Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Case closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case closed (3190 Views)

Case closed / Case closed / (SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case closed by golor(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Case closed
Re: Case closed by advanceDNA: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
golor:
After my long stay at work ( offshore ) I came back yesterday so I decided to go knack a side chick cause my girl is in camp nysc . When I arrived the hotel ,I tell them to show me the available cheap rooms cause the side girl no deserve something expensive they should me one room 6k ,I told the guy I don't like it as we were about going to another, there's this man young man came out with one slim young girl on the man's hand there's a married ring so he checked out the guy asked him are u coming back Sir ? He said. The guy was just lamenting oboy see how people de waste money just less down two hours na that man stay oh ...so we went I liked the room ,I told him to change the beddings lo and behold that slim girl is equally married , in fact she pulled her ring and forgot it on the bed unknown to her ...I was like so that slim girl is married ! I was thinking it's just a married man with side chick not knowing both married cheating on their partners ...the guy quickly picked the ring and said oboy this one na gold oh...it's obviously a lady's ring ....I weak for this generation I swear down ..

Wait...why are you making it sound like only men like sex...so only married men should be stupid...?? Let the women join in men stupidity too by sleeping around.... shebi what a man can do..a woman can do better

2 Likes

Re: Case closed by Sonnobax15(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
undecided
Marriage is not for the faint-hearted undecided. If you know say you no go fit get maximum patience for inside, kukuma channel your time into learning diesel mechanic lipsrsealed.

8 Likes

Re: Case closed by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ya to self
Re: Case closed by Creativeace(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
No reverance for the husband + no fear for God = cheating with the next available attractive person with reckless abandon !

SMH !
Re: Case closed by Freestainworld(m): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Did you know if the slim girl is the man's wife? Don't be to quick to judge.

5 Likes

Re: Case closed by golor(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Freestainworld:

And, they will leave their house to go do short time in a hidden hotel and zoom off ! It's clearly two married partner cheating on their wife and husband...sadly the lady has lost her marriage Gold ring ..I wonder what she will tell her hubby
Re: Case closed by Freestainworld(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
golor:

And, they will leave their house to go do short time in a hidden hotel and zoom off ! It's clearly two married partner cheating on their wife and husband...sadly the lady has lost her marriage Gold ring ..I wonder what she will tell her hubby
sometimes married couples do visit hotels for such, anything is possible though but I have had such experience before turns out it was the man's wife

3 Likes

Re: Case closed by Beckysexy(f): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
According to your story, the two were cheating on their spouses.
So, Why are you calling out the woman only and making seem like she's the only one doing something wrong ?

12 Likes

Re: Case closed by Saintmary(f): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
People should stop sleeping around naw.

But then, Oga why are you crucifying the woman alone?
golor:
After my long stay at work ( offshore ) I came back yesterday so I decided to go knack a side chick cause my girl is in camp nysc . When I arrived the hotel ,I tell them to show me the available cheap rooms cause the side girl no deserve something expensive they should me one room 6k ,I told the guy I don't like it as we were about going to another, there's this man young man came out with one slim young girl on the man's hand there's a married ring so he checked out the guy asked him are u coming back Sir ? He said. The guy was just lamenting oboy see how people de waste money just less down two hours na that man stay oh ...so we went I liked the room ,I told him to change the beddings lo and behold that slim girl is equally married , in fact she pulled her ring and forgot it on the bed unknown to her ...I was like so that slim girl is married ! I was thinking it's just a married man with side chick not knowing both married cheating on their partners ...the guy quickly picked the ring and said oboy this one na gold oh...it's obviously a lady's ring ....I weak for this generation I swear down ..

1 Like

Re: Case closed by silibaba: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
golor:

Ring plenty for market. Ask aboki wey dey change dollar to naira marley grin
Re: Case closed by Wannabenz: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Any sex starved married woman should box me,I'm Good.
Re: Case closed by OloshoMan: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
Why your side girl no deserve better room?

1 Like

Re: Case closed by powerkey: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Beckysexy:
According to your story, the two were cheating on their spouses.
So, Why are you calling out the woman only and making seem like she's the only one doing something wrong ?

How will it sound to your parents as a lady that your husband caught you pants down with another man in a hotel?

It will be very shameful to your entire family, but for a man, its like oboy, you for dey careful na.
Re: Case closed by jamesversion: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
advanceDNA:

Wait...why are you making it sound like only men like sex...so only married men should be stupid...?? Let the women join in men stupidity too by sleeping around.... shebi what a man can do..a woman can do better

If both are caught, between the male and female who will probably lose the marriage??
Re: Case closed by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Hypocrite. Same you that went to cheat on your girlfriend in an hotel is here crucifying some other people. Ode

9 Likes

Re: Case closed by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 04, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Hypocrite. Same you that went to cheat on your girlfriend in an hotel is here crucifying some other people. Ode
indeed Ode grin

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Alusiizizi(m): 12:24am On Nov 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Marriage is not for the faint-hearted undecided. If you know say you no go fit get maximum patience for inside, kukuma channel your time into learning diesel mechanic lipsrsealed.

Marriage is for simps. REDPILLER FOR LIFE!!
Re: Case closed by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:50am On Nov 04, 2021
It's because of nosy folks like you that I don't take my married girlfriends to hotels when I want to bang them angry
Re: Case closed by juniorstar(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
Well noted!
Re: Case closed by advanceDNA: 2:55am On Nov 04, 2021
jamesversion:

If both are caught, between the male and female who will probably lose the marriage??

It depends on who decide to forgive and forget...sometimes men forgive, sometimes women do...
Re: Case closed by ednut1(m): 3:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Sinner judging sinners for sinning differently
Re: Case closed by Hardquy(m): 5:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Case closed by ojuu4u(m): 5:31am On Nov 04, 2021
golor:

One thing about Nigeria people is that they say all sort of thing about what they themselves are doing.

Op have serious girlfriend, yet he couldn't wait for her.

He accused one married man wasting money, when he himself that still single and refused to married at marriageable age, went to book hotel with one useless girl.

........if we can devote more attention to ourselves as we normally do with people lives, naija would have been better place to reside
Re: Case closed by femi4: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2021
golor:
Case closed
Re: Case closed by Beckysexy(f): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2021
powerkey:

How will it sound to your parents as a lady that your husband caught you pants down with another man in a hotel?

It will be very shameful to your entire family, but for a man, its like oboy, you for dey careful na.
Balderdash as usual.
Re: Case closed by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Peacesupreme21:
indeed Ode grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? / hhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.