Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) (57972 Views)

See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) / Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
Regina is a very blunt gal. I like that. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
How is it possible to advertise something u hate and not using?
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

E pain am die! That's why dem dey take dem do yahoo. One condom should have prevented your rubbish comment, Or Deh,i am a wasted sparm
before incor?? U are a wasted sparm. rubbish,you think by editing someone comment simply means you are a pro okay na.e wu!
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Aufbauh:
There's nothing as strong and more binding to a Man who enjoys knacking than sweet youthful 'kpekus', of such kayanmata dey learn lesson.
Any other thing is secondary to a wealthy polygamous man if he finds fresh youthful German juice.

But this Reginal Daniels eyes too tear for money sha.....marketing Kayanmata for Jaruma was a huge error.

Too late, the damage hayaaf already taken place grin

Emmmma working for plan to make her market my Guwara Guwara and Bones for me grin

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kaymansion:
Then.. who is fooling who?

They are fooling themselves
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by femi4: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Aufbauh:
There's nothing as strong and more binding to a Man who enjoys knacking than sweet youthful 'kpekus', of such kayanmata dey learn lesson.
Any other thing is secondary to a wealthy polygamous man if he finds fresh youthful German juice.

But this Reginal Daniels eyes too tear for money sha.....marketing Kayanmata for Jaruma was a huge error.
Erima show yourself

Do what you do
Use Kayamanta
You fit use juju
Dey don play me your tape for Artillery
You dey use hmm collect boys salary
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by poiZon: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
sammybest889:
******TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN******
abeg dis kayamata wey dem de pt.....4 pu***y how e take de work self (say na 2 tie d man 2 oneself abi make d man no de look outside)

anyway what do I known.......

later dis idiot females nairaland moniker go come under here de start 2 de yarn trash say men 2 like sex...

how u go use kayamata 4 man and expect make him no de demand...

I have said dis b4 and I will say it again

in d book of

TITUS'S 3:13-33

TO WHOM BRIAN IS GIVEN WISDOM IS EXPECTED

Fank u!!!
Titus was only preaching about fish, na hezekiah wey sabi peotry bin talk this thing.
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
Haakeem:
before incor?? U are a wasted sparm. rubbish,you think by editing someone comment simply means you are a pro okay na.e wu!
No wonder, he cannot spell, doesn't even know how to punctuate. See full stop everywhere without capital letters. Can u edit?
Asiwere, olori ofo, na fast money, Poverty Alleviation Program e dey find about.
Ewu Gambia!
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by penplus: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
You never used her products

But you encouraged your fans who look up to you to use them

Do you know how many of your fans bought those things just because of your endorsement?

May GOD forgive you

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bola146:
Anofia Oniranu dede. I don't know why some married women no dey get shame at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. All those selling juju called beads and nonsense are lies, they are just duping people to collect their money.
Thanks for saying the truth before some go bring spirituality enter the matter..you deserve one bottle of drink..

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Na today I believe sey even if you shit for inside takeaway for Lagos, you go still see pesin wey go come price am.

So people can actually package juju openly like this, and endorsement deals and ambassadors sef.

Na wa oh...
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Nlanalyst: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Sincerely speaking, leave money one side.... True love matters oooooo.... How's this pretty young girl coping with this old Granny?
That money you left one side is the reason she is coping.
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

No wonder, he cannot spell, doesn't even know how to punctuate. See full stop everywhere without capital letters. Can u edit?
Asiwere, olori ofo, na fast money, Poverty Alleviation Program e dey find about.
Ewu Gambia!
I see you who can spell and arrange punctuations properly,waoo Mr ade onijiviti the English teacher. Idiot!

