Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow (19931 Views)

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) / Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos) / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by pepperdemzombie: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Davash222:

O'nweghi ihe I ga eme, Mariah.

@gentiles
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Sergio101(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Vision101:
It's sweet to read the Igbo language conversation of Mercychen and mariangeles.

Umu nwanyi.... I hope I got it right

very interesting

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Lxc1: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
You bare the cost when you fail to use condom

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
wallrichy:
How I wish God made it in such a way that babies can always pick their parents before conception take place. At least for the spirits of babies to have option of wanting to stay with this parent or not...
Babies have no spirit. lipsrsealed
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Legendoo:
We need to enforce Child support to hold men accountabile.
Excellent idea indeed! undecided

Make men equally responsible as a way of curbing the problem. undecided
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Fourwinds: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mariangeles:

Your problem is that you lack empathy and compassion, plus you're very judgmental.

M kwuo ugbua, gi si m'abiala.

Which foolish judgemental? If she had close her legs will this happened? Have you not heard that female are the gateway to sex....if they say no(excluding the incident of rape), it won't happen.
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Bamzyriches451: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shey una see wetin buhari cause?
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mariangeles:

Your problem is that you lack empathy and compassion, plus you're very judgmental.

Oga this wan no be judgemental..abi you no really understand the comment...looks like you didn't read it to understand you read to reply..
Incase you don't know na fact Mercy Chen dey talk there..if you no wan born no Bleep without protection and as a woman no open leg for all these dirty boys outside wey no even get money to feed their hungry stomach..
Easy as ABC.. enjoy
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fourwinds:

Which foolish judgemental? If she had close her legs will this happened? Have you not heard that female are the gateway to sex....if they say no(excluding the incident of rape), it won't happen.
Leave that guy make em dey Yan e own na lack of self control dey put some people for wahala..
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Taejimin(f): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
SiggyNG:
What were you expecting them to do? Poor man that is probably unable to feed the family twice daily, striving for school fees and other expenses; you now brought another expense, one that could have been avoided if you had just closed your legs! At your age!!
Except she was raped(which is not likely, according to the story), then the old man doesn't have to go to steal or beg in the market because of a promiscuous daughter. She should be looking for her teenage boyfriend that ran away not the poor parents...

I just pity the innocent children that have started suffering just within their few months of existence. May God continue to keep them alive.

[color=#990000][/color] is still giving us latest update since 1852

Permit me to tell you that you don't have sense. So only the girl is expected to close her legs and the boy's zip stay down abi? SMH
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by muheeb01(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
17years old who slept with this underage girl nawa o
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by leksymaxy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
meetme01:

Sure we can. Though, her present state of abode need to be put into cognizance before taking such step. Before then, there can still be series of intervention.

Let them talk to Delta State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Welfare or the Social worker in the hospital. They will definitely take proper care of the mother and babies.
pls I have send an email to you, I will like to adopt those beautiful babies and provide home for them and so make sure that they are well taken care of. I love children and I will like to adopt them
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Fourwinds: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Taejimin:

Permit me to tell you that you don't have sense. So only the girl is expected to close her legs and the boy's zip stay down abi? SMH

If you have sense, tell me who is suffering the whole nonsense now.. The boy or the girl

1 Like

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by luluosas(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
No hospital name, address, phone number or even account number? How would help comes like this for this poor girl?
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by dongc(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mercychen:

I see you're trying so hard to twist my submissions to suit your slimey judgements but you'll keep failing because no where in my comment did I suggest she be stoned or killed for her mistakes.

Im only seizing this avenue to show my disapproval and displeasure in indiscriminate sex among the youths and teenage/ unwanted pregnancy to the so many out there and on this forum. so they know it's wrong and desist from it. And that, I'll continue to do until our society is completely rid of moral decadance.

If you have a problem with me admonishing the youth any chance I get, then take the next exit out of my mentions!

I'm so done with you on this!

