Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) (27433 Views)

Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by kenzysmith: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
A
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by CUMIN: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
petertamtam6:
This one mouth dey like skubian

Na suck of cucumber cause am...she dey suck die

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by delightglobal(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Birthday blessings khafi
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by candidbabe(f): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Cloutchasing gone to another level
I have said it that all these bb naija stars are from wealthy homes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by dammyco(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy birthday sugar
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by DavidHarry(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
sammybest889:
*****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN******

first of all let me start like dis......u disappointed me (I don't know 4 others) I was rushing 2 see nude pic BT u (surprise me)

can't u see DAT d lord we serving work in miraculous ways

and there is something have been observing...is like wen dis...gals (I mean slay mamas dem) wen dem start 2 reach d age of 30 plus dem start turning

*motivational speakers
*responsible single mum.....(and stuff like DAT)

anyway khafi 2day is ur day I want to which u "HAPPY BUYDAY"

Fank u!!!!

I dey tell you bros grin
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
One of the brightest bbn has ever produced after miracle and bisola,happy birthday llnp
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by endallinfection: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy Birthday. Khafi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by eisley: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy Birthday to her... Meanwhile I've Just finished comparing my apple airpod 3 with my oraimo freepod 3, and I must say oriamo really outdid themselves seeing how the Freepods 3 performance outweighs the airpod 3.

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy bufday my sweet kupofkoffeee smiley
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Omicron007: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
post=107299523:

From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday Beautiful Lady.
Many happy returns of the day.
Make it a Barbecue-Filled Birthday Parry Ms Khafi.

Hugs and kiss kiss kiss

This is so impressive,
While we see some able-bodied men online old enough to be your uncle throwing foolish tantrums and trolling people online while just finishing eating the akpu and egusi soup dem mama just finished serving them.
Shameless men with bia bia for all over dem bodies tongue tongue
[/s]

E pain am grin

You have not seen anything yet.

Always spewing trash and you think you won't be trolled.
Are you the owner of Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Parrot69:
What a poor writing skills
She was 10.
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Parrot69: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Leaforever:

She was 10.
She wrote this when she was 21.
Read through again.
Re: BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2021
Parrot69:

She wrote this when she was 21.
Read through again.
Read the 2nd highlighted paragraph again. She actually wrote it at 13yrs. We were both wrong. And it was supposed to be what they wished for in 10yrs time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chocolate City Boss, Audu Maikori Released (photos) / AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him / Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.