Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,098 members, 7,832,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? (1458 Views)

Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] / Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? / How Does Nnamdi Kanu Intend To Bring Biafra Without War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by udele1: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2021
This is not the first time kanu is arrested, but the surprising thing is that he is very uncomfortable at the DSS. He wants to be sent to kuje prison.

We all know that DSS is more comfortable than kuje prison, so why does he desperately want to go to prison?

During the analysis we looked at several reasons why he could be desperate to go to kuje. He are some of the reasons analysed.

Radio
Some would say its because he cannot broadcast on radio from DSS. But he cant Broadcast from kuje prison as well.

Visitation
You could say he wont have visitors. But the court permits people who are cleared by his lawyers to visit him.

Since it is none of the above, what then could be the reason?

Could it be DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND WOMEN?

Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest coward you will ever meet. His power is his mouth behind the radio. He flees at the slightest sign of danger.

We all know that you will have access to anything you need in prison, including drugs, Ashawo, alcohol etc. As long as you can bribe the prison staff, i know alot of people working in prison. They make 5 times their salary, doing dirty jobs for prisoners.

Two things you will notice this time around, is that kanu is not as courageous as he was when he has arrested previously. What changed?

Could it be that he had access to drugs that made him high in prison? Could it be that he is denied access to the drugs this time in DSS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-GAPi5N1ZM

He looks more calm here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyY53Jl-Gck

Could it be that he is no longer taking the thing that makes him high?

Another school of thought is that kanu moved to kenya, paid for a luxury apartment and bought the latest audio TT.

These apartments are the types you have in dubai by brands such as marriot etc. They are paid for in dollars and about $3000 monthly for a single room, it could go higher depending in number of rooms.

Have you ever wondered why his arrest was kept secret from his followers? No video etc? They don't want you to see the kindnof life your supreme leader lives with your donations grin grin

Those close to kanu knows that he does not joke with women. So now that he is detained in DSS and denied access to female company. The result is shown in the picture below.

Trust me, if buhari keeps Nnamdi kanu in detention for 2 more months, he will run mad.

All these noise you are hearing asking buhari to negotiate, dialogue with and release Nnamdi kanu, is just kanu pleading with Buhari.

Kanu knows what he is being deprived of in DSS and is more than willing to do whatever buhari asks him to do now. He needs buhari more than buhari needs him.

Going by court and law, kanu will not survive it. So he is indirectly pleading through his lawyers, obasanjo etc. So that when he finally meets with buhari and agrees to work for buhari and APC, it will be said that it was buhari that begged him.

The damage Nnamdi Kanu has done to igboland will take 50 years to be eradicated. The damage is done to the mind of igbo youths. They have started shedding igbo blood, and in other for them to be calm and sober, they need to shed more blood.

Violence, anarchy and destruction is where igboland is heading to. When people take hard drugs, it goes to the brain. Once it affects the brain, the entire body starts to misbehave. People start to eat from the dustbin, gon naked etc. All because the brain is damaged.

Kanu has damaged the brain of igbo youths and the consequences will be felt in igboland.

As for those his followers, prepare to call Nnamdi Kanu saboteur. Because it wont be long before you hear a message like this again, in favour of buhari and APC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gGCwDe-wE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by paramakina202: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Even his brother Emmanuel said FG should negotiate with MNK instead of wasting time in court.
Nnamdi Kanu is no Mandela,he is into Biafra agitation for money,fame,power and women and once he have no access to this he will give up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Iliveforever(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2021
The funniest part is that udele and his cohorts can never come out in public and say MNK is a mad man, but I can confidently come out in public and say ur pay master is a mad man.. this alone is enough to tell you how stupid you’re.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Afamed: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2021
The Govt has learned from the last mistake when the coward was sent to prison. He had everything at his disposal.
This time around, the supreme coward Albino Jajaweed will surely pay for his actrocities

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Sergio101(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2021
Iliveforever:
The funniest part is that udele and his cohorts can never come out in public and say MNK is a mad man, but I can confidently come out in public and say ur pay master is a mad man.. this alone is enough to tell you how stupid you’re.