Gbafuo!
How did you become Morality Police?? Going on nairaland giving lessons and disapprovals...
At what point did you assume the role of admonishment/chastisement Officer ?....
People are going through things and so many of those things are influenced by near conditions and environmental factors.

Be compassionate and empathetic to
people regardless of their shortcomings .....till next time....Ciao....
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
dongc:

How did you become Morality Police?? Going on nairaland giving lessons and disapprovals...
At what point did you assume the role of admonishment/chastisement Officer ?....
People are going through things and so many of those things are influenced by near conditions and environmental factors.

Be compassionate and empathetic to
people regardless of their shortcomings .....till next time....Ciao....

I can never be empathetic with someone who got herself into a mess with her clear eyes.

She was not raped,. She's not a kid not to know the outcome of her actions. So why bring empathy into this?
I'll rather show sympathy to the Innocent children she's trying to bring into a kind of life they never asked for.
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by dongc(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2021
Mercychen:

I can never be empathetic with someone who got herself into a mess with her clear eyes.

She was not raped,. She's not a kid not to know the outcome of her actions. So why bring empathy into this?
I'll rather show sympathy to the Innocent children she's trying to bring into a kind of life they never asked for.

Supposed Christian dishing advice up and down...yet cannot show empathy ....you did not answer the question who made you MORAL JUDGE
Nevermind......all the best ...bye
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by jacoik(m): 5:10am On Nov 05, 2021
Mariangeles:

because she said the truth? That's one problem with Africa. We all hate the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by jacoik(m): 5:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Your problem is that you keep encouraging immorality with such damaging comments in disguise you call empathy instead of giving repoofs and corrections so other youths watching can be well guided and avoid such mistakes.
Spare the rod and spoil the child. The Bible didn't mince words when it made that statement. So why pamper evil?

The best you or anyone can do if you really want to show empathy, is assist them anyways you can with anything you have, out of their predicament. But her mistakes must be frowned at and pointed out to serve as a detterent to others.

Kwuo nu. Okwa gi ka onu ga fufu.

Biko! Charam nu'zo.
he is just very stupid by quoting you. That's why Africa will never progress ever!!! Imagine the idiot attacking you because you said the bitter truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 05, 2021
dongc:

Supposed Christian dishing advice up and down...yet cannot show empathy ....you did not answer the question who made you MORAL JUDGE
Nevermind......all the best ...bye

who made you too judge over me? And Yes, I'm still a very good Christian; nothing can ever change that fact.

Never mind? Like I minded you and your likes before? undecided.
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 05, 2021
jacoik:
he is just very stupid by quoting you. That's why Africa will never progress ever!!! Imagine the idiot attacking you because you said the bitter truth

My dear, see me o...

Is this type of big sisters that lead their younger ones to destruction due to mumu pampering.

Empathy for mouth without practical solution, is that one empathy? Just pampering young girls into destruction.

I will continue to speak against this nonsense untill they all receive sense.
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by jacoik(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2021
May our ancestors bless you my dear. That's why I don't give my kids any chance to misbehave. My first child who just finished secondry school 1 year ago wanted to act funny that was when I reminded him of the son of who he is, no be person tellam to behave
Mercychen:

My dear, see me o...

Is this type of big sisters that lead their younger ones to destruction due to mumu pampering.

Empathy for mouth without practical solution, is that one empathy? Just pampering young girls into destruction.

I will continue to speak against this nonsense untill they all receive sense.

Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Stop opening your legs for broke, local boys
They won't hear undecided

See the result now
Re: Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow by dongc(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2021
Mercychen:

who made you too judge over me? And Yes, I'm still a very good Christian; nothing can ever change that fact.

Never mind? Like I minded you and your likes before? undecided.

All I did was i asked questions...zero judgement..unlike you without compassion...you said it yourself...cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Government Commissions Mobile Laboratory To Run COVID-19 Tests / Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina / Unhealthy Eating Habits In Nigerian Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.