Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos (56942 Views)

Kid Singer, Amarachi Dance Looks Unrecognizable (pictures And Video) / Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos / New Photos Of Amarachi Dance Six Years After She Won Nigeria's Got Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by abbey2kfarm(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Set another income by going into mushroom farming business.... Mushroom farming is a very lucrative business to go into.....secure adequate knowledge on mushroom farming...... Training in progress at ABBEY2K FARM ......Where we train you A-Z about mushroom farming..... With a benefit of giving you free mushroom PDF Manuel guide for free to guide up doing the training class.... With also a benefit of showing you where to market your mushroom. Interested only should click the link below to join the mushroom chat.

Training fee: #2,000 only.

https:///En7Q7G8Cr2b35E0rPOJ9J9
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by siofra(f): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2021
Ethicallyright aka politicallyleft you're funny grin grin grin

Sorry your perverted ass has been banned. Ntoorr tongue
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by King44(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2021
PoliticallyLeft:

The guy is disgusting and MAD because he doesn't share your views.

Well, your likes reported the guy and he's been sentenced to Nairaland's jail.

The mod who gave him a ban cited rule 2 to do so. The mod isn't really bright too.

Rule 2 prohibits bullying and the dude's comment was a harmless remark. He probably is a lover of pets.

If there was any reason to censor his comment, it should be for typing in bold (rule 11). Other than that , he's broken no rule.

Planning to donate fish to a girl's cat is humanitarian, warm and kind. It is a promise any decent animal lover will pledge and fulfill.

Perverts like you are the problem of this world because you find criminal fault even in the most noble gestures.

I call on Seun, to review the ban placed on ethicallyright, whose comments I enjoy reading. He didn't bully any Nairalander according to rule 2.

He didn't also misspell any word.

Any temporary embargo restricting him from accessing Nairaland should come under the violation of two rules.

The first rule is typing in bold and the second rule is promising a cat big fish in a section not meant for pets. The latter isn't even justified because it is okay for a fan to give his favourite's cat fish.

I humbly request a review of ethicallyright's ban.

Siofra, Zoomzoom, Ournolly, king44 and others have bullied the victim (ethicallyright) which is a violation of rule 2 of this platform,
deprived him dignity of human person, stripped him of his pride and assassinated his character, which isn't just a libel but the antonym of everything Nairaland stands for.

Woundedlamb, who has consistently violated Nairaland rules regarding promotion of homosexuality, also rained abuses on the poor man.

I plead with you to look into this case.

Thanks xx
do you even have a job?

If your call to order was in good faith, why didn't you call the mods to handle a case of pedophiles/child molestation when they see one and have them panelized?

I simply asked that dude if he has sense, it's not an insult it's a question.

You need a job
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Hapinex01: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2021
Na dis kind girl ah won dey date now
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Dindondin(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Amarachi dangboroku. That's the chorus of her song back then
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by nwajesus12(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
merieam16:
Wat is shocking about the transformation undecided
because she don fine pass you
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
JavaScript90:
She is looking good. At least she better pass karate kid who grew up to be an addict.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

Can you co-work on a project.
Laravel project. And where did you reside
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by JavaScript90: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Can you co-work on a project.
Laravel project. And where did you reside
Unfortunately i dont yet do laravel just pure oop php
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Sorrento: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ournolly:

I wonder why lewd trash of this nature will be allowed in a public forum, whoever posts this disrespectful and rather disgusting trash deserves a permanent ban.
Snowflake everywhere, what is wrong with that innocent comment
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by frozen70(f): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

This isn't always true though. My twin brother matured before me. He looks older than I do.

Waoo
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by WoundedLamb: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
PoliticallyLeft:

Woundedlamb, who has consistently violated Nairaland rules regarding promotion of homosexuality, also rained abuses on the poor man.

I plead with you to look into this case.

Thanks xx

Lol... NL Law. Interesting.

Your logic: he was talking about cat. He came to a thread about a kid to discuss the pets they never claimed to have.

You just made me have a good laugh this morning.

I'm in for equality/fairness. I believe men are women should be given the same opportunities. I believe neither the leaders nor the citizens should be above the law. I believe the police has no right to abuse the civilians. I believe no one should be antagonized cause of their religion, gender, race, sexuality, social status, etc. And to anyone that cares to listen, I give reasons for my beliefs. It's fine if you do not agree with me but I don't think having beliefs is against any rule provided they don't aim at hurting anyone. I don't organize gay parties or hookups for people.

I'm replying you cause I believe in engaging people. I don't know your friend but you thinking it is right for him to exhibit such perversion on a thread about a kid is simply alarming. Let's be telling each other the truth. Let's even ignore the part where you claimed I "rained abuses" on him cause the posts are here for all to see
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
JavaScript90:

Unfortunately i dont yet do laravel just pure oop php

Ok that is not a big deal, if you know php oop you can learn laravel in one week.

I am sending you pm lets chat on whatsapp
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by Kyf1: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oh
Re: Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos by BluntCrazeMan: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Arisenews2:
Do you remember Amarachi Dance?
See beautiful transformation of one time Kid dancer and winner of Nigeria's Got Talent 2012, Amarachi Dance. See how beautiful and all grown she is now,including her current University!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hoKwz1o0G4
She still got that little squint.
So, I see no transformation yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] / Damilola Adegbite Is The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria Now! / Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.