You nailed it bro.

End of argument.

Udele there's a question I asked you in your own thread, am yet to get reply.
well am busy now, we must see about it.
Because it's not after calling people scammer, you will go to the backyard and do the worst.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by udele1: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Watch this and see where they all came from to defraud Igbo's.

The almighty Nnamdi Kanu, told Nnenaya anya to pay looted funds into the account and she refused grin grin grin

Disobeyed the Biafran president. grin grin grin

The money they are looking for was squandered in kenya grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZElJJqXKvlc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Sergio101(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2021
This is the question......

udele you
are a great hippocrite.
I commented on your your
Facebook page..... definitely
against your view and you
banned me totally from your
group. But you point others as
tyrant but in your little
organization........ you are are
more than a demon.
Now on the other part.... you
always talk/accuse MNK of
squandering money. All your
aggression is geared towards
this particular thing but you
deliberately open an account
and raised fund for protest
against IPOB which you didn't
later held.
Now I ask.
udele....... what did you do with
that money since you didn't hold
the protest again, or are you
also scamming people as you
are accusing MNK

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Sergio101(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2021
Sergio101:
This is the question......

udele you
are a great hippocrite.
I commented on your your
Facebook page..... definitely
against your view and you
banned me totally from your
group. But you point others as
tyrant but in your little
organization........ you are are
more than a demon.
Now on the other part.... you
always talk/accuse MNK of
squandering money. All your
aggression is geared towards
this particular thing but you
deliberately open an account
and raised fund for protest
against IPOB which you didn't
later held.
Now I ask.
udele....... what did you do with
that money since you didn't hold
the protest again, or are you
also scamming people as you
are accusing MNK

Please pray tell nairalanders what you used that money for.

As an honest man, you have to be plain in your public relationship.

Now please be open to say what you used the money donated for the protest for. Because you didn't hold the protest
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by after4: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2021
Poor people always thinking everybody is as poor as them. How much does fendi cloths cost. That cloth wey you see for hem body, can you ever afford it all your life?

paramakina202:
Even his brother Emmanuel said FG should negotiate with MNK instead of wasting time in court.
Nnamdi Kanu is no Mandela,he is into Biafra agitation for money,fame,power and women and once he have no access to this he will give up.
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by udele1: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2021
after4:
Poor people always thinking everybody is as poor as them. How much does fendi cloths cost. That cloth wey you see for hem body, can you ever afford it all your life?

Was he wearing it before the Biafran business?
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by after4: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2021
udele1 someone is asking you to tell us what you used the money you collected for protest against ipob to do since the protest did not hold

Sergio101 look at the pauper you are talking to, does he look like someone who has eaten good food?

[quote author=udele1 post=107293719]

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by after4: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Answer the question Sergio101 is asking you, what did you do with the money given to you for protest, thief

udele1:

Was he wearing it before the Biafran business?
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by paramakina202: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
after4:

I know you are poor and unemployed.The scammer have promised you a better life in utopia Biafra while he uses your monthly donations for drinks and women.
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Sergio101(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
after4:
udele1 someone is asking you to tell us what you used the money you collected for protest against ipob to do since the protest did not hold

Sergio101 look at the pauper you are talking to, does he look like someone who has eaten good food?

Bro I tire.

it's a simple question, but he doesn't want to answer it since Sunday. I have been waiting for his reply.

You can't just open your mouth and call someone a Scammer and then go to the backyard and behead people with scam work.

udele please, just give me an answer. Am not here for trolling, but for clarification of some facts
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Depressed101: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2021
udele1:
This is not the first time kanu is arrested, but the surprising thing is that he is very uncomfortable at the DSS. He wants to be sent to kuje prison.

We all know that DSS is more comfortable than kuje prison, so why does he desperately want to go to prison?

During the analysis we looked at several reasons why he could be desperate to go to kuje. He are some of the reasons analysed.

Radio
Some would say its because he cannot broadcast on radio from DSS. But he cant Broadcast from kuje prison as well.

Visitation
You could say he wont have visitors. But the court permits people who are cleared by his lawyers to visit him.

