Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Re-as Per Belize Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re-as Per Belize Visa. (1939 Views)

Belize Visa / Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: / Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-as Per Belize Visa. by yemmy27: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2011
I dont blame anybody!!nairaland is a forum where by experienced and inexperienced people can post whatever they want to say, some of you have never travelled out of nigeria but you know all the street in london and you know the bus number to go from thamesmead to woolwich, lol.you think u know more than those who have been there and have the experience?you better change your life, u just come here say whatever thing u like,call people names all because u want to be known here.i am sorry for you.remain stagnant there and keep insalting people while those u keep insalting are climbing a successful ladder.mario!! nah there u go die.i will not mention any names but you know yourself! as for those who are abroad already ,but they dont want anybody to travel,they discourage people ,tell them what is not true meanwhile ,they say dont come ooo this place is bad ,but they still remain there ,they keep sending money to their family to build house for them and they discourage fools not to come, they don chop belle full but they dont want others to even eat atall, as for those who are real and posting what they are capable of doing kudos to you ,the lord is your strength, remember what ajasa said whatever you like make u say ,dont be moved with whatever thing they may say,focus and keep doing what u know how to do.even if u cant be praised by men ,you have a reward from God.whatever a man sow shall he reap.Go to london and see the kind of life people are living, They cant even help their fellow brother, When you tell them you are coming to uk ,they promise heaven and earth that they will come and pick u up at the airport ,but when you get there,try their number ,switch off!we keep saying Nigeria is a bad country ,we put all blames on the president ,check yourself and find a way to help your fellow brother whom you are far better of.I will stop here, Just think about it and check yourself out.Nairaland is a forum where one can post whateever thing he/she does to the public.Nevertheless,nobody is forcing anybody to come to him/her.make your discretion before dealing with anybody, For real, some people are here to scam people but some are here to do whatever he says he knows how to do best, IRE OOOOOOOO!
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by Dare14: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2011
oga you and this your belize scam , save us all this your self pity talk
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by ayomission(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2011
@dare14 you are the one that should have pity on yourself.i have travelled to 4 countries.the only country you have gone to is @airport ikeja to verify your doubting minds visas.ure a trick ass.go and renew ur passport.oh,has ur younger bruda gone bck to southafrica afta bein deported?u tink i wil 4get?how u wantd to get a Canada visa frm an agent in Ketu for 50k.who is d scammer nw? @yemmy i have never met u and i wont vouch for you bt for the fırst time,i totaly agree wit u.
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by ycoxyng: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2011
ayomission:

@dare14 you are the one that should have pity on yourself.i have travelled to 4 countries.the only country you have gone to is @airport ikeja to verify your doubting minds visas.ure a trick backside.go and renew your passport.oh,has your younger bruda gone bck to southafrica afta bein deported?u tink i wil 4get?how u wantd to get a Canada visa frm an agent in Ketu for 50k.who is d scammer nw? @yemmy i have never met u and i wont vouch for you bt for the fırst time,i totaly agree wit u.

Birds of the same feather
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by Dare14: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2011
jesus christ? is like you are going crazy or something? what you talking about me a visa agent?? are you dreaming i have never been and wont, anyone that wants to apply for visa should visit the country embassy, your crying cos your busted and we know all your tricks, dont worry very soon you will rot in jail i assure you that, you have travelled to four countries indeed?? you broke ass niger feeding on innocent people money for your information i am married and i have 2 children, i work in lagos i can even give you my work add so you can come check on me if you will be able to even talk to me when you see me, i have travlled to us last yr on vacation, your a dirty,hungry,low life scum bag, your busted
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by Dare14: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2011
i run a check on yemmy27 and ayomission , he is the same person using different id, your attacking me cos i always and will always fight for the safety of NL members, i pity your victims
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by Dare14: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2011
ycoxyng:

Birds of the same feather

shutup your mouth your the same person, you can feel free to go through all my postings on NL i have never advertise that i am a visa agent, neva
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by justwise(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2011
Dare14:

shutup your mouth your the same person, you can feel free to go through all my postings on NL i have never advertise that i am a visa agent, neva

Bros i don't think ycoxyng is one of them, check his posts very well.
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by justwise(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2011
Dare14:

jesus christ? is like you are going crazy or something? what you talking about me a visa agent?? are you dreaming i have never been and wont, anyone that wants to apply for visa should visit the country embassy, your crying cos your busted and we know all your tricks, dont worry very soon you will rot in jail i assure you that, you have travelled to four countries indeed?? you broke backside niger feeding on innocent people money for your information i am married and i have 2 children, i work in lagos i can even give you my work add so you can come check on me if you will be able to even talk to me when you see me, i have travlled to us last yr on vacation, your a dirty,hungry,low life scum bag, your busted

Please ignore those losers, i never known u as an agent or advertising any dodgy business here, so don't even take those poor thieves seriously.
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by ycoxyng: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2011
Dare14:

I was only refering to Yemmy d Ayomission. Haba, why dis ur insult now? pls read properly before u comment.
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by justwise(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2011
ycoxyng:

I was only refering to Yemmy d Ayomission. Haba, why dis your insult now? pls read properly before u comment.

