People wey normal for Nigeria no reach 10

1 Like

Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by Ebonygeek(f): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2021
muller101:
I have been observing what has been going on in our home with keen interest. Mom came here to claim how dad is a few seconds man and hates mouth action.
I will be very straight forward with my explanations without mincing words. Few weeks ago, I noticed each time dad comes out of their room in the morning he always complains of tiredness while Mom will be beaming with smiles all through.
Last weekend I decided to figure out what exactly the problem was. I traveled to inform my maternal grandfather about the changes in our home how dad was no longer executing his roles at home effectively due to early morning tiredness.
My maternal grandfather a very crafty old man, gave me some tips which I adhered to. One fateful night I heard some creaking noises coming from their room, I got up from bed headed towards the direction of the noise. I spent good 45minutes behind the door listening to the moaning sound track. How can someone who claims the husband is a few seconds man be moaning for 45minutes.
I got tired listening to their session,while I got back to my room I noticed dad emerged from their room and headed to the bathroom to wash his mouth. Who does that by 2am if mouth action isn't involved. This scenario keeps on repeating for one week. I am surprised when I saw the thread mom was complaining about not getting maximum love making sessions from Dad.
I won't blame mom much, might be she needed more than just 45minutes. I decided to trail dad as well. I found out she is also camping a mistress in a guest house in the next street. Whenever he closes from work he spent nothing less than 3hours with the mistress. After enough observation I have come to a conclusion that both of them never told us the truth.

Jeez undecided
Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by house10s: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
muller101:
you ain't following up. Dad had already told his side.
alll lies
Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by house10s: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Jeez undecided
Why are some Nairaland men so stupid and immature? You're so jobless that you had to cook up this crap. How can someone who has been married for just 2 years birth a moronic element like you?

Everything is a joke to some of you
u dey mind dem
Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by jyz200(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
See cruise grin grin grin grin
Re: The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. by muller101(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Jeez undecided
Why are some Nairaland men so stupid and immature? You're so jobless that you had to cook up this crap. How can someone who has been married for just 2 years birth a moronic element like you?

Everything is a joke to some of you
Don't be too serious in life afterall no one gets out of life alive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Demands I See Her Parents In Other For Her To Gain My Trust / Woman Surprises Her 9JA Husband With 3million Naira Trip 2london 4 Anniversary / How I Married An Urhobo Man Despite Tribal Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.