Since it is none of the above, what then could be the reason?

Could it be DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND WOMEN?

Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest coward you will ever meet. His power is his mouth behind the radio. He flees at the slightest sign of danger.

We all know that you will have access to anything you need in prison, including drugs, Ashawo, alcohol etc. As long as you can bribe the prison staff, i know alot of people working in prison. They make 5 times their salary, doing dirty jobs for prisoners.

Two things you will notice this time around, is that kanu is not as courageous as he was when he has arrested previously. What changed?

Could it be that he had access to drugs that made him high in prison? Could it be that he is denied access to the drugs this time in DSS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-GAPi5N1ZM

He looks more calm here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyY53Jl-Gck

Could it be that he is no longer taking the thing that makes him high?

Another school of thought is that kanu moved to kenya, paid for a luxury apartment and bought the latest audio TT.

These apartments are the types you have in dubai by brands such as marriot etc. They are paid for in dollars and about $3000 monthly for a single room, it could go higher depending in number of rooms.

Have you ever wondered why his arrest was kept secret from his followers? No video etc? They don't want you to see the kindnof life your supreme leader lives with your donations grin grin

Those close to kanu knows that he does not joke with women. So now that he is detained in DSS and denied access to female company. The result is shown in the picture below.

Trust me, if buhari keeps Nnamdi kanu in detention for 2 more months, he will run mad.

All these noise you are hearing asking buhari to negotiate, dialogue with and release Nnamdi kanu, is just kanu pleading with Buhari.

Kanu knows what he is being deprived of in DSS and is more than willing to do whatever buhari asks him to do now. He needs buhari more than buhari needs him.

Going by court and law, kanu will not survive it. So he is indirectly pleading through his lawyers, obasanjo etc. So that when he finally meets with buhari and agrees to work for buhari and APC, it will be said that it was buhari that begged him.

The damage Nnamdi Kanu has done to igboland will take 50 years to be eradicated. The damage is done to the mind of igbo youths. They have started shedding igbo blood, and in other for them to be calm and sober, they need to shed more blood.

Violence, anarchy and destruction is where igboland is heading to. When people take hard drugs, it goes to the brain. Once it affects the brain, the entire body starts to misbehave. People start to eat from the dustbin, gon naked etc. All because the brain is damaged.

Kanu has damaged the brain of igbo youths and the consequences will be felt in igboland.

As for those his followers, prepare to call Nnamdi Kanu saboteur. Because it wont be long before you hear a message like this again, in favour of buhari and APC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gGCwDe-wE

have you been to DSS detention camp before? That place is hell,
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by after4: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Abeg if you have any evidence post am. You see the picture I posted, nah hem be that. Hungry lazy people who instead of them to go out and look for something decent to do, they resort to peddling rubbish online. Nah dis type dey fin hard working woman wey hem go leech on and suck dry, dump and move to the next prey.

Sergio101:

Bro I tire.

it's a simple question, but he doesn't want to answer it since Sunday. I have been waiting for his reply.

You can't just open your mouth and call someone a Scammer and then go to the backyard and behead people with scam work.

udele please, just give me an answer. Am not here for trolling, but for clarification of some facts

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by udele1: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Depressed101:
have you been to DSS detention camp before? That place is hell,

Its not. It is better than prison.
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Depressed101: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2021
paramakina202:
you are idiot, didn't fg offer him billions to shut up when he was first arrested? Did he collect.. You guys should stop speaking from your anus
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Sergio101(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2021
after4:
Abeg if you have any evidence post am

Alright, I will post all evidence here.

probably if he doesn't censor them, because he already banned me from his Facebook page
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by after4: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2021
It's a simple question, do you know how much those fendi cost?
Talking about unemployment, what job has buhari your god provided? Is that not the reason why I choose to call him out? While you choose to lick his scrotrum. Why should MNK promise me job?

paramakina202:

I know you are poor and unemployed.The scammer have promised you a better life in utopia Biafra while he uses your monthly donations for drinks and women.