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Blackblessed500(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Isoright
snr man i dey hail
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Calicoe: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Forget jaruma abeg,,, Regina kpekus alone go be natural kayamata for where ned dey
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Kyf1: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Haakeem:
i see you who can spell and arrange punctuations properly,waoo mr ade onijiviti the english teacher. Idiot!
AKURI OSHI! Titles, names, and subjects/languages start with capital letters.
Mr, not mr, Ade, not ade, English, not english. Even Yoruba he cannot even spell, "onijiviti". Looking for free money and calling people onijiviti. Olori to ti d'ota, opolo esinsin.

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by NessFortunate: 12:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/03/regina-daniels-denies-using-jaruma-kayamata-to-secure-ned-nwoko/
you didn't and never used her products? But you were okay doing BLIND Promo for what you haven't or seen someone using it. Regina better grow up and look for another NARRATIVE 'cause this is BASELESS. #OZUOR
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 3:08am On Nov 04, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

AKURI OSHI! Titles, names, and subjects/languages start with capital letters.
Mr, not mr, Ade, not ade, English, not english. Even Yoruba he cannot even spell, "onijiviti". Looking for free money and calling people onijiviti. Olori to ti d'ota, opolo esinsin.
hahaha e pain this fulani cattle rearer,who told you onijiviti is for only yoruba? Enesa ohimi....eresu conga! ibe gorvori,i heared you were among those olosho in men form that went to pick fast money from obi cubana mother's burial ceremony. All they know is how to picking free money up and down idiot!

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Haakeem:
hahaha e pain this fulani cattle rearer,who told you onijiviti is for only yoruba? Enesa ohimi....eresu conga! ibe gorvori,i heared you were among those olosho in men form that went to pick fast money from obi cubana mother's burial ceremony. All they know is how to picking free money up and down idiot!
You said thunder should kill you if you read whatever I write, akuri, I set the trap for you to read, so your mouth can bring to you what you prayed for yourself.
Numbers 14:28 "So says the Lord, tell them that whatever they say about themselves with their own mouth, that's EXACTLY what I shall do to them"
"As I live, just EXACTLY what you have said with your mouth, so I will surely do for you"
Adasi je! Hahaha!

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You said thunder should kill you if you read whatever I write, akuri, I set the trap for you to read, so your mouth can bring to you what you prayed for yourself.
Numbers 14:28 "So says the Lord, tell them that whatever they say about themselves with their own mouth, that's EXACTLY what I shall do to them"
"As I live, just EXACTLY what you have said with your mouth, so I will surely do for you"
Adasi je! Hahaha!
how far?I'm still alive poor thunder couldnt strike me because of usless you. Anyways re-read the first reply i sent to you and knock your self three time for not understanding what you read. #idiot!

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Haakeem:
[s]how far?I'm still alive poor thunder couldnt strike me because of usless you. Anyways re-read the first reply i sent to you and knock your self three time for not understanding what you read. #mymotherisanidiot![/s]
Life and death belongs to the tongue, you didn't give your curse a time. As long as you said it to yourself with your mouth into God's hearing, expect it in any form at any time!.
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Life and death belongs to the tongue, you didn't give your curse a time. As long as you said it to yourself with your mouth into God's hearing, expect it in any form at any time!.
""Bleep MY USELESS MOTHER SHA FOR not training me well.
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dreytonisback:
There's nothing like clarity sake
You and your mom have no shame, ur mates are in school studying and you're following an old man who's older than ur dad upandan bc of money
Small girl like this with a bright future , a crush to so many , a model type of girl

Both Jaruma that sells products to ruin many women homes

Regina Daniels that has no brains

Regina's mom that has no shame bc of money

Bed nwoko money miss road pedophile

They're all unimportant to me soooo

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Why u dey drink panadol for another person headache? Do dey complain to u?
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
Why u dey drink panadol for another person headache? Do dey complain to u?

Y u dey drink panadol for my headache
E concern u?
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dreytonisback:

Y u dey drink panadol for my headache
E concern u?
I just dey wonder why u carry their private life matter for head like Oshuka.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures) / Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) / Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.