Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,774 members, 7,848,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? (1482 Views)

Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] / Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? / How Does Nnamdi Kanu Intend To Bring Biafra Without War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Emergingnation(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
paramakina202:

Oya zöömbie watch the interview here that is if you he enough data to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXK05TWNsE8
Lol ! That is his personal view.... He once called for conceallation of sit-home order by IPOB, which Igbos overwhelmedly rejected his call, cos IPOB isn't Nnamdi Kanu u family property, though they letter apologized for that infamous decision

Nnamdi Kanu's brother counter IPOB, suspend sit-home order.

https://www.thecable.ng/nnamdi-kanus-younger-brother-counters-ipob-suspends-sit-at-home-order/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/ipob-sit-at-home-counter-order-we-have-no-intention-of-usurping-Igbos-powers-kanus-family-apologises/amp/

IPOB Isn't Nnamdi Kanu family property

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by paramakina202: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
udele1:

The first 2 pictures are Igbo's who are part of the problem, and the last 2 are kanu's solution.

Don't mind Emmanuel Kanu aka Emma Powerful.I don't even know why FG still allow him walk free even as the spokesman of a terror group.
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by paramakina202: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! That is how personal view.... He once called for conceallation of sit-home order by IPOB, which Igbos overwhelmedly rejected his call, cos IPOB isn't Nnamdi family property, though they letter apologized for that infamous decision

Nnamdi Kanu's brother counter IPOB, suspend sit-home order.

https://www.thecable.ng/nnamdi-kanus-younger-brother-counters-ipob-suspends-sit-at-home-order/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/ipob-sit-at-home-counter-order-we-have-no-intention-of-usurping-Igbos-powers-kanus-family-apologises/amp/

IPOB Isn't Nnamdi Kanu family property

I thought you said I lied grin
Igbos are irredeemable.
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Depressed101: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
paramakina202:

Do you any evidence of such offer? grin grin
Just like he was offered to go with 5 southeast states and he refused grin
IPOBians are foolish aswears grin
you are foolish too, you don't need evidence to know that, fg will use all necessary tactics to shut anyone they want down, they've been doing it in Niger Delta,
Chop your paymaster money while it last, once Buhari lives seat all you online warriors go hear am, na hunger go kill una.. Yeye people
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Emergingnation(m): 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
paramakina202:

I thought you said I lied grin
Igbos are irredeemable.
That is personal view, he has been issuing statement that is contrary to IPOB/Kanu stand...

Chronic unity beggar
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Brimstone77: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
God please don't make me so jobless that I will be investigating the success and characteristics of some one I detest and hate with passion..

Amen.
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by udele1: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
God please don't make me so jobless that I will be investigating the success and characteristics of some one I detest and hate with passion..

Amen.

This description fits kanu perfectly. Kanu has no job, feeds on donations and criticises buhari daily.
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Brimstone77: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
udele1:

This description fits kanu perfectly. Kanu has no job, feeds on donations and criticises buhari daily.
that's your problem .... undecided
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by paramakina202: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
That is personal view, he has been issuing statement that is contrary to IPOB/Kanu stand...

Chronic unity beggar

Your supreme leader's relatives are unity beggers grin
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Iliveforever(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
ba7man:
I say it in public sha. When I'm out drinking, i speak loudly against IPOB and everyone just looks on mute.

When i start reciting Nnamdi Kanu's online broadcasts of hate messages against Yorubas, they ask if it's true and i have the online links to many

I always sense the embarrassment of Igbo folks present because anyone that supports those hate messages realizes he'll be in the midst of sudden enemies.

You’re free to scream it in the South West
Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by Sergio101(m): 6:08am On Nov 04, 2021
after4:
Just post. The best way to catch a hypocrite is to point out the hypocrisy to them. The guy is a hungry fellow tht do not want to do any decent work

Bro maybe he has removed all those transaction posts on his page because I have searched well but didn't see it again.

But no probs, I will keep searching. He can't get Scot Free for scamming people

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? by udele1: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Very soon, they will add rape to charges against him. By the time he appears in january, he will rape the female judge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Police Yesterday. / "Bamu Yi!"- Angry Hausa Crowd Stone & Boo Buhari In Zaria, Kaduna State (VIDEO) / Breaking: NAF Plane Crashes In Kaduna, Many Officers Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.