Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. (4357 Views)

She Needs Ɣouя. Advice / Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? / If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Pageup1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
naijababe:

I haven't laughed this much in a very long time. OP, this one no be luv o, na lipsrsealed
From a babe huh? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
this is an eye opener grin grin grin grin
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by otokx(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
Wonders will never end
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Koolking(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2011
There is a clear difference between LOVE and GENEROSITY. It is obvious she does not love you. A girl showing sign that she does not love you, [to me] does not mean she is your enemy. Helping her when she is in need of your help is noble. You may wish to announce your disaffection and formal break up from her. But your help to her will make you the nicest person she has ever come across, and she will ever regret letting you go.

My man, never regret helping her.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by MeGaStReEt: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2011
She left me when i was making arrangement to marry her. After 2 to 3 year the guy disappointed her and didnt fulfill his promise to marry her so she came back to me. Now she has left me again and travell to her Famale cousins place who is now living in another ecowas country. Just in seach for a husband as she said that she needs someone to marry her badly. Looking at the situatation from a distance i guess she doesnt love me and she is just using me as a mean to satisfy her needs ands wants till she met the right guy.

Now she called me again to request for money after travelling to her cousins place to seek a new guy to marry. [size=13pt]would i be a fool to send her the money[/size] or should i help her for the sake of humanity.

Thank you all NL.

No! you will be a mother christmas to send her money
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by pek(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2011
what do u want us to do? U already know the answer to the question.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
OP the lady is using you as her mugu shocked. or would i say maga cheesy
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by MMM2(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
op
is dis a true life story?
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by nuhum: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2011
dos she give you any tin inreturn,like intimacy,cuz u might be stuck in her tighs to kip gving her d attention,get help dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2011
send her everything you have and go live inside a box on the street.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by seedord247(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mugun Don pay shout . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by born2boink(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2011
go for mumunization test,to check the degree of mumu in your blood system for right medication
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 08, 2011
ajigglin:

send her everything you have and go live inside a box on the street.
[/quote
cheesy haha good advice cheesy
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Ranoscky(m): 5:37am On Jun 08, 2011
Op, send me ur control number naa, make me sef follow chop u maga. ADAMU like U!!!
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by IZUKWU(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2011
Which kind of man are you? A woman left you for another man for three years and you were weak and foolish enough to accept her back . Where is your pride and ego. She left your for greener pastures and you are contemplating sending her money. When happened to your dignity as a man. Why are you allowing the woman to run over you like that .That could be the reason that she does not see a future with you.Dump that girl fast.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by cheavroi(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2011
It depends. Follow your mind. Do only what wont cost you
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by delicious1(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2011
@OP
Move on with yourself.
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by SOPRANO(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
[/b]

It's quite amaizing how folks can't see the obvious. 'She only call when she needs asistance" isn't that a vivid revelation that you r just a meal ticket? i wouldn't pay such girl attention even if her tongue came notarized, grin grin grin

[b]
Re: She Only Call On Me When She Needs Asistance. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2011
Its only a yoruba man who gets used and dumped by a woman because they are just too dumb and weak minded.Trust we edo boys cheesy we can easily out fox those women who think they are so smart cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / See How I Was F**cked By Our Car Driver / What Happens When The Bride Gives The Wine Meant For The Groom To Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.