Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer (23573 Views)

Unai Emery Confirmed New Arsenal Boss / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger / Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by obembet(f): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Unai Emery has officially ruled himself out of the Newcastle job

His official statement reads: "No matter how much noise there was yesterday in another country, within the club there was transparency and loyalty with the Roig family and with my staff, which is maximum and for me is the most important.

"Villarreal CF is my home and I am 100% committed.

"Honestly, I am grateful for the interest of a great club, but even more grateful to be here and that is why I communicated to Fernando Roig my decision to want to continue being part of this project for the commitment and respect that I perceive from the club and from my players, which is mutual and reciprocal

"I want to thank the fans for the support they have always shown me. On Sunday we have a very important game and I hope that we can all achieve victory together.

"See you at the Estadio de la Ceramica."

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1455892712209670148?t=B_U3NtdvVIS54EdJygJ9lw&s=19

5 Likes

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by chatinent: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Cool...

I don't even want to remember what Liverpool did to that oleburukum coaching Man-U that day in Old Trafford.

6 Likes

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by richmondefosa(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
shocked

Not an ambitious man in my books.

Manchester United gave this guy relevance by losing the Europa League final.

If not, who is Unai Emery?

An Arsenal reject.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by Shikena(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Newcastle doesn't have much to build on so the first or second manager will definitely bear the brunt even when they start buying big stars. Though getting sacked would depend on the tolerance level of the new owners, it's still not a good idea to be the very first manager of the revolution. The likelihood of failure is very high, however that's the exact situation that some managers prefer. The pressure will still build up on subsequent managers but they will have a better structure to work on.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Next....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by Olam09(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Yea, that's a good decision by him he learnt from nino espiranto's dilemma the muthafucka wasn't pursued at wolves he left because he saw a tantalizing offer.. meanwhile unai emery is still at work and if he's to accept Newcastle's offer then boom everything went wrong just like nuno he'll be sacked and remain at home..

Abeg how unilag dey take grade o level result for admission.. can anyone answer me asap.

4 Likes

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by FalseProphet1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
I see Newcastle finishing top 4 in the premier league next season, I see them buying almost all the top players of the fantastic 4, I see Messi going to Newcastle next season, I see him struggling to find his feet there.

This I have seen.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by Judithjovial(f): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Good for him, Newcastle isn't a good project at the moment, wait let someone steady the ship this season. A decent coach comes and snatches it off you.

This account is a scammer, masquerading as a data vendor on Nairaland. Be careful when you come across this account details
Akindele olubunmi
First bank

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by Glycolite: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
"Good ebening " made the right choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by bigdammyj: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Better
Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
He knows what he wants.
Already doing well at Villareal, success at Newcastle with that kind of obsessive board is a mountain to climb.

15 Likes

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by anambraamaka: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
This one lol
Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by TechCapon(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
This mumu manager. Newcastle is the richest club in the world right now and most managers will jump at the opportunity but fear of premiere league is the beginning of wisdom. He doesn't want to suffer the humiliation he suffered from arsenal again so it's better to stay in his comfort zone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by OBTMOS(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lol
He is scared of England

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by money121(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by Emu4life(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kai, dz man get balls. Meanwhile, EPL FAN BOYZ are already making noise above. His project currently at Villarreal (Establishing presence in Europe) is a better project than Newcastle(Insurmountable expectations) .
IN SPAIN, you play football. IN ENGLAND, the press and media plays the ball. Kick and follow football.
SPANISH LEAGUE =60+European trophies
ITALIAN LEAGUE=50+European trophies
ENGLISH LEAGUE =40+European trophies

EMERY IS A WISE MAN.

5 Likes

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by crafteck(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
I have another story
Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by Healthybiz: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
smiley
Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by jamaicabakare(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

An Arsenal reject.

Mumu talk from an imbecilic fellow.

Person wey done win 4 Europa League cup..(the most decorated manager in Europa League history).

Ex Sevilla coach, Ex PSG coach, Ex Arsenal coach...and you open your rotten mouth to say he's not ambitious for turning down coaching Newcastle...?

Oti ya werey.

72 Likes

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by Doubleoh7: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ole go soon release his own official rejection press release. Imagine Emery wey Arsenal reject

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by Boogyman557: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by Emu4life(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
OBTMOS:
Lol
He is scared of England
[/quote]
richmondefosa:
shocked

An Arsenal reject.
TechCapon:
This mumu manager. Newcastle is the richest club in the world right now but fear of premiere league is the beginning of wisdom. He doesn't want to suffer the humiliation he suffered from arsenal again so it's better to stay in his comfort zone.
OBTMOS:
Lol
He is scared of England
He defeated LIVERPOOL AND MANCHESTER UNITED (The Two biggest Clubs in England) in the UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL. You EPL fanboys overrate the English league. Little wonder the English press is not taken seriously.

The Spanish League boast of combined 60+ European trophies while the English League have a combined 40+ European trophies.
ENGLAND NA NOISE.

18 Likes

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by InfernoNig: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Na him sabi. All I want now is for Man UTD to sack Ole. That man is giving me heart attack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by fasho01(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
It's not beans being an epl coach

1 Like

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by chiedu7: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Let him go to WoManchester United grin
Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by goatandyam: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Who won work for saudi terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by Geestarry(f): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by KingDash: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
make them come carry pochettino abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by JubrinElSudan: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
This reminds me of those years I used to play Football Manager, I used to reject offers like this from other clubs. Sometimes, I have to reject after my club had given me an ultimatum to clear the rumor surrounding my future and embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by emmanuelbrown26: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Man wey sabi, arsenal rejected, yellow submarine accepted and he won europa for them

1 Like

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by Maxymilliano(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
He should be offered more money and watch him doing a 360 degree

1 Like

Re: Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer by Abalado(f): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Make them employ Sia Sia na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi / Mbappé Thanks Fans For Birthday Wishes As He Turns 24 (Photo) / Fans Praise Kylian Mbappe's Performance Vs Bayern Munich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.