Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow (19914 Views)

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Johel(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
SiggyNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/n270000-bill-family-abandons-17-yr-old-mother-of-twins-at-delta-hospital/amp/

Dem go dey spread leg anyhow but they forget the responsibility that comes with the whole thing...I don't pity stupid pple.

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mercychen:
: angry *Boiling with rage**

If I talk now, the dark angels of nairaland will begin to spew trash. enh?

This is something that could have been avoided by a simple closing of the legs.

Now see what she's putting herself and those innocent babies through...

Even the family can't help because they never planned for such and can you blame them? The advocators of indiscriminate sex and encouragers of unwanted pregnancies on nairaland , I hope you will help contribute for the hospital bills?

I'm not saying mistakes don't happen but some mistakes can be avoided. When you're sleeping around with jobless boys, what do you expect? Dollars and pounds in your womb? Hm..

Please, for the umteenth time, young boys and girls, zip up!!!!! Kai!

I pray she gets help for the sake of those poor innocent little children. sad

Virginia.... lie say u never collect from ur bf(except lover never find you and e dey vex u)

But don't worry, am here for you ���
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Bigpapi: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
ahnie:
May God raise forth helpers for her.
Welcome to the Nigeria beautiful babies.

Bleep is sweet ,so carry your cross
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Bigpapi: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Even the family can't help because they never planned for such and can you blame them? The advocators of indiscriminate sex and encouragers of unwanted pregnancies on nairaland , I hope you will help contribute for the hospital bills?

I'm not saying mistakes don't happen but some mistakes can be avoided. When you're sleeping around with jobless boys, what do you expect? Dollars and pounds in your womb? Hm..

Will you keep quiet hoelosho
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by kelvinezeh55(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Davash222:
If you must lie, be brief...how can this grandma be 17

[b][/b]
Baba Ibeji don collect Chioma Ajunwa cheesy
she is 17 na too much Bleep change her looks
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Zuluhead(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
What is the first lady of delta state doing? Her Women should come to her rescue.
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bigpapi:

Will you keep quiet hoelosho

See them. These are the type that go about impregnating and abandoning girls.

I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by DWJOBScom(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mariangeles:

Your problem is that you lack empathy and compassion, plus you're very judgmental.

M kwuo ugbua, gi si m'abiala.

Your type is so annoying
There's nothing wrong in what he said
Don't be myopic as it won't help you.
He is speaking to the challenge in alot of ways
The woman will need help both now and from now
His warning is for people like you that may make the mistake and come crying

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mariangeles:

Your problem is that you lack empathy and compassion, plus you're very judgmental.

Can u pls identify the lack of empathy and compassion in her comment?

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by ojuu4u(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
They say sex is for guys/men who ready you say no

Relationship is more than I love you and love you too

Or my body hot I want to discharge konji. Lowlife people will lament on women, but when the result comes out they abscond.
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Zuluhead:
What is the first lady of delta state doing? Her Women should come to her rescue.

First of, first lady isn't a constitutional role. It's for fanfare. The state has a commissioner for woman affairs who should handle things like this
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Meedon: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please if you can't take care of kids don't bring them to this wicked world.

It is not by giving birth. Are you in the right position to take care of them.
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Arabiandude: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Davash222:
If you must lie, be brief...how can this grandma be 17

[b][/b]
Baba Ibeji don collect Chioma Ajunwa cheesy
Do you know what pregnancy does to most women body system? I am older than my woman but when she was pregnant, she became almost twice my age, and this is a babe that was so damn beautiful and sexy but today she is getting back to her normal self.
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Meedon: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
I deh support you on this issue. If a person is not capable financially he or she should not think of giving birth.

Mercychen:

Your problem is that you keep encouraging immorality with such damaging comments in disguise you call empathy instead of giving repoofs and corrections so other youths watching can be well guided and avoid such mistakes.
Spare the rod and spoil the child. The Bible didn't mince words when it made that statement. So why pamper evil?

