Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos (56902 Views)

Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) / Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos / New Photos Of Amarachi Dance Six Years After She Won Nigeria's Got Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by King44(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2021
ethicallyright:
Can't wait to feed her small wet kitten my 9 inches fish.

I wonder if her little cat will be able to consume my fish but I'm sure the cat will enjoy it grin
sense far from you ajeh

1 Like

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by SmartPolician: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2021
Nwa bu mmimi kiss

1 Like

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2021
She is no popular as before.

She is still beautiful anyway
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Ournolly: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2021
ethicallyright:

I wonder if her little cat will be able to consume my fish but I'm sure the cat will enjoy it grin
I wonder why lewd trash of this nature will be allowed in a public forum, whoever posts this disrespectful and rather disgusting trash deserves a permanent ban.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:
See how that young man above is boldly flaunting his perversion simply because he lives in a society where it's considered OK for one gender to be promiscuous.
On the contrary, he's flaunting it because he's stupid, not because the society considers it ok. He can NEVER say that in public without consequences.

And if you haven't noticed, a lot of people have quoted him to give him a piece of their mind. And I'm sure that his comment will be deleted in a bit.

So before you pull down the Nigerian society as you always do, ask yourself, don't stupid people exist in Canada or America or wherever the hell in the stupid west you stay.

Mr. Wokie Mr wokie

BTW, when are you going through with your sex change?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2021
ethicallyright:

Other gals on naira land might accept you..as you see she's still a kid na..

1 Like

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by zoomzoom(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=ethicallyright post=107299804][b] Can't wait to feed her small wet kitten my 9 inches fish.

I wonder if her little cat will be able to consume my fish but I'm sure the cat will enjoy it ;

PERVERTS EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Vinnie2000(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2021
awesonjr:
young shall grow

well according to one of my female friend she always say sperm dey make women tall

Something is very Wrong with You and your Friend! sad
We have so many fallacious reasoning in this country!
Excuse for paedophiles and Ashawos!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by HairyBalls: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2021
Damn...I don't know her before

But but she's smoking hot now....

Whips out vaseline undecided

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by jaxxy(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2021
Op u talk too much. I think I remember the song with phyno she was pretty small then.
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by muheeb01(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2021
How time flies e don tey oo
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by house10s: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2021
donbachi:
She no dey dance again?
she was chopping money
grin
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by alphaRego01(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

Please take this down and repent!!! So many creeps on nairaland.

And you tell me say redpillers get sense like this

Oh God!!!

Let me tell u something..
It will be easier for a snail to win a race against a rat,than for that guy to mean what he said
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Starcy(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2021
[i][/i]you dont expect her to remain d same after those many years. But sha i kinda like her

1 Like

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Elock1: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2021
MRDEE01:
ok
Paedophile
she's 18
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:
See how that young man above is boldly flaunting his perversion simply because he lives in a society where it's considered OK for one gender to be promiscuous.

That guy is disgusting and MAD. He truly fits the description of those roaming. What a sick thing to say.

He's been making such comments all over NL and I hope he goes ahead to attempt to do something like that (just attempt, because no girl's life should be ruined at the expense of him facing the consequences) that'll land him in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by siofra(f): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

We apologise for exposing u as a fraud & for using other people photo....419 IS NOT ALLOWED ON NAIRALAND (YOU SIR, ARE A FRAUD!!) angry

Pumpumking avoid me!

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by frozen70(f): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Foodqueen:
They grow up so quickly.

That's women for you

If you have a twin that is boy and girl

You will see the speed of growth in the girl more than in the boy

They mature quicker than boy's
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Princeton92(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2021
See as she set finish
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by masterfactor(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2021
Girl that I was teaching computer(University preparatory secondary school) at siluko Benin city during my NYSC days, I never knew who she was, it was the teachers over there that told me her story.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by ComeToJesus: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2021
That idiots up there is lucky that he lives in a banana republic. Otherwise, he would have received visitors this morning for the predatory statement he made up there.
R. Kelly would tutor him on what time is it.
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by siofra(f): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2021
frozen70:

That's women for you

If you have a twin that is boy and girl

You will see the speed of growth in the girl more than in the boy

They mature quicker than boy's

This isn't always true though. My twin brother matured before me. He looks older than I do.
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by juman(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2021
She looks always beautiful.
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Passionate888: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2021
The voice dey make me want to purge cry cry cry
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2021
Why is it that Igbos girls are damn beautiful. Abi Jah created them separately?
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Person wey don see 10m you expect her to look the same.. no be even 10m of 2021
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Magnoliaa:

That guy is disgusting and MAD. He truly fits the description of those roaming. What a sick thing to say.

He's been making such comments all over NL and I hope he goes ahead to attempt to do something like that (just attempt, because no girl's life should be ruined at the expense of him facing the consequences) that'll land him in jail.

The guy is disgusting and MAD because he doesn't share your views.

Well, your likes reported the guy and he's been sentenced to Nairaland's jail.

The mod who gave him a ban cited rule 2 to do so. The mod isn't really bright too.

Rule 2 prohibits bullying and the dude's comment was a harmless remark. He probably is a lover of pets.

If there was any reason to censor his comment, it should be for typing in bold (rule 11). Other than that , he's broken no rule.

Planning to donate fish to a girl's cat is humanitarian, warm and kind. It is a promise any decent animal lover will pledge and fulfill.

Perverts like you are the problem of this world because you find criminal fault even in the most noble gestures.

I call on Seun, to review the ban placed on ethicallyright, whose comments I enjoy reading. He didn't bully any Nairalander according to rule 2.

He didn't also misspell any word.

Any temporary embargo restricting him from accessing Nairaland should come under the violation of two rules.

The first rule is typing in bold and the second rule is promising a cat big fish in a section not meant for pets. The latter isn't even justified because it is okay for a fan to give his favourite's cat fish.

I humbly request a review of ethicallyright's ban.

Siofra, Zoomzoom, Ournolly, king44 and others have bullied the victim (ethicallyright) which is a violation of rule 2 of this platform,
deprived him dignity of human person, stripped him of his pride and assassinated his character, which isn't just a libel but the antonym of everything Nairaland stands for.

Woundedlamb, who has consistently violated Nairaland rules regarding promotion of homosexuality, also rained abuses on the poor man.

I plead with you to look into this case.

Thanks xx

1 Like

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by siofra(f): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2021
PoliticallyLeft:

The guy is disgusting and MAD because he doesn't share your views.

Well, your likes reported the guy and he's been sentenced to Nairaland's jail.

The mod who gave him a ban cited rule 2 to do so. The mod isn't really bright too.

Rule 2 prohibits bullying and the dude's comment was a harmless remark. He probably is a lover of pets.

If there was any reason to censor his comment, it should be for typing in bold (rule 11). Other than that , he's broken no rule.

Planning to donate fish to a girl's cat is humanitarian, warm and kind.

Perverts like you are the problem of this world because you find criminal fault even in the most noble gestures.

I call on Seun, to review the ban placed on ethicallyright, whose comments I enjoy reading. He didn't bully any Nairalander according to rule 2.

He didn't also misspell any word.

Any temporary embargo restricting him from accessing Nairaland should come under the violation of two rules.

The first rule is typing in bold and the second rule is promising a cat big fish in a section no meant for pets. The latter isn't even justified because it is okay for a fan to give his favourite's cat fish.

I humbly request a review of ethicallyright's ban.

Abeg!!!

Don't use your alternate moniker to appeal your ban. How long is your ban though?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died / Racksterli: Scammed Investors Want Davido, Rema, Williams Uchemba Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.