Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers (19806 Views)

2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers / 2023: US Govt Threatens Visa Ban On Election Riggers, Backs Adoption Of BVAS / Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by DeMekus: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Afonja SKULLERs are indeed very stupid. Is there any way you can ban "unknown gunmen"?

When they issued the same threat during Edo election, who was very cautious not cause trouble in order to avoid Visa ban and had to catwalk out of Edo?

Your guess is as good as mine. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by chikeson2008: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by seyz91(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy you dey mind them

toothless bulldog

The one wey happen for them own soil, how dem curb or prevent am? undecided
Bola146:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how many people have they banned since
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by Antoeni(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
China , Vietnam, Turkey, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Etc
In fact All Countries this Dubious and Fraudulent People carry out their Importations should from, Follow The USA Footsteps, Let See if this Their Madness will not Calm Down,
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by BlackPantherxXx: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kemistri4:

Your attempt at being funny is a pathetic failure

Try again... No offense

E pain my flat headed friend.

Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by Pootle: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
we have made ourselves so irrelevant that a us visa is a book of life recognition
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by Military0001: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Noise
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by silibaba: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
bishop4life:
Us? I don't take them seriously anymore.
US not Us
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by ivolt: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
nairalandankrah:
if they're serious they should begin with Nigeria army first who are currently doing show of shame in Anambra and burning people's homes
Basic comprehension seems to be too hard for you Ipob members.
Read the post again slowly this time.

Warn your fellow Ipob and UGM, in addition to facing military might, they
also risk permanent visa ban if they try to disrupt Anambra election.
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
US and trouble is like 5&6.
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by Freebills12: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Philipponzaghi:
Nigeria government gradually winning over IPOB in this game.

They somehow systematically make IPOB score own goal with how they go about the current method. Sooner, the USA might officially designate IPOB a terrorist group and that will be a sorry case for all those financing the group/ that will finance it in the future.

Let’s see how it all goes.

In your calculations, you think FG has won when it is on tape how Nigerian soldiers were burning villages, people's houses and killing innocent people, Unknown gunmen being associate with DSS with eye witnesses and almost all the political parties pointing at APC govt which is the the same FG as brain behind the killings at Anambra state and south east, as an avenue to drive people away from coming out to vote... I think you are not following what is happening...
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by Masterclass32: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nigerian soldiers have been killing innocent civilians and burning down entire communities in the south east; what did US embassy say?

USA should look bush jare.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by Kemistri4(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

E pain my flat headed friend.

Another failed attempt.

Try again... No offense
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
And some people believe U.S.
See US sef gat their own problem to fight ..
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by Bola146(f): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy you dey mind them

toothless bulldog

The one wey happen for them own soil, how dem curb or prevent am? undecided

Them be ewu and anofias cheesy
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by NSK4U(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Useless country
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by YADNUS11: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
This have become their national anthem
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by alizma: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
nairalandankrah:
if USA are serious, then they should begin with Nigeria army first who are currently doing show of shame in Anambra and burning people's homes
And you think US will offer you a handshake for killing US army. Go and ask the Talibans. When they suspect the presence of a terrorist in their last few days in Afghanistan what happened, they threw missile that killed innocent souls and later they said sorry, that is a supposed developed country.
What is my point, no country is totally clean once the army is unlished. Secondly, one of the major mistakes that land many of you in trouble is when you suddenly expect Nigerian military to be like that of US and British when Nigerian citizens from where the military personnel were recruited have not started acting like Citizens of the countries mentioned.
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by mystery22: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Nigeria government gradually winning over IPOB in this game.

They somehow systematically make IPOB score own goal with how they go about the current method. Sooner, the USA might officially designate IPOB a terrorist group and that will be a sorry case for all those financing the group/ that will finance it in the future.

Let’s see how it all goes.
zone b parasite...
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by ablejesus26(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Even the Us agrees that Elections must hold.
Death to anyone who tries to cause trouble on that day,for a very useless and fruitless struggle.
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by Myself2(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Na today ?

The US has always been hypocritical with their involvement in Nigeria's election
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by ledaman: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Who want to bet with me that the election will surely be postponed?

This i have seen

Nigeria don cast finish under PMB
Because your dad is the INEC chairman to postponed it
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by Cheapgadget(f): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Who know US, hisss
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by deji17: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Before, they took them as slaves, now they threaten them with Visa ban. Very unfortunate.
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by frankson1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how many people have they banned since

This is a common chorus we always hear heading to elections. Their visa dey give life
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by BigBizzy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
this type of threat is stale and doesn't hold water.
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by bigcasava1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Is US heaven? Use a better sanctions than this.
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by bigcasava1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Myself2:
Na today ?

The US has always been hypocritical with their involvement in Nigeria's election
they are clown.
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by IPIGSRMUMU: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
When is the US going to ban all the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys and their supporters for terrorizing the people of AfghanEastern?
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by galaxy2020(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
For trouble makers wey dey travel nah.
Re: Anambra Election: US Threatens Visa Ban Against Troublemakers by SRAROFDAVID: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Who want to bet with me that the election will surely be postponed?

This i have seen

Nigeria don cast finish under PMB
how much, I stake for election will hold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde / Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO / Kano State Partners UAE For Kano–Dubai Twin-City Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.