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by udele1: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Depressed101:
you are idiot, didn't fg offer him billions to shut up when he was first arrested? Did he collect.. You guys should stop speaking from your anus

Lol. The same way he offered him entire SE and he refused until Niger Delta is included grin grin grin

He rejected billions from FG, but looting donations from igbos grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by after4: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2021
Just post. The best way to catch a hypocrite is to point out the hypocrisy to them. The guy is a hungry fellow tht do not want to do any decent work

Sergio101:

probably if he doesn't censor them, because he already banned me from his Facebook page
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Emergingnation(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2021
paramakina202:
[s]Even his brother Emmanuel said FG should negotiate with MNK instead of wasting time in court.
Nnamdi Kanu is no Mandela,he is into Biafra agitation for money,fame,power and women and once he have no access to this he will give up. [/s]
Lol !! Says Chronic unity beggar.... Your Fulani Jihadist government knows Nnamdi Kanu can't be compremised in any forms, that's why they're so absessed..... And self determination isn't crime but right.. It is non negotiable, we can't negotiate our Freedom with jihadist government, cos it's very sacrosanct.... Like Nelson Mandela, Nnamdi Kanu will come out stronger with Biafra flag in hand...... All unity beggars and fulani urchins should rots hell for all we care ..

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by after4: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2021
No forget to quote when you send am, I want to save it

Sergio101:

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by paramakina202: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol !! Says Chronic unity beggar.... Your Fulani Jihadist government knows Nnamdi Kanu can't be compremised in any forms, that's why they're so absessed..... And self determination isn't crime but right.. It is non negotiable, we can't negotiate our Freedom with jihadist government, cos it's very sacrosanct.... Like Nelson Mandela, Nnamdi Kanu will come out stronger with Biafra flag in hand...... All unity beggars and fulani urchins should rots hell for all we care ..

Nnamdi Kanu is begging for negotiation from all angle,there is a video where his brother was asking FG to negotiate with his brother instead of wasting time in court process but zöombie will remain a zöömbie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by paramakina202: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Depressed101:

Do you have any evidence of such offer? grin grin
Just like he was offered to go with 5 southeast states and he refused grin
IPOBians are foolish aswears grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Emergingnation(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
paramakina202:

Nnamdi Kanu is begging for negotiation from all angle,there is a video where his brother was asking FG to negotiate with his brother instead of wasting time in court process but zöombie will remain a zöömbie.
You're a Chronic liar ! Nnamdi Kanu can never beg for negotiate, all want is for his demand to be met, which is Independent referendum.... Unity beggars and fulani urchins will always reasons to beg like a typical Almajiri

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by ba7man(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iliveforever:
I say it in public sha. When I'm out drinking, i speak loudly against IPOB and everyone just looks on mute.

When i start reciting Nnamdi Kanu's online broadcasts of hate messages against Yorubas, they ask if it's true and i have the online links to many

I always sense the embarrassment of Igbo folks present because anyone that supports those hate messages realizes he'll be in the midst of sudden enemies.
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by udele1: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
paramakina202:

Do you any evidence of such offer? grin grin
Just like he was offered to go with 5 southeast states and he refused grin
IPOBians are foolish aswears grin

You asked people that believed buhari died and was buried in suadi Arabia? The same people calling Buhari to release their leader? grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by paramakina202: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
You're a Chronic liar ! Nnamdi Kanu can never beg for negotiate, all want is for his demand to be met, which is Independent referendum.... Unity beggars and fulani urchins will always reasons to beg like a typical Almajiri

Oya zöömbie watch the interview here that is if you have enough data to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXK05TWNsE8
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by paramakina202: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
udele1:

You asked people that believed buhari died and was buried in suadi Arabia? The same people calling Buhari to release their leader? grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by udele1: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
paramakina202:

Oya zöömbie watch the interview here that is if you he enough data to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXK05TWNsE8

The first 2 pictures are Igbo's who are part of the problem, and the last 2 are kanu's solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Shows Anambra Citizens Exchange Votes For A Drink Can And N1k! / IPOB And Orlu Residents Abducted By Soldiers Discovered In Kaduna Prisons / What Peter Obi Leaving PDP Actually Means...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.