I think he made a mistake, u can't be one of them.
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by Dare14: 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2011
ycoxyng:

I was only refering to Yemmy d Ayomission. Haba, why dis your insult now? pls read properly before u comment.

i am so sorry pls, thanks justwise
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by justwise(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2011
Dare14:

i am so sorry pls, thanks justwise

Its all good bro
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by yemmy27: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2011
Low life people Listen to me and Listen Good!!I am yemmy ,yemmy is my nickname and my real name is Olayemi.I dont know anybody called Ayomission.I have never met him or know where he resides.am not here to scam anybody and will never.What i do is genuine.Ask those who have been coming to me.People comes to me from Edo state,ogun even i get job from Thailand ,malaysia.am proud of what i do.Whoever comes to me i give him my home address ,to come and meet me at home.Its very rare to see a scammer inviting his/her prey to come to his house.am doing this to prove to people that am real.I am saying it boldly here.FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO I HAVE WORKED FOR?HAVE I SCAMMED ANYBODY?THE SERVICES THEY REQUESTED FROM ME WAS RENDERED.i RESIDE in Ikorodu but i dont know Ayomission.I am not pleading or something. am just explaining  to losers like Justwise and co, to go get a life , stinking!shhhhhhhhhhh!Stop been an antagonist cos the end Sucks!! you know the end ??i will tell u later.
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by justwise(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2011
yemmy27:

Low life people Listen to me and Listen Good!!I am yemmy ,yemmy is my nickname and my real name is Olayemi.I dont know anybody called Ayomission.I have never met him or know where he resides.am not here to scam anybody and will never.What i do is genuine.Ask those who have been coming to me.People comes to me from Edo state,ogun even i get job from Thailand ,malaysia.am proud of what i do.Whoever comes to me i give him my home address ,to come and meet me at home.Its very rare to see a scammer inviting his/her prey to come to his house.am doing this to prove to people that am real.I am saying it boldly here.FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO I HAVE WORKED FOR?HAVE I SCAMMED ANYBODY?THE SERVICES THEY REQUESTED FROM ME WAS RENDERED.i RESIDE in Ikorodu but i dont know Ayomission.I am not pleading or something. am just explaining  to losers like Justwise and co, to go get a life , stinking!shhhhhhhhhhh!Stop been an antagonist cos the end Sucks!! you know the end ??i will tell u later.
What is genuine about promising to get pple e-passport on non-appearance bases? What is genuine about telling pple that they can travel to Canada or USA with 6moths Belize visa ?
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by kenny33: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2011
haba make you stop yanning yemmy27 i think he is not out to scam people or else why would he invite people to is own house where all the people in d area knw him too well
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by Dare14: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2011
kenny33:

haba make you stop yanning yemmy27 i think he is not out to scam people or else why would he invite people to is own house where all the people in d area knw him too well

are you with yemmy27 or what? even though he invite people to his house, how can he promise you can use a belize visa to canada ?? yemmy27 you are the loser not justwise, cos your busted and everyone now knows ur a scammer.
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by iz2much: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2011
OMFG!!! Are you not the same person that says they pay Student in North Cyprus 4Euros Per Hour? you will die poor the way u wanted to run ur fellow man down. Dont come here and yahoo ur fellow men.
I hope you are locked up someday and the keys Thrown away
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2011
iz2much:

I hope you are locked up someday and the keys Thrown away
grin grin grin grin chai see yabizz @ iz2much u get bad mouth, lol
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by kenny33: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2011
dare14 you hv to know plainly that i am on nobody's side either you or yemmy27
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by kenny33: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2011
i posted only what i feel is right
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by yemmy27: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ iz2much

