Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) (876 Views)

I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than / Help! I Fell Inlove With My Cousin / "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) by Starpost: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (Video)

Nigerian Twins who has been recently making rounds on the social media after they Exposes the romantic connection between themselves, broke silent on how they fell in love with each other.

According to the lady ” I my fell in love with my Twin Brother the moment our parents started keeping Us indoor Inside the room whenever we comes From school, the lady Reveals that they started k!ssing and doing alot of things when ever they are both in the room, they were living like a couple, She then added that, she can’t find herself Dating another man Because..

Source:: https://www.daybreaknews.com.ng/2022/01/nigerian-lady-reveals-how-she-fell.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) by Princeton92(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2022
Wow quite interesting
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) by Charlex23(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2022
This is morally wrong and Disgusting.
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2022
This is very disturbing
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) by RemoveKebab: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2022
Sweet home Alabama wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) by siofra(f): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2022
Incest is very wrong. Not just morally but biologically too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) by UncleKoboko: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Wow
Beautiful story
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2022
News like this should not make FP this year angry

The mods should take note!! angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) by mardis: 10:48am On Jan 01, 2022
Lies
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) by Cuttycool(f): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2022
This is very bad, can't the parents do something?
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) by nrexzy: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2022
A new gen of abomination....
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Fell Inlove With Her Twin Brother (video) by Truvelisback(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Cuttycool:
This is very bad, can't the parents do something?
It's already too late.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Arrested After Allegedly Setting His Uk-based Wife And Her Only Brother / How Many Girls Can Do This / Thank God For A Successful Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.