Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,533 members, 7,850,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me (1079 Views)

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
I am a God in the eyes of girls. I carry myself like a God, I play with them , make them laugh , look my best and yet you can never get past that with me. I don’t walk with any girl, you will just see girls hailing me in my area and yet you can never get me. If I want serx I go very far to get it and then come back to my area and start walking like konji doesn’t owe me.
The girls in my area wonder if I’m a robot, a man who look so good, dresses so well, it’s so funny and stylish and yet you cannot even get him because no matter how many signals you give him he will just flirt with you and you won’t see him again for a long while. I’m a God of men, soon I will create a very long thread and I will tell you men how to make girls see you as a super human half God of a man.
Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by BAT4Presido2023: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alpha males don't spend more than 144 hours (6 days) out of their lives on a faceless forum filled with strangers
Go and get a life first

3 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by Carcholce: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Also teach us how to turn agbado to jollof rice like Jesus Christ!
Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hehehe
Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by VenumX: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hian!! Major turn off. Na only for business purposes I go dey near person like you.
Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by somenody: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alpha male bawo. Na money I dey find abeg.
Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:
Hian!! Major turn off. Na only for business purposes I go dey near person like you.

Are you male or female?
Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Your mates are on youtube teaching how to earn 6figure$ like them.

You are here typing proudly on How to be an Alpha donkey.

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Badboibipo:
I am a God in the eyes of girls. I carry myself like a God, I play with them , make them laugh , look my best and yet you can never get past that with me. I don’t walk with any girl, you will just see girls hailing me in my area and yet you can never get me. If I want serx I go very far to get it and then come back to my area and start walking like konji doesn’t owe me.
The girls in my area wonder if I’m a robot, a man who look so good, dresses so well, it’s so funny and stylish and yet you cannot even get him because no matter how many signals you give him he will just flirt with you and you won’t see him again for a long while. I’m a God of men, soon I will create a very long thread and I will tell you men how to make girls see you as a super human half God of a man.

Can I see your picture(s) ?

Thank you.
Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Thank you.

Post your Snapchat name and location
Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by dontrulee: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Thank you.

Your moniker reminds me of an acronym I once used in Medical school.
SHE LOOKS TOO PRETTY, TRY TO CATCH HER.

It's an acronym for.... grin grin
Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by Osoboshi: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
dontrulee:

Your moniker reminds me of an acronym I once used in Medical school.
SHE LOOKS TOO PRETTY, TRY TO CATCH HER.

It's an acronym for.... ; grin
carpal bone
Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by Uptheante(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Thank you.
I know ur pussy is already wet for him
Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Uptheante:

I know ur pussy is already wet for him

You must be an idiot. I was only requesting to see his pictures atleast to know if he's worth the hype he's hyping himself, nothing more.

But your akamu brain can only deduce stupid things. FOOL!
Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by dontrulee: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Osoboshi:
carpal bone

Correct, you're right.
How lovely will it be to eventually place a ring on the finger of a pretty lady. grin
Re: I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me by canalily(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

You must be an idiot. I was only requesting to see his pictures atleast to know if he's worth the hype he's hyping himself, nothing more.

But your akamu brain can only deduce stupid things. FOOL!
let's connect

(1) (Reply)

My Failed Search For A Serious Girlfriend/future Wife. / Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) / What/who Are You Afraid To Lose In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.