I have never insalted you or anybody here.But as you have come here to curse just know that your Generation has been cursed and as from today hence forth you will be cursed by everbody.When i was in cyprus i work from 5 pm in the afternoon to 11PM{free meal included}.I get 50YTL.I dont know what is wrong with small small boiz here who dont even know how to talk.You came from a poor background and that is written on your face already.come to my place here i drive two cars ,one toyota ,and the other mazda xedos, i travel to anywhere i like in the world.I have my own house.i know you are still in 200 level still running up and down to even feed yourself.begging for 30 minutes in a cyber-cafe.Oh Boi that will never help u.Change your life and learn to be respectful unless u die in that same position that you are, For crying out loud.someone who chase a mad man is also a mad man, hmmmmmmm, That makes sense to me.as from this hour i will never reply to fools like u again, I dont care what people says about me i care for what i do and i have reason for my action.rumours are spread by enemies accepted by Fools without inquiry.I have my life to live why will i answer snitch like you who smoke and drink, MAD DOG!PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN GIVING ME JOB,IF I HAVE EVER SCAMMED ANYONE OF YOU ,COME OUT BOLDLY AND SAY IT OPENLY.I GET JOBS OUTSIDE NIGERIA.AND I SERVE THEM WITH INTEGRITY.FOR GODSAKE WHY AM I EVEN SAYING ALL THIS.GULE GULE!!AMANAKUE.
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by yemmy27: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ Dare
Am not sure you even pass in front of a school atall.Nigerian official language is English!you should be able to understand atleasrt what i mean.go back to the thread and read what i posted there again.I never mentioned that with a belize visa you can travel to Canada!I said when you get there and after a while you applied for a permit and you were granted ,Then you Can Visit Canada as a tourist.OLODO RABATA!!
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by suxes2005(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2011
iz2much, bruh abeg bone em jor. look @ d guy's reply @ u
how ur side?

@bandiejay, na wa oooo bruh, u just bone ma side like that
how tihngs with you now?

SHALOM
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by r231(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by iz2much: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ Yenniggs
LWKMD. you dont like to throw a beef @ me. you should have check my profile once again and read through my posts how i got 1400+posts. I will take everything you said as a mistake and let go. But still yet everything you say makes you a lair. either you dont have a life or the one you have is faulty. i dont care. get sumtin meaningfully doing your life is about to get over. ask Ovie. am @notjustok
@Suxess Bro i no go like spoil this Thread with curse. the boi no know. he wont do it again
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by busybody20: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2011
r231:

undecided undecided

ROTFLMAO  grin  grin
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by satos123(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
na waoooooooooooo. MR BELIZE HOW SURE ARE U. because MANY PPLE HAVE TURN THIS NL TO SOMETHING ELSE.BECAUSE MANY PPLE HAVE GAIN ALOT ON THIS NL. FOR SOMEONE TO BE SCAM FROM HE/SHE HARD EARN MONEY. I CAN TELL U THE 2REASON WHY PPLE WANT TO TRAVEL
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by Dare14: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
yemmy27:

@ Dare
Am not sure you even pass in front of a school atall.Nigerian official language is English!you should be able to understand atleasrt what i mean.go back to the thread and read what i posted there again.I never mentioned that with a belize visa you can travel to Canada!I said when you get there and after a while you applied for a permit and you were granted ,Then you Can Visit Canada as a tourist.OLODO RABATA!!

i pity your life and people who deal with you, your just deceiving yourself, your plans wont work here, your a criminal and you will be locked up in jail soon,
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by iz2much: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ Dare 14
U no need reply day scumbag he is already hanging out @ the looser s's corner
I will frustrate his effort here, promise
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by ayomission(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2011
@Dare 14 do u remember in 2008 when you gave an agent money to get Belize visa for u?which u got witout any down payment and u refused to pay,your are the same person who wantd a Canada visa witout 1naira in your pocket and u claim to have gone to US? two kids?dnt even bring ur imaginary family into this.if ure Nairalands saving heroes then offer a free visa procurement service for people.i wil be the first to pay.how is your deported brother and your banker friend?hmm.i knw u wel.iwil visit u soon
Re: Re-as Per Belize Visa. by yemmy27: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2011
@ dare and iz2much!

You are an hungry lion and u want to fustrate someone who is already full, Lmao.Despite the jargon u keep writing here ,I keep getting calls and keep getting Job as far as i know am real.People will definitely keep coming.i get more than two jobs everyday.Go and die lmao.i still dont know what your problems are.if you need money to eat ,we can help you out instead of defamating our good name, No matter what you may say,your word cannot change anybodys mind, Go and get a good life, This life you are living sucks!! your fagbon!!Dare,i guess you are one of the tout that are always infront of waec office to disturb people passing by if they want to check their result, LOL!Never theless,people who have been dealing with me knows where my office is and where i reside, keep writing rubbish here when u dont even have a bicycle to show for it, Hihihihihihihihihihihi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. / Direction To Our Daily Manna Prayer Mountain At Ogudu Orioke, Lagos / Ecowas Travel Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.