The best you or anyone can do if you really want to show empathy, is assist them anyways you can with anything you have, out of their predicament. But her mistakes must be frowned at and pointed out to serve as a detterent to others.

Kwuo nu. Okwa gi ka onu ga fufu.

Biko! Charam nu'zo.
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Meedon:

I deh support you on this issue. If a person is not capable financially he or she should not think of giving birth.

Exactly!

Why openly encourage such, knowing full well that there are a lot of teenagers in our midst who can be easily misled; thinking it's no biggies to get preggy.

Ok, now see. Even her own Immediate family abandoned her. Not because they want her dead but because it's not easy!!! Someone they're prolly still struggling to feed or train, now goes and brings in another responsibility and burden to add to the parents sufferings.

Na wa o.
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by pek(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mariangeles:

He said nothing wrong. Let's not sacrifice truth on the altar of sentiment. How can a 17 year girl get pregnant for a jobless wannabe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Meedon: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Exactly!

Why openly encourage such, knowing full well that there are a lot of teenagers in our midst who can be easily misled; thinking it's no biggies to get preggy.

Na wa o.

That is the issue. Adults who are supposed to show the young ones the right way are the ones encouraging rubbish.

Anyways, we hope they change their ways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by NELLY1990: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
See me dey fine twins o while some people are running away from it. Life!!!
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by mechanics(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Next time she will learn to zip up.
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Asadujames202(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mercychen:

In the north
The bigger the population
The bigger the votes coming out from their during election

So we northerners have got to continue reprodcing carelessly
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Davash222(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mariangeles:

Gbanwee!
You too, gbanwee!

Ajo nwanyi.

3 Likes

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by wallrichy: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
How I wish God made it in such a way that babies can always pick their parents before conception take place. At least for the spirits of babies to have option of wanting to stay with this parent or not...
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by arthurwillia(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
People don’t do scan Again ni?
I remember one guy too in my area
Man’s wife gave birth to triplets, after giving birth to two twins earlier on
Unfortunately the triplets died
Due to nonchalant attitude and poverty
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Mariangeles(f): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
Davash222:

You too, gbanwee!

Ajo nwanyi.
[/s]

Eshi m ga e gide gi ehn, nani Chineke ga a zoputa gi eshi ahu. grin
M mechaa gi...

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by iPresh4s(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
When you go dey tell these children to sit down one place, dem go say u no know what dey sup

Just look at this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Zuluhead(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
lexy2014:

First of, first lady isn't a constitutional role. It's for fanfare. The state has a commissioner for woman affairs who should handle things like this
still the same call the commissioner of women affairs or she takes up the task, she had been in the hospital for weeks.
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Davash222(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mariangeles:

Eshi m ga e gide gi ehn, nani Chineke ga a zoputa gi eshi ahu. grin
M mechaa gi...
O'nweghi ihe I ga eme, Mariah.

2 Likes

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Prick sweet but must be eaten with sense......
God shall send you a helper
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Legendoo: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
We need to enforce Child support to hold men accountabile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by pepperdemzombie: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mariangeles:

@gentiles, please read the comments on the first page and do the needful
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by pepperdemzombie: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Your problem is that you keep encouraging immorality with such damaging comments in disguise you call empathy instead of giving repoofs and corrections so other youths watching can be well guided and avoid such mistakes.
Spare the rod and spoil the child. The Bible didn't mince words when it made that statement. So why pamper evil?

The best you or anyone can do if you really want to show empathy, is assist them anyways you can with anything you have, out of their predicament. But her mistakes must be frowned at and pointed out to serve as a detterent to others.

Kwuo nu. Okwa gi ka onu ga fufu.

Biko! Charam nu'zo.
@gentiles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Milk Bad For Your Health? / Unhealthy Eating Habits In Nigerian Culture / Tre-en-en

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.