Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please (876 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / Pls Save Me From Becoming A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please by Akintundexxy: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
I borrowed from them, I was not able to pay on the due date. Penalty fee has been added, but I've started paying yesterday.
Now a sister that I didn't include her number in the process of registering with them called me today and told me she received a call from them that I owe them.
Though I owe them, I've been paying gradually. It now seems they've had access to my contacts and are alreading calling them. Is my thought right?
if it is..how do I stop them from humiliating me?
Re: Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please by horladexino(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sorry oo reason i dnt use those app
Re: Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please by Lobat: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Pay all your debts

1 Like

Re: Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please by Romanoff(f): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
You granted them permission on the app before they approved your loan.

In the frenzy of getting the loan, you granted them permission to access your contact, text messages and location.

That's how they got the numbers they are calling.

Just do and pay them their loan.
Re: Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please by SUPERPACK: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
They copied her contacts from your contact book. Just know the extent they have gone in messaging your contacts, if it is too much insist on not paying a dime again, let them go and collect the money from the people they are contacting. They are idiots.

4 Likes

Re: Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please by DoggoneDogg: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
*sigh*
They never learn, do they?
Re: Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please by CryptoClub2018: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
I owe them about 17k too but they have stopped calling and non of my contacts have called me to tell me they got a message from them that I owe them money. I can't even get there app on play store again even if I want to pay

2 Likes

Re: Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please by Akintundexxy: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
I owe them about 17k too but they have stopped calling and non of my contacts have called me to tell me they got a message from them that I owe them money. I can't even get there app on play store again even if I want to pay

How long have you been owing them?
Re: Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please by CryptoClub2018: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Akintundexxy:

How long have you been owing them?

Due since last week Wednesday
Re: Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please by FalseProphet1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
Google removed it, because of the negative reviews it was getting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please by Dayet777(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
The mistake you made is that after you collected the loan you should have deleted their app from your phone they will not have access to your phone again
Re: Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please by Akintundexxy: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dayet777:
The mistake you made is that after you collected the loan you should have deleted their app from your phone they will not have access to your phone again
what if I do now..?
Re: Save Me From Lcredict(loan App) Please by debetmx(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Akintundexxy:

what if I do now..?

After dead body don enter grave.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec / Kudos To Every Nigerian Woman Who's Survived This Year! / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.